Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any quickie recommendations?  (Read 1556 times)

welldo

Anyone got any recommendations for a quick bj only in Glasgow or Lanarkshire today?

ickydicky

Offline bluelion8884

Offline auldie63

Awfy sorry but there are hundreds of reviews on here. I am quite sure you could find someone in 20 or 30 min reading. Do a bit you lazy bastards.

ickydicky

Awfy sorry but there are hundreds of reviews on here. I am quite sure you could find someone in 20 or 30 min reading. Do a bit you lazy bastards.

Correct. Maybe they want us to shag them on their behalf too. No probs if they pay. :yahoo:

Roger De Her

Yep, with you on that Auldie. AW has a detailed search facility which allows preparation of a shortlist of Service Providers who cover the basic requirements.

- a scrutiny of the shortlisted profiles would allow stage 1 elimination, then a UKP  search on the remaining candidates should produce a  Golden Hitlist to choose from/confirm availability

Piece A Piss,  get yet finger oot Welldo!   then write a Revyoo pleez

Roj

RandyF

Horny evak

External Link/Members Only

Between her and granny pals, they must offer a near full time 7 days a week 15min quickie service.

A lot of established hoors may list 15min quickies on there service list, lots get all pissy and fussy if you actually try and book one.

DG

Horny evak

External Link/Members Only

Between her and granny pals, they must offer a near full time 7 days a week 15min quickie service.

A lot of established hoors may list 15min quickies on there service list, lots get all pissy and fussy if you actually try and book one.

The new constructive and helpful RandyF, welcome mate  :drinks:

ickydicky

Anyone got any recommendations for a quick bj only in Glasgow or Lanarkshire today?

Be good to hear from Welldo. Has he had his quickie? Did he take my advice and splash his spunk all over Lucylonglegs face? Tell us pal

welldo

Be good to hear from Welldo. Has he had his quickie? Did he take my advice and splash his spunk all over Lucylonglegs face? Tell us pal

emailed her but got no reply, will try again as quite fancy seeing her

ickydicky

emailed her but got no reply, will try again as quite fancy seeing her

pm me if you want.

Vic1988

Yeah Dave here's her pimp. If your really lucky he'll join in wearing his gimp mask that mags bought him before they fell out. How's the fake profile business doing ?