Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Plaza going gay?  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Vivago

Yet another TS bar in NEP. Candy Land on the first floor has closed and been replaced by 'A Fairy' ladyboy bar. The rate things are going LB bars are going to outnumber normal bars in NEP before long.

Ventured into 'A Fairy' last night. The place has some very hot pre-ops and so, needless to say, I weakened and left with a hottie LB on my arm thus fulfilling my TS quota for the trip. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ladyboy fans would say they are not gay ----------------- however you are right, Nana Plaza has been a Ladyboy zone for some years now, four bars on the first floor alone --------

DC 10
Casanova
Fairy
Temptations.

The bar on the top floor has changed it's name, used to be Cascades ----------- now Charade.    :hi:

Offline Vivago

Ladyboy fans would say they are not gay ----

Of course. I'm not gay. I'm the full ten bob. Although I might have difficulty, explaining to a rabid homophobe, why this fella's cock was in my mouth last night. :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Of course. I'm not gay. I'm the full ten bob. Although I might have difficulty, explaining to a rabid homophobe, why this fella's cock was in my mouth last night.

At least you have the honesty to call him a he  :thumbsup:

It's when guys get men to put on a dress and start to call him a her and pretend it's not gay to fuck him or suck his cock  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's when guys get men to put on a dress and start to call him a her and pretend it's not gay to fuck him or suck his cock  :wacko:

An example of a "man in a dress".    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

An example of a "man in a dress".   

So why not have the real thing (a Girl) unless of course the attraction is in fact his cock  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

So why not have the real thing.

Why do some guys like being tied to a cross and have 5000 volts passed through their bollocks ---------- because they can.  :hi:

James999

Just because you Can suck a guys cock Jimmy doesn't mean you have to, if you want to that's fine, just don't try and convince others it's not Gay  :wacko:

Offline Steve2

Why do some guys like being tied to a cross and have 5000 volts passed through their bollocks ---------- because they can.  :hi:

Was it good for you Jimmy ?   :drinks:

Offline Vivago

So why not have the real thing (a Girl) unless of course the attraction is in fact his cock  :music:

Of course the attraction is his cock. I never could see the point of shagging a post-op ts - much inferior to the real thing. But there is something delightfully sinful and exciting about fucking someone who looks and acts and has the soft body contours of a woman but has active male genitalia. Its a buzz and if it means that I am bisexual then so be it. There is no such thing as a 100% heterosexual man.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Was it good for you Jimmy ?   :drinks:

Well let's put it this way.

I would rather fuck a ladyboy than any of your so called "pick of the days" who are normally pimped Romanian skanks.

No offence meant.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is no such thing as a 100% heterosexual man.

Yes there is, James999.    :hi: