Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony - To Do List  (Read 14257 times)

Offline Stephan200210

These girls below are on my "to-do" list

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any experience with any of them. Limited feedback on Ebony Diva and cannot find anything on the others. But all look hot.

Offline iluvebonys

These girls below are on my "to-do" list

Anyone have any experience with any of them. Limited feedback on Ebony Diva and cannot find anything on the others. But all look hot.

Personally not seen any of them but Gina looks amazing...............i would recommend Gorgeouslily before she retires

Offline Stephan200210

I have seen Gorgeous Lily about 8 times over the past few years. And went to about 3 of her gangbang parties (which she, sadly, does not seem to do anymore).

Thanks for the reminder. It is often better to go with someone who is a tried and proven performer than chasing the new  - but unknowns.

And KimCindy, who I used to see quite often, has now retired. So I will book to see Gorgeous Lily again - but still want to try these others.

Anyway, someone out there must have seen at least one of them????

Offline iluvebonys

I have seen Gorgeous Lily about 8 times over the past few years. And went to about 3 of her gangbang parties (which she, sadly, does not seem to do anymore).

Thanks for the reminder. It is often better to go with someone who is a tried and proven performer than chasing the new  - but unknowns.

And KimCindy, who I used to see quite often, has now retired. So I will book to see Gorgeous Lily again - but still want to try these others.

Anyway, someone out there must have seen at least one of them????

i went to about 3 of her gangbangs in late 2014...they where fantastic......i remember one night she took on 8 guys and fucked them all senseless...would love her to do one before she retires

Offline Stephan200210

Maybe if we email Gorgeouslily, and maybe a few others do as well, she could see there is demand for a few more gangbangs - and agree to put them on. It certainly could not hurt to write to her -and, who knows, we may get a positive result

Offline iluvebonys

Maybe if we email Gorgeouslily, and maybe a few others do as well, she could see there is demand for a few more gangbangs - and agree to put them on. It certainly could not hurt to write to her -and, who knows, we may get a positive result

Yeah worth a go I suppose

Offline Bartolomeo

Hot Teen Fuck is the best ebony girl I have seen yet

Offline iluvebonys

she is hot i have always wanted to see her but out of my hourly price range.........i going to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this friday

Offline Hotshots76

Please do a review. I have been thinking of seeing her myself. Need to get me some of that chocolate hahaha

Offline bigmick25

she is hot i have always wanted to see her but out of my hourly price range.........i going to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this friday

did you see her mate? thinking of going but would like a review first
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

123bungle123

Review required as she looks exactly what I'm after!!

Offline Anadin

If only I could believe she was real, I'd be very surprised if the chick you booked looks anything like those pictures.  :(

ramrodronnie

Yeah, I've got SULTRYSASHAUK on my to do HL iluvebonys. She looks well hot! And within my punting budget too!  :thumbsup:

Offline iluvebonys

Yeah, I've got SULTRYSASHAUK on my to do HL iluvebonys. She looks well hot! And within my punting budget too!  :thumbsup:

i was meant to see her last week but as she has no feedback i ended up with Black Lexxi instead and she was amazing

Offline Stephan200210

Any chance of a review of Black Lexxi?

Offline leatherlover

Any chance of a review of Black Lexxi?

I'll do a full review at some point when Mrs LL is out. But the headlines - good vanilla service provider. English. Great OWO. Great sex. Good dirty talk. Facially about 6/10. Only does Friday and weekends, so not great for lunchtime punters.

ramrodronnie

i was meant to see her last week but as she has no feedback i ended up with Black Lexxi instead and she was amazing

I agree, a Review, and a link would be nice iluvebonys?

ramrodronnie

some reviews of some of the black girls i have seen

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83748.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78617.msg979306#msg979306

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67186.0

Nice one, Thanks for those links yeahbaby>They both look well fit girls, and look to have nice booty's as well. What was their kissing like, and did they do CIM, or Facials mate? Would you recommend for HL yeahbaby.  :thumbsup:

Offline yeahbaby

would reccommend secretsky and brandy yeah. they both did kissing. and secret sky did cim.

ramrodronnie

Nice one, Thanks for those links yeahbaby>They both look well fit girls, and look to have nice booty's as well. What was their kissing like, and did they do CIM, or Facials mate? Would you recommend for HL yeahbaby.  :thumbsup:

Sorry yeahbaby. I just noticed that Sky took CIM from your Review. So I can see that she enjoys CIM. Did they snowball yeahbaby? £200 for two gorgeous Ebony girls for an hour is very good mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline yeahbaby

i didnt snowball or ask about it.
yeah they are def worth a revist

ramrodronnie

i didnt snowball or ask about it.
yeah they are def worth a revist

I can see they're in Stratford at the moment yeahbaby. Do you think they'll be staying there, or do you think they'll move around? Oh what was their snogging like, just touching lips, of FK/DFK?

Online Cunning Punt

she is hot i have always wanted to see her but out of my hourly price range

And she is now charging extras of £30 for OWO and another tenner for CIM.

So £240 for a standard service, then! That's comfortably a month's punting budget for me.

Offline leatherlover

So £240 for a standard service, then! That's comfortably a month's punting budget for me.

That's fucking ridiculous. She is really hot but £200 for OW? Ideas above her station.

Offline yeahbaby

i cant imagine teyana is the same one. since this profile now as specifically anal as a no go... anybody able to confirm?

Offline BlackWizard

I'm tempted by this WG, but the lack of of face picture or any sort, even half, is putting me off coupled with no UKP search result.

I might send her a message, but has anyone seen her by chance?

Offline Bartolomeo

She has also written that OWO can be at discretion which is confusing.

I have seen her several times before these extras have been listed. last time I saw her, she gave me amazing oral - deepthroat, sloppy, gagging and was even able to gently facefuck her which I love. I have been meaning to see her again, so I will have to clarify first before making booking.

Offline Silver Birch

I saw HTF two weeks on the trot when she was offering Friday Special £150/hr. I thought she was gorgeous and a great punt. Unfortunately when I tried to rebook a month or 2 later she wouldn't budge from £200/hr. She didn't have all those extras back then and if I hadn't met her previously, her current profile would put me off.

Unfortuantely I am not prepared to pay ANYONE £200/hr, so looking for more reasonably priced wgs.

Anyone tried Jasmine?

Offline xplutonium

I can recommend Jasmine. Saw her last year and had a good time. Only negative was that she had a wig, but this seems to have gone in the latest profile pictures.

I saw HTF two weeks on the trot when she was offering Friday Special £150/hr. I thought she was gorgeous and a great punt. Unfortunately when I tried to rebook a month or 2 later she wouldn't budge from £200/hr. She didn't have all those extras back then and if I hadn't met her previously, her current profile would put me off.

Unfortuantely I am not prepared to pay ANYONE £200/hr, so looking for more reasonably priced wgs.

Anyone tried Jasmine?

Offline leedsdude

I have had Jasmine twice and shes just stunning, can really deep throat, shes still very young and tight but really knows what shes doing and appears to enjoy it, I also love her very cute smile and perky breasts they go so well with her naughty side,

well worth trying her out

Online Cunning Punt

I have had Jasmine twice and shes just stunning, can really deep throat, shes still very young and tight but really knows what shes doing and appears to enjoy it, I also love her very cute smile and perky breasts they go so well with her naughty side,

well worth trying her out

Shame she seems to have disappeared then. Unless someone can find a new profile.

Offline xplutonium

Oddly HTF's profile is gone too.

Offline bigmick25

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline doublehappiness

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these girls:

Sleek Adams:

Kyara Suz:

Offline Sunny

Anyone seen Superior Dark Queen seems like a domme who offers extras

Offline EspressoAndChill

Has anyone seen "angel hands"?  Appears interesting: massage, plus possibly more.