Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK IndianBeauty Kings Cross Incall  (Read 4844 times)

3 review(s) for UKIndianBeauty (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a couple of hours to kill in Kings Cross so fired up Adult Work on the off chance of finding someone decent for a 30 minute incall. Her location and being native made her number one choice.

Comms: Excellent, promptly answered the call and I answered a couple of questions and confirmed I had read her profile etc. Great directions and information given.

Cost: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: HJ, OWO, RO, DFK, Rimming on her, Protected Sex.

Venue: Kings Cross Hotel

The girl:

Dark hair, very cute, nice arse.

The meet:

Was welcomed in by Jayna with an introduction and a kiss. Not one for Cliches but she was better looking than the pictures on Adult Work, her skin was darker too (Purple Passion 1 is a good pic). She reminded me a little of Alesha Dixon. She was wearing a nice lingerie set. I took a shower and returned to the room with just my towel.

Massage was offered, with or without talc. Massage was nice/chat and was a good way to warm up.

Turned over for some kissing, I'd say DFK would be pushing it slightly but the kissing was good and she tasted minty fresh. Sucked on her boobs and then she asked if I preferred OW or OWO. I went with OWO and she proceeded to give me a good sucking with no hands which was very nice. After a while switched to me on her and after some RO with little indication of hitting the spot we swapped back to OWO. I could feel myself ready to pop so got her on all fours to lick her arse and rim her. All good. On with the condom and asked for reverse cowgirl which she did with enthusiasm till I came in the condom. Cleaned up and left after some more chat bang on the 30 minute mark.

Pros

Excellent comms, for me good looking, great OWO, took direction well.

Cons

Very quiet during the act itself.

Would I see again? Yes, if she was local I would imagine seeing her again for a hour.

Offline sly ol fox

yea iv seen jayma 3 times, last being early 2014 so cant really comment on how she looks at the mo, i.e body and face.

but shes got a very pretty face, and knows how to banter with a client, iv noticed most British indian girls iv seen they all have nice big bottoms and jaynas was very round and pert.

her owo is nice and sensual could be a bit better use of more hand etc..

she can ride dick rather well i remember aswell made me cum by riding me, not many girls have achieved that with me honestly

kartrider

she can ride dick rather well i remember as well made me cum by riding me, not many girls have achieved that with me honestly

+1
          yes, very few in my experience.

Offline somerandomfella

Wow, she looks amazing alright. I stopped in my tracks at the Alesha Dixon comparison, love that girl so I think I'll go ahead with thus. Thanks OP!  :cool:

kartrider

.......... Thanks OP! 

errr... sorry, but What's OP ? I read it often on this website ..

Midlane

errr... sorry, but What's OP ? I read it often on this website ..

Original poster - ie the person who started the thread.

kartrider

Original poster - ie the person who started the thread.

Thanks... It's bit hard to get to abbreviations sometimes. 

Midlane

No problem.

As for the review, the link seems to be dead. Has she stopped working?

kartrider

No problem.

As for the review, the link seems to be dead. Has she stopped working?

yea that's strange.. I've just sent her an email , some 10-15 mins ago after seeing the review to arrange a booking as her number wasn't displayed... But the profile seems gone now..  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline genghis69

yea iv seen jayma 3 times, last being early 2014

Snap...!!!! I saw her 3 times too but about 4-5 years ago. Still remains one of the nicest indian girls I've had the pleasure with, meaning she'll do what she says on her list, and is not stuck up like a lot of indian WGs we all know or have encountered.

mash

She needs to update her pics, same ones for about 5 years! Whats she looking like these days?

Offline anonyorks

She needs to update her pics, same ones for about 5 years! Whats she looking like these days?

I'd say the Peach Leo and Purple ones are most accurate. She didn't look older than the pics on her profile IMO

Offline tantric talents

Profile appears up and running again

Offline sly ol fox

Yea she's had those pictures up for a while now, an update is definitely needed.
I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a first punt.