Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme Brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 3684 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iwtc

External Link/Members Only

Incall - £160/hour

Let me first start by saying that I don't want to stir up any trouble.  I had a good time with Emily and I hope that anyone else who does book her has as good a time as I did.

I saw Emily during a rainy weekday afternoon at her flat near Aldgate East tube station.  Because of the positive reviews she had consistently gotten on this site, I had decided to go beyond my self-imposed £150 limit, just this once, to see what all the fuss was about.  I made contact a few weeks in advance and thus began an ongoing series of flirty AW emails in the days leading up to the meet.  She was always responsive to notes I sent her, whether about timing or logistics or anything else that came up, like "You need to give me a slap on my butt haha".  Instructions were provided to exit the tube station and walk up a street towards a local hotel.  From there, she'll tell you to make a quick turn and find her building.  The street is fine, but the building looks pretty shady, especially right after you enter.  But, the flat ("her office") is fine and well equipped.  Shower and everything in bathroom was in good order.  I noticed she had a collection of new toothbrushes for people who wanted to brush - a nice touch.

About her :
Good - she's very curvy and voluptuous - bad - I wasn't expecting curvy and voluptuous
Good - she's got some cool tattoos - bad - I wasn't expecting tattoos

I would definitely say she's a good looking girl - maybe a dress size larger than what the pictures in AW might indicate, but really hard to be disappointed once she gets her clothes off.  I would estimate she is late 20s, like 28-29 years old - not 30+ in my opinion.

The hour I spent with her was really very enjoyable and I became very comfortable with her.  Sometimes she let me lead, and other times she made subtle hints at what she wanted ("I want you to fuck me now").  When it comes down to it, we did LFK, OWO, 69, RO and sex in various positions - mish, K9, CG.  Time in between sessions she gave me a very good massage, and round #2 was entirely K9, first with legs spread and then with legs together, because apparently she likes it that way, and frankly, who am I to argue.

This was my third session of the week, so I was slightly surprised when she got two pops out of me.

Addressing a recent comment re hygiene.  Spent a decent amount of time in RO and 69 and it was all good - maybe a scented lube?  Nothing unusual to me.  I enjoyed it, she really enjoyed it. 

I hope this helps anyone looking to make a decision.  Overall, it was a good experience for me - I would not hesitate to recommend - but for £160 I think I can stretch the value of my money elsewhere before I repeat.

vw

Sounds like a reply to her criticism yesterday to me rather than a review, why not write a proper review rather than a press release about other peoples criticisms.

Offline iwtc

Sorry, what's not proper about the review?  Something missing?

vw

Sorry, what's not proper about the review?  Something missing?

Shame she uses fake photos to hide her voluptuousness.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:03:28 am by vw »

Offline Steve2

Size 8 and 34C certainly doesn't compute to voluptuous in my book  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Offline Tony_Red

With so much choice out there, especially at that price point, I think I will pass. Prefer girls to be more on the sub side rather than telling me what to do. Also not a fan of just studio shots - learnt my lesson the hard way when I visited the Russians in slough who only display studio pics.

Appreciate the review. Thanks.

GBush

Sounds like a reply to her criticism yesterday to me rather than a review, why not write a proper review rather than a press release about other peoples criticisms.

Not another WK

vw

Not another WK

No idea, this first positives after a neg always cause suspicion especially when referencing the negatives the day after it blows up.

As Claretandblue asked, when roughly the punt took place is relevant ?  Very much doubt it was since review !

Remember unclesweethearts attempt ?

cockneybstrd

No idea, this first positives after a neg always cause suspicion especially when referencing the negatives the day after it blows up.

As Claretandblue asked, when roughly the punt took place is relevant ?  Very much doubt it was since review !

There was an element of elegance to uncle snidehearts press statement. This lacks that as it just reads as a point by point counter to a recent negative rather than addressing the time the OP had

Offline hendrix

This is why I never go by pictures alone.  Emily's latest UKE selfie doesn't look remotely "curvy and voluptuous" to me :unknown: are we sure that people are talking about the same girl?

Offline nigel4498

About her :
Good - she's very curvy and voluptuous - bad - I wasn't expecting curvy and voluptuous
Good - she's got some cool tattoos - bad - I wasn't expecting tattoos

Seeing how you went over your limit and she wasn't what you were expecting, why did you stay?

GBush

On the negative review thread didn't some punter mention the WG was trying to fix things?

Maybe this is part of that.

Offline iwtc

*sigh*  What is the statute of limitations on posting a positive review after a negative has gone up?  This site and past reviews have been useful to me in choosing which girls to book - I'm just trying to pass the favor on.  If people are going to criticize every review, then people will simply stop posting reviews altogether. 

This session took place on Wednesday the 27th in the mid afternoon.  Someone want to check my Oyster card to see if I actually went?  I try to post a review within a few days of the meet taking place. 

As for the definition of "voluptuous", I guess it differs for every person.  She had more curves than anyone I'd ever been with so that's the word that came to mind for me. I'm no English major so if someone has a more appropriate word than I'm happy to stand corrected.

@nigel4498, why did I stay - yes, she was a bigger girl than I was expecting based on the pictures, but as I mentioned, I wasn't disappointed in what I saw.  I was also committed to the time - I was in London for a work trip, so booking of appointments had to fit my schedule - I didn't have the time to go and make an appointment with another girl.

vw

*sigh*  What is the statute of limitations on posting a positive review after a negative has gone up?  This site and past reviews have been useful to me in choosing which girls to book - I'm just trying to pass the favor on.  If people are going to criticize every review, then people will simply stop posting reviews altogether.

Just bad timing member was banned yesterday for threatening to post a positive to balance the books.

so now we know you went on the 27th  :unknown:  January or May ?  Assuming January  !

Reason reviews have been good for you because the decent punter of this site challenge them.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:32:42 pm by vw »

cockneybstrd

This session took place on Wednesday the 27th in the mid afternoon.  Someone want to check my Oyster card to see if I actually went?  I try to post a review within a few days of the meet taking place. 

As for the definition of "voluptuous", I guess it differs for every person.  She had more curves than anyone I'd ever been with so that's the word that came to mind for me. I'm no English major so if someone has a more appropriate word than I'm happy to stand corrected.

@nigel4498, why did I stay - yes, she was a bigger girl than I was expecting based on the pictures, but as I mentioned, I wasn't disappointed in what I saw.  I was also committed to the time - I was in London for a work trip, so booking of appointments had to fit my schedule - I didn't have the time to go and make an appointment with another girl.

Stop being a pussy.

you could have easily just done a review without the passive aggressiveness and focused on your experience rather than that of others

Anyway pleased you had a good time

Offline Nagilum

Please lets not have another 7 page debate here.

Firstly OP - thank you for the review and I am glad you had a good time.  The timing is a little off though I must admit and does raise suspicion that its designed to counter a negative.  Still let us proceed under the premise that this is not your intention.

You have confirmed for me that she is not what is represented on her AW profile and has significantly changed. 

Again, I quote the punting wiki.

"If the photographs are very old (five or more years), I would class this as bait and switch. The woman may have gained or lost weight, changed hair colour and gained more wrinkles since they were taken, making it wholly inaccurate. It isn't a problem though if the photos have a date listed when they were taken in the description.

FootieMadJonny

I just don't understand why so many photoshop their photos so they look like models and end up looking cartoon like?  :thumbsdown: We want to see the REAL you! Not an airbrushed, slimmer fake version  :dash:

vw

I just don't understand why so many photoshop their photos so they look like models and end up looking cartoon like?  :thumbsdown: We want to see the REAL you! Not an airbrushed, slimmer fake version  :dash:

Thing is I saw her selfie on UKE and looks fine, no idea why she doesn't put them up .

Offline Nagilum

Thing is I saw her selfie on UKE and looks fine, no idea why she doesn't put them up .

Agreed, then it would be an accurate representation and I would add her to my HL.  It's now become principle for me.

Offline claretandblue

Because her fake pictures indicate a girl who could charge £160 and the reality is a girl seemingly in the £100-£120 bracket, that's the reason for the fake pics

Offline rockharders

Glad you had a good punt and I hope this review isn't just some WK positive to counter that negative.

However, off my HL as I can't be arsed to deal with oversubscribed forum darlings and the white knights that come out to protect them.

bokkaboy

Magic. Another USH/AF/Sylvester combo
I had a PM exchange over the weekend with one of his entities over a long ago made comment about "his sub".
He still controls the London girls in his tiny little mind then.
Constrictive criticism to improve standards amongst SPs is not a bad thing. It just hurts his sense of duty to his girls.
Oh dear.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:41:05 pm by bokkaboy »

GBush

Glad you had a good punt and I hope this review isn't just some WK positive to counter that negative.

However, off my HL as I can't be arsed to deal with oversubscribed forum darlings and the white knights that come out to protect them.

Amen

vw

I had a PM exchange over the weekend with one of his entities over a long ago made comment about "his sub".

Is the atticus wanker still playing that game ?

Who is he telling it to now he isn't here ?

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider

Constrictive criticism to improve standards amongst SPs is not a bad thing. It just hurts his sense of duty to his girls.
Oh dear.

Apologies to hijack Emily's review but just to respond to your comment- I have no idea what girls you are referring to and what AF is up to these days but he is not controlling me and never has been. Can't speak of others.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:16:59 pm by Rose_128 »

bokkaboy

Is the atticus wanker still playing that game ?

Who is he telling it to now he isn't here ?

I'm not sure of the etiquette of revealing PMs.
My gut feeling is they should remain private and rightly so.
In answer to your observation Virtual ---- yes he is ---- it was fishing trip for information.

cockneybstrd

In answer to your observation Virtual ---- yes he is ---- it was fishing trip for information.

Are you saying these cunts have sleeper accounts which you have been communicating with. if so you should bubble those cunts to admin

vw

Spill the beans or PM or if anything dodgy on here let admin know.

bokkaboy

Apologies to hijack Emily's review but just to respond to your comment- I have no idea what girls you are referring to and what AF is up to these days but he is not controlling me.

Don't think he controls anyone. He just thinks he does and thus undermines the whole ethos is the site with fluffy reviews.

bokkaboy

Spill the beans or PM or if anything dodgy on here let admin know.

Hadn't thought to forward the PMs to ADMIN.
Will do I think.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
But you were referring to some girls etc. you obviously seem to know something and in this case you should let admin or anyone appropriate know if anything dodgy goes round because it could damage the girls' trade if unsubstantiated.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:39:52 pm by Rose_128 »

vw

Will do I think.

I would, the cunt tries to manipulate on PM, played games with him for a month until he realised I'm messing with him !

Offline Sonny Crockett

Will do I think.

I would publicly name and shame!!!

bokkaboy

Sent to Admin.
Best way of dealing with this.

cockneybstrd

I would, the cunt tries to manipulate on PM, played games with him for a month until he realised I'm messing with him !

Didnt realise you were a sub prossie VW. Hope you avoided being in the middle of push me pull me with the uncle and bent lawyer

vw

Didnt realise you were a sub prossie VW. Hope you avoided being in the middle of push me pull me with the uncle and bent lawyer

No he was trying to manipulate me to go easy on his crew of is turpentine drinking fluffy back patters.

cockneybstrd

No he was trying to manipulate me to go easy on his crew of is turpentine drinking fluffy back patters.

i know i was just pulling your leg....

Offline Nagilum

Surely, Admin would know if they created a sleeper account and blocked them?

Then again the amount of accounts created daily, it may go a miss.

Offline Nagilum

This is good shit.

Well I hope so because its one hell of an insinuation.

vw

Surely, Admin would know if they created a sleeper account and blocked them?

Then again the amount of accounts created daily, it may go a miss.

Punting phone internet, normal phone internet, home wifi account, potentiual there if tech savy and pedantic about it!

Offline Nagilum

Punting phone internet, normal phone internet, home wifi account, potentiual there if tech savy and pedantic about it!

True, this is something that you can do.  There are even programs like Speedify that mask and alter your IP address.  I didn't think somebody would be this extreme, but then again I forget who we are talking about.

Offline iwtc

Because her fake pictures indicate a girl who could charge £160 and the reality is a girl seemingly in the £100-£120 bracket, that's the reason for the fake pics

Agreed, if she was the girl in the pics I would pay £160 all day... but as I mentioned, there are plenty of girls in the £100-120-130 range that would provide equal service to the girl that I had, so even though I did have a good time, the chances of me repeating are not high.

Offline Nagilum

Agreed, if she was the girl in the pics I would pay £160 all day... but as I mentioned, there are plenty of girls in the £100-120-130 range that would provide equal service to the girl that I had, so even though I did have a good time, the chances of me repeating are not high.

So by that definition should this review not be a neutral at best?  Your review of course, ultimately your call.

Offline Cuntminion

Possibly request review title change to add

Had all the

Between Emily and creme

ramrodronnie

+1 bokkaboy

ramrodronnie

Will do I think.

I know that I  did a +1 on bokkaboy .. But in hindsight I agree that he should have forwarded the PMs to Admin.

Offline iwtc

So by that definition should this review not be a neutral at best?  Your review of course, ultimately your call.
Honestly, I don't think it warrants a Neutral.  It's not like I had a bad time - I did get 2 very good pops out of it.