Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose - Vanilla with Sprinkles  (Read 1561 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MeesterNeek

External Link/Members Only

2 hour incall - price as advertised

Met with Ellie having established a connection via UKE. Her comms were excellent at all stages.

Not going to describe her location/looks/attitude/services as these have been covered in earlier reviews.

As title suggests, I am a vanilla punter and Ellie was aware of this from the outset. Having had an initial chat, she asked how many times i was expecting to pop during the booking. My answer was "1" to which her response was "Then we will need to do alot of edging then".  :cool:

What followed was at least 90 minutes of keeping me on edge which included some techniques that I had yet to experience. In order:

- DFK/ in front of mirror/ on bed - all the time
- OWO firm yet controlled/ RO which produced the right outcome for her  :thumbsup:
- More OWO and fondling/ kissing of balls
- "Would you like to spank me?" As this was something I have never tried, I said "Yes but you will need to guide" - which she was happy to do. This turned into Oral whilst being spanked
- Was getting close to falling off the edge so she suggested tie and tease - again something I had not really done. Soon I was face down and tied up. Because the pace had been so well managed by Ellie, I felt really relaxed.
- My turn to be spanked - cannot say it does anything for me but .....
- Oily massage B2B
- Prostate massage which soon had me squirming and twitching. Was now feeling the effects of the lack of control as a result of being tied up. The end was coming fast
- Don't know how but she managed to get my bum high enough up off the bed so that she could slide underneath and DT  me. Game over!

She slipped away to dispose and on return burst into a fit of giggles as I looked like one of those cartoon figures in a murder mystery i.e. the white outline of a body on the floor.

Clean up - chat - refreshment - shower and I was on my way marvelling at her expertise in managing the whole booking and very very expertly keeping me on edge by being creative. Pretty old hat for some of you but for those of us who are still exploring stuff then I can think of no one more suitable than Ellie to provide this initial experience.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

2 hour incall - price as advertised

Met with Ellie having established a connection via UKE. Her comms were excellent at all stages.

Not going to describe her location/looks/attitude/services as these have been covered in earlier reviews.

As title suggests, I am a vanilla punter and Ellie was aware of this from the outset. Having had an initial chat, she asked how many times i was expecting to pop during the booking. My answer was "1" to which her response was "Then we will need to do alot of edging then".  :cool:

What followed was at least 90 minutes of keeping me on edge which included some techniques that I had yet to experience. In order:

- DFK/ in front of mirror/ on bed - all the time
- OWO firm yet controlled/ RO which produced the right outcome for her  :thumbsup:
- More OWO and fondling/ kissing of balls
- "Would you like to spank me?" As this was something I have never tried, I said "Yes but you will need to guide" - which she was happy to do. This turned into Oral whilst being spanked
- Was getting close to falling off the edge so she suggested tie and tease - again something I had not really done. Soon I was face down and tied up. Because the pace had been so well managed by Ellie, I felt really relaxed.
- My turn to be spanked - cannot say it does anything for me but .....
- Oily massage B2B
- Prostate massage which soon had me squirming and twitching. Was now feeling the effects of the lack of control as a result of being tied up. The end was coming fast
- Don't know how but she managed to get my bum high enough up off the bed so that she could slide underneath and DT  me. Game over!

She slipped away to dispose and on return burst into a fit of giggles as I looked like one of those cartoon figures in a murder mystery i.e. the white outline of a body on the floor.

Clean up - chat - refreshment - shower and I was on my way marvelling at her expertise in managing the whole booking and very very expertly keeping me on edge by being creative. Pretty old hat for some of you but for those of us who are still exploring stuff then I can think of no one more suitable than Ellie to provide this initial experience.

Thanks for the Very Good Review MeesterNeek. Always good to read different experiences mate. For sure Ellie sounds like a punt to have confidence that you will have a great time with, and she certainly took care of you.

I am very much looking forward to my forthcoming pre-planned booking to see Ellie as she does sound like an excellent choice to spend some quality time with.  :thumbsup:

Offline MeesterNeek

I am very much looking forward to my forthcoming pre-planned booking to see Ellie as she does sound like an excellent choice to spend some quality time with.  :thumbsup:

.....and I shall look forward to hearing about your experience as I am sure it will be different from mine and therefore of interest/ value to all of us!!!  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

.....and I shall look forward to hearing about your experience as I am sure it will be different from mine and therefore of interest/ value to all of us!!!  :drinks:

Everyone will be able to read my Review after I have seen Ellie MeesterNeek. I always write Reviews. I'm sure that I will have a great time with Ellie, as I can see that you did.  :hi:

vw

Glad you had a good one MN, sounds like you had a good one.

Bet RRR is looking forward to his turn.