Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dilemma, how to choose?  (Read 883 times)

Offline theox123

Hi guys, I'll be in London on Wednesday and I've narrowed my search to these two beauties External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. I have also read there feedbacks on here and both have very good reviews, my questions is how can I choose which one to see, ideally the clincher will be the enthusiasm they approach the meet as they both have similar qualities I want. So how would you choose?

Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Nagilum

Hi guys, I'll be in London on Wednesday and I've narrowed my search to these two beauties External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. I have also read there feedbacks on here and both have very good reviews, my questions is how can I choose which one to see, ideally the clincher will be the enthusiasm they approach the meet as they both have similar qualities I want. So how would you choose?

Impossible to answer, one punter may view one differently to the next.  You have to try both.

Offline madeinwales56

Leggygeorgie's profile says she's on tour in Manchester. If that's the case you may be left with a choice of one. And not a bad one either. Let us know how you get on.

Offline theox123

Leggygeorgie's profile says she's on tour in Manchester. If that's the case you may be left with a choice of one. And not a bad one either. Let us know how you get on.

She will be in London tomorrow and Wednesday. I guess ultimately I'll have to chose, not a bad chose to make lol.

Offline Malvolio

I'd choose Peyton as I wouldn't pay £180 for a punt.

Offline theox123

I saw Georgie in the end (External Link/Members Only) and boy what a disappointment. Booked for 1hr, it was basically a suck and fuck then out the door after 40 mins! I'm kicking my self for it but I did do my research and she had great reviews on here so I'm guessing she did't find me physically attractive hence the poor service but having paid £180 you would have thought I would have some interest shown in me, I left fuming. I guess paying £180 would guarantee a good service but no, it was fucking shit! Will be taking a break and maybe pack in this game altogether.

Offline OakTree

I saw Georgie in the end (External Link/Members Only) and boy what a disappointment. Booked for 1hr, it was basically a suck and fuck then out the door after 40 mins! I'm kicking my self for it but I did do my research and she had great reviews on here so I'm guessing she did't find me physically attractive hence the poor service but having paid £180 you would have thought I would have some interest shown in me, I left fuming. I guess paying £180 would guarantee a good service but no, it was fucking shit! Will be taking a break and maybe pack in this game altogether.

Get a review in. This is what we need to know.

Your physical appearance should have nothing to do with. As long as your clean, presentable
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:34:36 pm by OakTree »

Yeboahsleftfoot

As long as a client is clean, well groomed and respectful then a girl should provide a proper service, no excuses, you should do a review here and on AW to show her for what she is.

Offline lewisjones23

I saw her in preston for £160

Got 2 services for that although only technically shagged her once

Poor form if she is pulling them stunts - maybe thinks theres enough punters in London to do that

She still insist on a AW booking? Leave neg feedback on there as well

seward

That sounds like this bad service is becoming a regular theme on this forum the only defence against it is a negative review and hope we as punters take note reduce the SPs bookings and a drop in income might have an effect hopefully and improve the service , on the other hand pigs might fly. :D

mikexxlong

Unfortunately it’s quite common for pro$$i£’s to short change punters  :thumbsdown:

As already mentioned if you’re clean, respectful & well groomed. Then the greedy lazy whore has no fucking excuse for delivering a shit service :mad:

Name & shame in the review section, so other members can avoid. Too many pro$$i£’s treat punters like mugs.
See how they feel when the money starts to dries up, :sarcastic:

Might make them realise pro$$i£’s need punters more than we need them

Offline Roth

Cheeky fucking cow at any price and specially at £180ph.  :dash: :dash:

Get a review in mate.  :unknown: