Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile photos and vital statistics mismatch JasmineKissable23 Basingstoke  (Read 688 times)

Offline mh

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone else wonder (just a bit) about the stats on this girl?

Dress Size:   10
Weight   10st
Height:   4'1"
What is your shoe size?   6.5
Leg Measurement   29"
Chest Size:   36"
Waist Size   42"
Hips Measurement   48"
Bra Cup-size   E
Breast Size   Medium

I guess she might be Romanian - has anyone taken one for the team yet or viewed her PG?

Hidden Image/Members Only

5th Musketeer

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone else wonder (just a bit) about the stats on this girl?

Dress Size:   10
Weight   10st
Height:   4'1"
What is your shoe size?   6.5
Leg Measurement   29"
Chest Size:   36"
Waist Size   42"
Hips Measurement   48"
Bra Cup-size   E
Breast Size   Medium

I guess she might be Romanian - has anyone taken one for the team yet or viewed her PG?

Hidden Image/Members Only
It's the 4'1" and hips of 48" with a cup size E that intrigues me.  I would have thought I was looking at a rather large football!  And I see that Johnny Deep, who saw her on 29th Jan said "Been waiting a while to see jasmine and it was certainly worth it. Stunning looks and provided a wonderful experience" and his "waiting a while" is interesting, since she only started 2 weeks ago!  And looking at his ratings, he clearly focuses on EE, assumably EE. :D :D :D

Offline Hantsolo

Ha ha! Great spot by the OP!

You would have to be a brave man to risk visiting her, if she looks like the girl in the photo then result...But if she's as described.....oh dear.....

Anyone willing to TOFTT?????

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i like how she states" pretty baby face and nice eyes as you can see on my profile picture" 

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

5th Musketeer

i like how she states" pretty baby face and nice eyes as you can see on my profile picture" 

That's what I thought too - but having already commented I forbore to say anything further.

Offline madeinwales56

She's EE so what do you expect?

Sweetangelxxx69

External Link/Members Only  It's fake profile...she use the pictures from another girl External Link/Members Only
Don't waste your time.Jasmine is not genuine