Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourire-Blonde  (Read 1478 times)

1 review(s) for Favorire-Blonde (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly this is the same wg i reviewed a while back under a different name

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59233.msg761374#msg761374

I thought I would do a new review as it was quite a while back and the profile on the old review has no link to this profile.

She is on cathedral road and comms are good. I did try saturday morning but she is usually free after 2pm. As far as a punt goes it is quite a basic service. light kissing, covered oral and sex in 3/4 positions. But she is a positive as she is very enthusiatic, very willing to please and gives a massage afterwards. She is the girls in the photo and her tits are perfection. She is only here another 2 days but she will be back shortly if anyone wants to try her.

To summarise, if you want an 'ok to decent' punt but will to overlook level of service for a good lookig wg with great tits, then i highly recommend.

A final point for closure for me. She works for the same shop as a wg I have been searching for (the vanessa photo in the imgur links on this review)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83242.msg1027606#msg1027606

But unfortunately the vanessa in that link has gone back to Romania for good.

Offline HughJardon

Ive never seen your linked post, some lovely pictures of Kanjarna there, man she was hot.

Great review Ledley  ;)

Just to add, there was a Romanian girl named Julia who was the same body shape and also similar facially as your 2nd link.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:39:08 am by HughJardon »

Offline ledley

Ive never see your linked post, some lovely pictures of Kanjarna there, man she was hot.

Great review Ledley  ;)

Cheers hugh.

Yea that post carries my 2 fave punts. Karnjarna is probably best looking wg ive had and the skinny vanessa wg was the best punt ever as she was pure filth (literally no rules apart from no bb of course) and she let me film the whole thing for free. She blew my mind so much that i saw her late at night and then saw her again the following morning (and it was better) but as my post states, she is back in romania for good now :(

Offline HughJardon

Theres always others Ledders, a new girl will blow your mind soon, but those things come unexpectedly, I'd visit that bahare sort if she returns to Wales, and thats the key thing about these girls they may return but it could be anywhere in the UK.
Im always on the look out for the right blend of sexy slutty dirty  :D

Offline foreverhung

Would love to read a review with Vanessa Led, she looks a right dirty bitch, cock at the ready!!!
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dazzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly this is the same wg i reviewed a while back under a different name

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59233.msg761374#msg761374

I thought I would do a new review as it was quite a while back and the profile on the old review has no link to this profile.

She is on cathedral road and comms are good. I did try saturday morning but she is usually free after 2pm. As far as a punt goes it is quite a basic service. light kissing, covered oral and sex in 3/4 positions. But she is a positive as she is very enthusiatic, very willing to please and gives a massage afterwards. She is the girls in the photo and her tits are perfection. She is only here another 2 days but she will be back shortly if anyone wants to try her.

To summarise, if you want an 'ok to decent' punt but will to overlook level of service for a good lookig wg with great tits, then i highly recommend.

A final point for closure for me. She works for the same shop as a wg I have been searching for (the vanessa photo in the imgur links on this review)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83242.msg1027606#msg1027606

But unfortunately the vanessa in that link has gone back to Romania for good.

Vanessa was supposedly in Carlisle yesterday and if you click on the Favorire-Blonde link is supposedly in Sheffield today...