Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Delightful Sexy X Norwich  (Read 1095 times)

5 review(s) for  beauty (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Camlord

External Link/Members Only
X Delightful Sexy X

half hour £80
met her in her hotel room,

Tanned, about size 10 or above, same person in the photo
she provided condom, oral with condom, no kissing; touching and sex.

her looking: 8.5/10.

service: 6/10  (no kissing, owc, only sex)

total 7/10.

not what i am looking for, will not try this range again.   

Offline socks

How much worse would it have needed to be to get even a neutral mate? A shit book with a great cover is still a shit book.

ramrodronnie

How much worse would it have needed to be to get even a neutral mate? A shit book with a great cover is still a shit book.

Well the OP seemed to like her socks, each to their own mate. Personally after reading his Review, not one for my HL

Offline oohermrs

I'm with socks on this one and I'll take this as a neutral review (at best).

Definitely not one for my HL either.

Offline socks

Well the OP seemed to like her socks, each to their own mate. Personally after reading his Review, not one for my HL
Really Ronnie? I read what he said and it sounds like he was disappointed with her services and as a result wouldn't be returning.

Offline Badvicar

6/10 for service does seem to set the bar low for a positive. Would neutral then be 4-5/10 and negative be 1-3/10? Genuinely interested. She looks lovely but the at discretion shit would put me off.

ramrodronnie

I can see that Camlord is quite new to this forum. So I would guess he's still finding his feet so to speak. I don't think that it's right for me, or anyone else to judge him. Quite the contrary, as experienced members, I feel that we should be giving him kindly advice, eg; it would help him if he were to read the section where it advises punters on how to Review. Just saying.

Offline GoldenLeaf

On my first review I forgot to select whether it was positive or not etc, easy mistake if he did.

ramrodronnie

On my first review I forgot to select whether it was positive or not etc, easy mistake if he did.

Precisely GoldenLeaf. As experienced members, we should be offering advice to any new member, without giving them a hard time, as this could potentially put them off from Reviewing at all. Just my thoughts.