Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyGGENNY Derby  (Read 1024 times)

1 review(s) for JuicyGGENNY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rickster123

Visited JuicyGGENNY late last year working out of a known 'establishment' near Derby city center.
External Link/Members Only

First up was a bit unsure what I'd encounter as there were no reviews on aw, but thought I'd give it a go and just walk away if it did'nt feel right.
First impressions Genny must have been late 30's to mid 40's, average in the looks department and a body looking the same as you see on aw (at the time of this review anyway).
She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable pretty quickly offering me a drink (I was a little nervous).
Went for 30 min, back and front massage, followed by covered BJ and doggie to finish for £60. Was fairly enthusiastic but felt a little rushed.
The service and price were overall good but the reason I'm giving a neutral is because she was a bit larger and older than I would normally like and did'nt offer owo which I asked for, so would'nt be in a rush to go back although she was friendly and offered pretty good service. 

Sureshot

Cheers mate and welcome!

Can you confirm what you mean by a "known establishment"?

Offline Knny

Looks like New Escape in Derby.   If so Louise on Mondays gets good reviews.

Offline Rickster123

It is New Escape, does Louise have an aw account or web page? Does anyone know any other girls working there? Its a shame they don't have a site!

Offline Knny

I don't know of any AW page for Louise.