Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MinxSandra - Milton Keynes incall  (Read 2314 times)

2 review(s) for HotxSandra (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mf_1101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been picking my punts lately so I know I am going for good quality service providers, I owe a lot to this website however Sandra is one I knew from pre-UKP days, so time to give a little back. Most of you older punters know about her, but I had such a blindingly good time with her yesterday I thought I would share.

Meeting was arranged via Text, she prefers to this method to phone call once you are established. Quick response, arranged the meet for 1 hour. Location is a suburb in Milton Keynes, fairly easy to access, lots of places to park for free. I been to some places in Coventry or MK city centre where you either got to worry about paying for an hour or two or you got terrace houses full of cars with no spaces, or you need a permit and can spend 10 minutes looking for a space so anyone who lives in a quiet residential area is a big plus for me. Pre-punt I ran a bit late (5 mins) due to traffic, perfectly understanding, no attitude problems there. 
Text to confirm I have arrived, little problem waiting for the Postman to piss off  :angry: before knocking. Her house is fairly discreet, some garden obscuring most the public view, though I imagine her neighbours probably have an idea what she and her roommate Tania are up to  Late 30's, tall, leggy MILF looker. - Type who in her early twenties would have had most men drooling. She is Romanian, I know some people are put off by this but don't get me wrong she will give you a brilliant enthusiastic service. Has shoulder length hair now, before used to have longer hair, normally tied back in a ponytail but she's gone for this new look, very cute in my eyes.

Dressed as suggested, I asked for her to wear Jeans so I can stare at her big sexy round arse on the stairway. Big kiss for greeting, exchanged paper, offered bathroom/shower but I went straight into it, started with FK, she stripped me down and gave me OWO on her knees. Then got her stripped down to stockings and suspenders, moved her onto the bed and got a taste of her pussy from behind, digging my face into her big arse. Got on the bed, she gave me more OWO, she doesn't deep throat but she has a great technique, uses her tongue a lot, makes a great gagging/moaning sound when she has a mouthful of your dick in her mouth  :cool: Overall satisfying blowjob, plenty of eye contact and ball licking to suit.

Speaking of suits, she got me hard enough and suggested I fuck her pussy, feeling lazy I asked her for Cowgirl and she obliged, rode me for a while with DFK involved. Then I got her in Doggy and fucked her from behind, enjoyed the great view, really is a good feeling seeing her from behind, trust me. Got a bit tired, tried a few positions like spooning and grinding before she got on top for reverse cowgirl and grinded down on my cock hard, have to say with the view of her sexy bum, lots of spanking and all the right convincing moans from her, it was especially good.
To finish she gave me more OWO with HJ and DFK as she was wanking me off, I decided to finish on her face and mouth as she got on her knees again. She does CIM and facials, and I spunked in her mouth and down her chin as she licked it up, great finish.

Some small talk before taking a shower and being offered a chocolate sweet and leaving. For a bonus she will help you dress if you're like me and your legs are gone after all the fucking and you struggle to pull your trousers up.

Overall highly recommended if you're into more mature looking, tall, leggy brunettes. All services on profile offered and given with maximum enthusiasm. My only problem is she doesn't do anal or give rimming. But if you want that, her roommate Tania is the girl to go for but she is quite different (they also do a great threesome). :hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:05:43 pm by mf_1101 »

Hunghertsguy

Thx for review. Like the sound of her.
Omto the HL for not too distant future.

Offline Dr Watson 60

Seen Sandra several times and confirm all that mf_1101 says.   Parking is a little difficult at times so leave plenty of time if you visit. Only downside for me is that she refuses to take her stockings off. Now I like them butt naked but I was not going to make an issue of it. First time I saw her out comes her toy, not something I go for but she taught me a thing or two !  English good and her place is immaculate. 

goodtastegeorge

I will be visiting Milton keys next week. This sounds like perfect lady to see.

jorgan

Something not right here, photos have just changed again. I originally found her when she was in MK.  Then she happen to come to Basingstoke.  She had quite a number of photos up then.  Went to see her and was convinced it wasn't the same women but wasnt put off.  She was good at owo and kissing no problem at all, although she smokes, didn't leave a good flavour.  I have kept her on my done list and sort of look every now and then. Noticed soon after I saw her that her photo count went down to one only and a few of her profile tabs disappeared.  I did mention to her that I had been "following" her for sometime on AW but MK was a bit to far, or I wasn't horny enough. Any case just looked today and brand new photos, I'm sure its not the same chick, or I need a spec savers referral. And before any one asks, cant remember why I didn't do a review, I think it would have been neutral except for the smoke taste which lasted a few days the rest was fine.

Offline Dr Watson 60

I still think this is the same WG I saw from the photos. New location warranted new photos perhaps ?

Offline dynatron

i have seen her once too and by looking at the current photos its hard to tell if its the same lady-was a while back