Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Ryder - Nottingham  (Read 2420 times)

29 review(s) for AmberRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Amber Ryder - Nottingham

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £140

2015 was my first year a punter. I got a lot of shagging in which made a nice change to normal so I was pretty happy but all year long I had a niggling curiousity about taking the brown instead of the pink.

A couple of the girls I saw during the year had A Levels listed but I was a bit coy and opportunities passed by. Come early December I decided I'd been a good boy all year so I deserved a special present but it wasn't going to appear under the tree so I was going to have to get it myself.

Christmas Eve arrived and along with the rest of Nottingham's males I headed into town in search of anything that could pass off a a present. Bit of panic buying and fuck me, 11.00 in the morning and I'm done, now where's my punting phone...

I'd spotted Amber's special offer of £140 for an hour including A levels so I called and arranged to see her. I explained that I'd like to lose my A level cherry and she said she'd be delighted - big grin :) and I knew from reviews here that she'd be well up for it so there wouldn't be any 'at discretion' disappointment. Found the place easily, nice quiet discrete location and before I knew it was knocking at the door.

First impressions, Amber's slim, petite, perfectly made up and the flat was spotless. I was worried that I might feel a bit intimidated but she was lovely, very friendly and completely down to earth which was great. I actually found her very nice to talk to and very open and honest.

After sorting the paperwork we headed to the bedroom and got down to it. We started with some nice DFK to break the ice and then OWO which Amber's very good at :) and then DT which saw my cock completely disappear. She has a mirror in the corner which was very nice and we both kept glancing over at it. I returned the favour with some RO and before too long it was time to put on the cover. We started off with mish and then Amber said I was ready for the main event.

She said in her experience guys either love it or it's just a one off, so which would I be I wondered? She knelt on the bed, bum in the air and I gently pressed with the old fella and pop... in it went. Oooh, this is nice I thought as we both rocked back and forth. In fact, fuckinell, am I really fucking this gorgeous bird up the arse, fuck yes.... it must be Christmas. And, yes it is! And Amber glanced over at the mirror again with a smile on her face.

And, so it came to pass that on the Night before Christmas ESAL did indeed, well and truly break his A level duck.

And there was much rejoicing.  :dance:

Here's to a punting good 2016!  :thumbsup:

ESAL

Timmy2

Nice one ESAL, Amber is on my HL i must promote her closer to the top

Glad you broke your anal duck :thumbsup:

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Nice one Shoots I must return to Amber again as she's just great VFM & loves what she does. Boy does she do it well too as in your review. :yahoo:

Offline Picti

Nice one ESAL, Amber is on my HL i must promote her closer to the top

Glad you broke your anal duck :thumbsup:

Raddy

She's a really great girl and knowing what you like she should be in the top three on your 2016 HL.

Great review and rekindled some memories. I  didn't get anal but maybe next time. Apparently she may be coming to Leicester for a week or two.

Timmy2

She's a really great girl and knowing what you like she should be in the top three on your 2016 HL.

Great review and rekindled some memories. I  didn't get anal but maybe next time. Apparently she may be coming to Leicester for a week or two.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Mandys Flat maybe.....

Offline Picti

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Mandys Flat maybe.....

That's what I've heard. Emailed her last week but she still wasn't certain. Would love to see her again as she's a high octane very naughty hot young woman. Would be great if she came to Leicester as I've already seen Fran in Nottingham and due to see Kylie over her way in a couple of weeks. That's enough time on the road.

Offline _Bender_

Amber's amazing, one of my top punts of 2015 for bum fun, I hope to return early March, then Erica's on my anal hit list in early april unless Mandy's back fully fit and in anal action  ;)

Offline RedKettle

Amber has been on my HL for ages - I must try harder to work my way through the list!!

Bloke887

I wonder if she has any face pics in her private gallery? Would like to see some before i book her. Been on my to-do-list for a while now..  :dance:

Offline _Bender_

I wonder if she has any face pics in her private gallery? Would like to see some before i book her. Been on my to-do-list for a while now..  :dance:

Personally I think she's an attractive bang tidy lass  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I'm thinking of seeing this one at some point - she sounds like she could me my type

Jamlove

Amber excells at all services seen her once last year and going back for my second visit this week, can't wait too be buried balls deep in her cute little ass again. If you've not had the pleasure yet fully recommended by me top lass, fit, friendly and lives fucking.

Offline _Bender_

Can't wait too be buried balls deep in her cute little ass again.

+1  :thumbsup: