Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Sexy Sam - Baldock  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Hertsgent

Has a new profile

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know why? Her last one had over 300 AW feedbacks, so I'm Joseph curious!

Offline Hertsgent

Not Joseph curious (bloody predictive text!) - nosily curious....

Old profile is below to link the reviews

Offline uutarn

Not Joseph curious (bloody predictive text!) - nosily curious....
Predicting joseph from nosily?
Thats some weird predictive text you got going on there.  :D

Offline sumertime

She may have had some good feedback (I left a positive - didn't feel like putting other!) but just did not click with her. Did a UKP review:

"So a very disapointing performance and she was really not my "type" being heavier than I like. I left a positive on AW but just feel a little let down with expectations...  "       

Perhaps after 300 reviews a new start is needed.... not one I would reconsider visiting.  :)

slapNtickle

She may have had some good feedback (I left a positive - didn't feel like putting other!) but just did not click with her. Did a UKP review:

"So a very disapointing performance and she was really not my "type" being heavier than I like. I left a positive on AW but just feel a little let down with expectations...  "       

Perhaps after 300 reviews a new start is needed.... not one I would reconsider visiting.  :)

apologies as im new to this particular site. I have been seeing sam on & off for many years & just wondered why Sumertime, you would have to jump on this post to bring up a review you made 2 years ago about her? especially when your original aw feedback was positive? Yes she was heavy...2 years ago.....shes now very slim, her pictures show that, (perhaps a little too slim for me, i preferred her curvy!!), the fact she had over 300 positive feedback says it all really. As far as im aware she wanted to change her profile completely which is why she has started over.
I understand we are here to let others know of good/bad experiences, but your meet with her was 2 years ago (hardly relevant now), in a different place & you have said yourself, you just didnt click. why continue to put her down??
i know shes well liked around her area & is a joy to spend time with  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

apologies as im new to this particular site. I have been seeing sam on & off for many years & just wondered why Sumertime, you would have to jump on this post to bring up a review you made 2 years ago about her? especially when your original aw feedback was positive? Yes she was heavy...2 years ago.....shes now very slim, her pictures show that, (perhaps a little too slim for me, i preferred her curvy!!), the fact she had over 300 positive feedback says it all really. As far as im aware she wanted to change her profile completely which is why she has started over.
I understand we are here to let others know of good/bad experiences, but your meet with her was 2 years ago (hardly relevant now), in a different place & you have said yourself, you just didnt click. why continue to put her down??
i know shes well liked around her area & is a joy to spend time with  :thumbsup:

I fear trouble ahead - slapNtickle, given your words above, why don't you review yourself / I mean Sam of course   :bomb:

Offline socks

I fear trouble ahead - slapNtickle, given your words above, why don't you review yourself / I mean Sam of course   :bomb:
But before you do slaps, you have to change your username to your AW profile name of sexy-sultry-sam. It's one of the site rules for prossies who want to post on here :hi:

SaneOnes

Offline sumertime

Oh dear, oh dear.....

Perhaps it would help if you read the full review SAM!!   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24349.0

For my fellow punters on UKP I try to be honest... I could have said more but I didn't and I will not now.   :(

dawsonuk

Offline dkn

Fail all round then.
I'm a happy Sam punter.

Have put in a review for her under her new profile which might help people searching UKP.  I lacked enough inspiration to make it too different from my previous review of her, but am happy to declare that she delivers the goods for me.