Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too old to visit a parlour?  (Read 1365 times)

JG2000

I cannot think of a good title for this one, so I will try to explain here.

I am a relatively inexperienced punter, but I am learning fast. I have seen a few indies and I've visited Discretion in Hull a few times when I've been up that way. I like Discretion and I've had some great experiences there. But one visit sticks in my mind, and not for good reasons.

I went to see Summer there one evening and she was nothing short of amazing. She was very keen to please and just a lovely girl. But the reception I got when I first entered Discretion on this particular occasion left me feeling rather old and unwelcome.

Two girls greeted me at the door. I can't remember who they were, but I had not gone to see them. I followed them upstairs and sat in the waiting room. They both looked quite uneasy and didn't seem keen to discuss who I was there to see. When I told them I already arranged to see Summer, they seemed quite relieved and lightened up.

I am in my mid fifties and I definitely got the feeling that I was not welcome, based on my age. I am fairly certain that the the two girls were hoping that I wasn't going to ask to book in with them. Maybe they were new there and inexperienced, I have no idea, but it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am always presentable and clean when I have visited a WG anywhere. I am not fat or ugly. Well, a bit overweight and not the spring chicken I used to be, but just to point out that I am not a slob and I take reasonable care in my appearance on such occasions.

OK, this is a long-winded way to say how OLD this experience left me feeling and it leads me to ponder a couple of questions. How OLD is OLD when visiting a parlour?

I'm know some WGs prefer older clients, but doubtless not all of them. But when it comes to parlours, is there a different level of tolerance or acceptance regarding the age of the punter?

Offline Nagilum

You are over thinking it.

Have you read the new to punting section, in particular the section on fear of being overweight, ugly etc?

External Link/Members Only

They don't care what you look like and you certainly are not too old! You are the paying customer and that's all that matters.  If you are made to feel uneasy then it's one of three things.

1. You are nervous and over analysing
2. They are not good service providers
3. Both

Everyone thinks this when entering the game of punting and that's why Admin has such articles, it's worth a read  :hi:

Offline NIK

I am a relatively inexperienced punter, but I am learning fast. I have seen a few indies and I've visited Discretion in Hull a few times when I've been up that way. I like Discretion and I've had some great experiences there. But one visit sticks in my mind, and not for good reasons.

I went to see Summer there one evening and she was nothing short of amazing. She was very keen to please and just a lovely girl. But the reception I got when I first entered Discretion on this particular occasion left me feeling rather old and unwelcome.

Two girls greeted me at the door. I can't remember who they were, but I had not gone to see them. I followed them upstairs and sat in the waiting room. They both looked quite uneasy and didn't seem keen to discuss who I was there to see. When I told them I already arranged to see Summer, they seemed quite relieved and lightened up.

I am in my mid fifties and I definitely got the feeling that I was not welcome, based on my age. I am fairly certain that the the two girls were hoping that I wasn't going to ask to book in with them. Maybe they were new there and inexperienced, I have no idea, but it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am always presentable and clean when I have visited a WG anywhere. I am not fat or ugly. Well, a bit overweight and not the spring chicken I used to be, but just to point out that I am not a slob and I take reasonable care in my appearance on such occasions.

OK, this is a long-winded way to say how OLD this experience left me feeling and it leads me to ponder a couple of questions. How OLD is OLD when visiting a parlour?

I'm know some WGs prefer older clients, but doubtless not all of them. But when it comes to parlours, is there a different level of tolerance or acceptance regarding the age of the punter?

Well if you are too old I am too old as well.
My take on that is I couldn't give a fuck.  I would just take my money elsewhere.

If I was Rupert Murdoch doubtless they'd welcome me with open arms.  :rolleyes:

Offline Zooms

I'm must older than you. Never had any bother. I agree with nik above

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The OP's a spring chicken compared to some, I'm sure there was a thread somewhere about ages and there's members here in their 70's.

Offline MrMatrix

I'm similar age as op and reasonably fit but I don't give a shit what they think. I'd rather they like me, I always make an effort to look good smell nice, have a sense of humour. I do my best and accept i'm past my prime. However they are advertising their services to be fucked, no ones forced them into it, they are getting paid, they know the score and that its our generation thats got spare cash. MrMatrix is happy to oblige :D

Offline regular_guy

all good responses and all true in my opinion.  i wouldn't give it a second thought OP.  I'm sure they would prefer you to a bunch of Friday night pissed up lads walking in at midnight.  The general thing i always find apart from money is that if your polite, clean and smell nice then they are the main important things to get good service.

willbred

I'm well into my 60s and have been told first hand by WGs that most prefer the "older guy". More respectful, generally don't want to shag for the whole session, happy with one pop, what's not to like from their perspective? Only downside, some of 'em take longer to get undressed and dressed than on the bed. Also the girl's I've spoken to reckon EAS is more of a risk with us older punters, but we don't have the energy to stalk 'em!

OP your money's as good as the next guy's. IF you weren't being paranoid and the girls didn't fancy it due to your age-they are in a minority.

oring123

Your fine
over thinking it, is true
Could be those 2 girls were coming up for their lunch break together
And didnt want to miss it
Take it from me they didnt give you a second thought !!

JG2000

Wow! I didn't expect so many replies so soon. Thank you very much for these.

I think my problem is lack of self esteem. I feel like a dirty old man. I know I'm not that old and I am certainly not dirty. Well, I do have one or two kinks but nothing sordid. I might even post about these later as I am trying to book a particular kind of service and could do with some help.

I am still quite new to this but I think I have punted enough to get a good idea of what's what. Agreed, my money being as good as everybody elses, the girls knowing the score, etc. It all makes sense. Your comments are really appreciated. Respect the girls, etc. (which I do, always).

After a booking it's great to chat to the girls and get a feel for how they view our hobby. I have heard some horror stories. It seems there are a fair number of disrespectful punters out there.

Thanks again folks. Suddenly I feel like a spring chick again. Well, almost.

JG2000

So much information on the punting wiki. Thanks for this.

What an amazing forum this is. I think it could become a new addiction. So many great conversations.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I'm 62 , overweight and don't care a fuck what anyone thinks, I've never experienced any bad feelings from any girl. I usually find they're full on don't mind kissing will do anything. Keeps me feeling young.

Offline george r

last time I was in SS in Manchester, Santana was going to one of the rooms with a guy who looked late 70's , the look on the old guys face was a picture , enjoy it while you can  I say.

JG2000

I need a bit your attitude One Eyed Snake. The kind of ingrained self-consciousness I have will be difficult to shift, but the comments here tell me I really shouldn't care what I look like. I am half way there. I could blow my own trumpet a bit now - I am not a bad looking bloke (I am told) but no 'catch' as such, so I don't have *that* much lack of self-esteem. I'll politely say that I'll take my business elsewhere if such a thing happens to me again. But it's easy to read into things wrongly I know.

Now then George. That would have been a picture! I went to Sandy's once after hearing about how great it was. Yes, it was indeed very good, but virtually all the girls were stick insects. Very nice stick insects I'll say, but not quite my kind of place. You've got me trying to remember the name of the girl I saw. Tina I think, but I'm sure she had a nickname. I vividly remember a room decorated in a jungle theme. remember Somebody help me here. A chubby girl with huge boobs. It was in at the Bury branch. ?????

Offline george r

I need a bit your attitude One Eyed Snake. The kind of ingrained self-consciousness I have will be difficult to shift, but the comments here tell me I really shouldn't care what I look like. I am half way there. I could blow my own trumpet a bit now - I am not a bad looking bloke (I am told) but no 'catch' as such, so I don't have *that* much lack of self-esteem. I'll politely say that I'll take my business elsewhere if such a thing happens to me again. But it's easy to read into things wrongly I know.

Now then George. That would have been a picture! I went to Sandy's once after hearing about how great it was. Yes, it was indeed very good, but virtually all the girls were stick insects. Very nice stick insects I'll say, but not quite my kind of place. You've got me trying to remember the name of the girl I saw. Tina I think, but I'm sure she had a nickname. I vividly remember a room decorated in a jungle theme. remember Somebody help me here. A chubby girl with huge boobs. It was in at the Bury branch. ?????

maybe Tina T ? she worked there a good few yrs ago, she never stopped talking !!

Offline Donnie69

maybe Tina T ? she worked there a good few yrs ago, she never stopped talking !!
Tina T was good when in the mood, but she could be unreliable.  I remember she had massive beef curtains.

Offline tangledupinblue

Your as young as the girl you are feeling  :D at that particular time
It took me some time to come to terms with the age thing as well as the weight.
My circumstances were different, i got an auto immune disease for want of a better word and the drugs that i was given over the years meant i went from 12st up to 14st in the space of two years.
This had a detrimental affect on my mind as well as my body and made me so self conscious about what people would think of me.
So after much debate i took the plunge with a WG and there i stood in all my glory with Knee braces, ankle braces and wrist supports knowing that i could not perform how i used to. The WG was fantastic in never once asking what was wrong with me and i left there with a big smile on my face, mainly because i had overcome my fear of being judged.
The consequent days after were very painful though and i have to limit how many WG'S i see now.
To date of have seen eight WG'S and have never felt judged at all.   

DoberManic

So much information on the punting wiki. Thanks for this.

What an amazing forum this is. I think it could become a new addiction. So many great conversations.

Hi JG2000,

Welcome to the forum  :hi:

Another great source of information on our hobby is NIK's book:  External Link/Members Only

As a relatively new punter, I've just started reading it and now appreciate I've still got much to learn!  :D

I hope your future punts work out better for you  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:34:41 pm by DoberManic »

Offline MrMatrix

Your as young as the girl you are feeling  :D at that particular time
It took me some time to come to terms with the age thing as well as the weight.
My circumstances were different, i got an auto immune disease for want of a better word and the drugs that i was given over the years meant i went from 12st up to 14st in the space of two years.
This had a detrimental affect on my mind as well as my body and made me so self conscious about what people would think of me.
So after much debate i took the plunge with a WG and there i stood in all my glory with Knee braces, ankle braces and wrist supports knowing that i could not perform how i used to. The WG was fantastic in never once asking what was wrong with me and i left there with a big smile on my face, mainly because i had overcome my fear of being judged.
The consequent days after were very painful though and i have to limit how many WG'S i see now.
To date of have seen eight WG'S and have never felt judged at all.   
Hi Tangle. Thank you for sharing your story. Its important that we can do this amongst fellow punters as we are all on the same side. Sorry to hear about the aches and pains post visit. I'm concerned here as well. Fit as I may be and I am, I ache every morning......but the punting inspires me each week...  I think we are our own worst judges. :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

As long as you can climb the stairs you're not too old.

Offline Nagilum

As long as you can climb the stairs you're not too old.

Even then I would expect them to tip me over between some fine legs.

Offline Sonny Crockett

You're never too old to visit a parlour

JG2000

Thanks for your welcomes.

Nice one there "tangled" and a very open message there.

I was hellishly nervous when I booked in with my first WG, quite some years ago now. I wish I had been able to consult a forum like this back then. It was pre-internet almost. Hang on - it was almost pre-historic! :D

I've only ever been an occasional punter. My work used to take me around the country and so it seemed a good idea to have a bit of fun while I was away. My ex-wife was cheating on me and I knew it. I never let on and thought what's good for the goose, etc. She walked out one day and I couldn't have been happier!

Thankfully, I have always had great experiences when punting and it's my intention to throw myself back into this and have some fun. I am rather choosy though. My interests are more fetish based rather than just wanting to have a quick shag.

Sonny - I will never be too old to visit a parlour or book in privately with a WG. I can see that none of you are disputing this. You have all drilled this into me now. I am cured! :cool: