€60/hr seems way too low for Spain. I smell bullshit but hopefully my sense of smell is off 
I wish he would reply with more accurate information where that was, assuming its real, as Puerto Palma is actually the marina in Palma where all the millionaires yachts harbour, so its not there...I know Mallorca very well and can confirm the bars/clubs and streets in Palma etc are near-deserted off-season, and this was right in the middle of it, hence it makes sense there was a low rate offered in fairness. They even shut half the fucking airport departure lounge off leaving almost nothing to do whilst waiting for the oft-delayed flight home..etc.
I was browsing a spanish escort site before my last trip which was in Nov last year and picked up that the rates were very very low off season, unsurprisingly as there are almost no punters to charge on the island. I had several options including a mind blowingly attractive german tantric provider plus two Chinese/thai massage parlours to try (one was round the corner from the Hard Rock Cafe in Palma if that helps anyone) and arrived on the island with the worlds worst chest infection/cold and couldnt leave our flat without spluttering, very frustrating and zero achieved. Opposite the harbour mentioned there are several dance bars/lady bars, and its a given that you can take away..they get a lot of business also from the cruise ships which dock very close, so avoid that clash for obvious reasons