Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff  (Read 1038 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Northerndave666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately diamond does not offer incalls at the moment, but will be doing so at a place in Leicester soon. This review is from her prev incall location in Nottingham.

Parking was easy and place easy to get to. (but of little use now - lol)

Made arrangements via A/Work, booking placed, numbers swapped and all good to go. Pulled up and was told to wait 5mins then come straight to the door.

Door opened and what a sight is waiting for me, much better than the pics. Dark hair, beautiful face, with just a hint of naughtiness. Quick kiss and straight up the stairs. Paperwork sorted and a quick chat about what I liked and disliked and she went to hide the money. Back in 30 secs and dfk while undressing me then led to a stand-up deep throat blowjob, lots of slobbering, moaning and that was just from me !

A killer body then threw me onto the bed and for the next 30 mins or so was sucked, fucked, licked and generally teased until I exploded. A woman who took the driving position, as I asked for and was as dirty as I hoped she would be, but all the time a genuinely nice person too. Even got the A levels.

No clock watching and although more expensive than I'd usually go for, £80 for 30-40 mins of intense pleasure was a bargain really.

Recommended.