Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie_for_play, Milton Keynes  (Read 2465 times)

robbybox

Rosie is a genuinely nice, voluptuous, and pleasant young lady in her late 20s offering an enthusiastic fun service from purpose built premises in central Milton Keynes.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Absolutely fine, no problem at all. Initial contact I made by phoning her, subsequent comms by text. Although she is a busy lady she responds politely and quickly, doesn’t leave you waiting. She comes across as a nice lady whether on the phone or by txt.

Premises
Her current location is in central Milton Keynes, not far from the Xscape building.
I think it is a purpose built house separated into several independent flats occupied by several WGs, as I’m pretty sure I’ve visited the same flat before, when seeing a different lady on that occasion. The rooms are spacious, clean, with either en-suite shower, or separate adjacent bathroom and shower.

The Lady
Rosie is a young brunette, with nice curly hair, and gorgeous curves. When she disrobes, you see what a magnificent pair of huge shapely melons she has. She advertises as a genuine 34K cup. Indeed her impressive rack is worthy of an appearance alongside the bustiest models that regularly grace the monthly photo pages of Scoreland’s Voluptuous magazine.
Rosie is a size 16 and has a slight belly but it’s not unsightly and a nice bottom, and she is the epitome of ‘voluptuous’. For V-mag readers and appreciators of womanly curves like myself, picture a sexy Jennica Lynn or Nadine Jansen type frame. Facially she doesn’t look like either of these models, but I found her pretty, with thick sexy lips, and a cute nose.

Services
Rosie offers a ‘gfe’ and describes herself as a super squirter, hinting in her profile that she has a tendency to gush or squirt if the right buttons are pressed. She enjoys her breasts and nipples suckling, her back stroking, and vigorous tongue play and ro. Since I also like to do all of these things, and since her pussy is nice tasting, fresh and inviting, I was happy to oblige. Rosie gave encouragement with her gentle moans, but these got more intense the more I lapped her up. When it was time for the main event, even with the rubber on, I felt the warmth of her hot, flowing juices, and I believed she orgasmed about 3 times. I finished in doggy, managing just the one pop, but I found it very satisfying, and I truly believe we both enjoyed ourselves.
I couldn’t fault Rosie’s service at all. She is perhaps a little shy, not an in-your-face dirty talker, but she is no clock-watcher, and as her AW profile mentions, I think she makes a genuine effort to ensure your pleasure is her priority.
She is I would say, more a gfe type girl, so for those looking for a no holds barred pse she’s possibly not for you.

Overall
An excellent punt, Rosie is a big-boob lovers dream, she is young, energetic, friendly, and obliging. I left very satisfied, another top class punt for Robby.
At £140/ph her rate is one of the pricier rates for ladies outside of London on AW, but that is no more than is the going rate in MK, which is considered one of the punting capitals of the UK. (As an aside, some of the ladies pictured and advertised in the over-hyped MK parlours can whistle for their money at that price).
However, Rosie is flexible, sensible and realistic to the fact that money doesn’t grow on trees, except very well nurtured and rare ones, so I negotiated a 45 min service for £110, and she was perfectly happy with that.
I’d highly recommend Rosie, I’ll definitely see her again, and have done so already more than once. Without doubt she’s a girl that could become ‘regular’ material.
 :thumbsup: