Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny teen boro  (Read 7104 times)

john boy

If your like me and small figures is your thing slim tattooed slag in thornaby is a tiny size six
  Infact I would say size 4 to 6 everything about her is tiny she advertising as in boro but is actually in thornaby puts plenty effort it loves talking dirty would say she's more early twentys than 18 that her profile says

Rod trotter

If your like me and small figures is your thing slim tattooed slag in thornaby is a tiny size six
  Infact I would say size 4 to 6 everything about her is tiny she advertising as in boro but is actually in thornaby puts plenty effort it loves talking dirty would say she's more early twentys than 18 that her profile says

you touting?

Offline FLYING BLUE

So, how about a review?

Offline star1989

are these girls the same Juicy-Jessy-xx External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only because they both have similar profile descriptions   

Offline bigkstyle

She looks like the writing pad I have next to my telephone. No thanks

Offline Dimond dave

Looks like a EU girl to me.  Photos don't ring true some how

hedunta

One blonde, other brunette, one in Newcastle other in Middlesbrough,
One tanned and very inked, the other pale and certainly no so inked.
no way they are the same girl.

rugger35

I did not think the photos where true either had a quick chat on direct cam on Adultwork, I can confirm the photos are accurate definitely English though the accent is a bit annoying.

DaveyJJ

Offline Tiger63

john boy

Sorry her photos were real and she's not Romanian,  I'll let you all no next time I see a fat size 14
Lots on here seem to think they can dictate who good , bad or what prices girls can charge , I've never met a bigger bunch of thrifty fuckers in my life , if a lass wants more than £50 for half a hour you'll go into  12 page debate and repeatedly talk a load of Shite all patting each other on the back , your favourite word is dusty phone well it's funny how two lasses you Slagg off on here who charge £80 and £90 per half hour are never short off customers the girl in my op has never stopped all week strange that considering some of you think £70 is too much obviously others don't
There are some sound punters on here but most are full of shit and greedy as fuck , I probably get banned now
Like I give too Fucks it's like being in a kids playground

There that'll give you all something to talk endlessly for a couple of days  :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry her photos were real and she's not Romanian,  I'll let you all no next time I see a fat size 14
Lots on here seem to think they can dictate who good , bad or what prices girls can charge , I've never met a bigger bunch of thrifty fuckers in my life , if a lass wants more than £50 for half a hour you'll go into  12 page debate and repeatedly talk a load of Shite all patting each other on the back , your favourite word is dusty phone well it's funny how two lasses you Slagg off on here who charge £80 and £90 per half hour are never short off customers the girl in my op has never stopped all week strange that considering some of you think £70 is too much obviously others don't
There are some sound punters on here but most are full of shit and greedy as fuck , I probably get banned now
Like I give too Fucks it's like being in a kids playground

There that'll give you all something to talk endlessly for a couple of days  :D

Don't want to start a debate, but just to satisfy my own curiosity, how do you know how busy they are.   :unknown:

BoroLad

I would def like to try her IF she's genuine. Handy for me. I did note a bit of her profile is the same as another girl I was looking at recently Juicy Jessy ... External Link/Members Only

The bit towards the end "I'm the type of girl ..." could be lazy cut and paste but puts me on amber alert

BoroLad

I see someone else spotted the similar profile words

doriangray

Don't want to start a debate, but just to satisfy my own curiosity, how do you know how busy they are.   :unknown:

He probably asks them. I like to have a chat with the lasses too, it doesn't have to be suck, fuck and get the hell outta there for everyone.

Its funny what some of the lasses have to say about this forum, slating some of the hardcore posters whom have an opinion on everything and everyone, despite the lasses knowing they haven't seen many of the people commenting on them.

Offline maxxblue

He probably asks them. I like to have a chat with the lasses too, it doesn't have to be suck, fuck and get the hell outta there for everyone.

Its funny what some of the lasses have to say about this forum, slating some of the hardcore posters whom have an opinion on everything and everyone, despite the lasses knowing they haven't seen many of the people commenting on them.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, doriangray, but how would the lasses know they haven't seen the people commenting on them? I don't use my UKP username when making bookings, so I don't expect others would too.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not necessarily disagreeing with you, doriangray, but how would the lasses know they haven't seen the people commenting on them? I don't use my UKP username when making bookings, so I don't expect others would too.

There are some here who try to gain favour using membership of this site (they usually get found out and banned) but I think most don't even mention it and like you say don't use the same name.

And we all know how honest they are, their bound to tell you they're busy, I've never known any service provider, prossie or plumber say that your the first job they've had in ages, they all pretend to be busier than they might really be.

There's a long thread on SAFFE 'slow today or just me' and also this from there.

Things To Do (Besides Dusting Your Phone) When You Are Bored
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:57:47 PM »
Especially for those of us who work from a dedicated incall flat and actually go and sit there during out available hours... what are some things we can do to pass the time? I mean, I mostly sit and fuck around on the Internet. Sometime I read a bit. Every once in a while I will watch a movie. Why I don't do more reading and less clicky-clicky on Facebook, I couldn't tell you.

So, I could read more. I did bring my knitting bag into my work flat but for some reason I can't get into knitting again (I completed one half of one leg warmer. Perhaps I should attempt something a little more complicated to really occupy my mind. But then I will lose count of my stitches every time the phone rings with another TW.)

Sometimes I do some exercises with my free weights. I can do quite a lot of exercise throughout the day. I write down a group of exercises (ex: squats, bent-over rows, shoulder presses, push-ups) and tick off sets on the sheet of paper. I can get through 100 squats a day that way. Why don't I do this more often? Why do I just sit on my sofa (the least comfortable sofa in the world) and just surf the 'net?

I mean, I have all this free time. I could be accomplishing something with it! And I don't really do anything. Been reading War and Peace a few pages a day for months. I could have finished it by now if I were reading with the same dedication I had when I read Anna Karenina for a book club years ago. Hell, I could study a foreign language or something.

But I don't. I just post bollocks on here and look at pictures of cats on Facebook.

What do you guys do? Maybe you can inspire me.

Maybe we can encourage one another. Like, after we have our little moan on "Slow At The Minute Or Just Me?" we can come here and post little happy updates about how we've just mastered conjugating three new German verbs or have made some fantastic new fishing flies or completed a sock.

That's from the site punters can't post on.

Only the prossie herself truly knows how busy they actually are.

doriangray

Not all the lasses are as thick as a plank. Some can add up, and spell too. Postings on this and other forums, feedback on AW, emails and text messages, along with meeting clients face to face enabling them to read body language, attitude, opinions etc would allow a bright lass to figure someone out. Not all lasses granted.

doriangray

There are some here who try to gain favour using membership of this site (they usually get found out and banned) but I think most don't even mention it and like you say don't use the same name.

And we all know how honest they are, their bound to tell you they're busy, I've never known any service provider, prossie or plumber say that your the first job they've had in ages, they all pretend to be busier than they might really be.

There's a long thread on SAFFE 'slow today or just me' and also this from there.

That's from the site punters can't post on.

Only the prossie herself truly knows how busy they actually are.

Does it really matter how busy they get? Let them worry about how good business is

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Does it really matter how busy they get? Let them worry about how good business is

I couldn't give a shit how busy or quiet they are, the only thing I've commented on is
two lasses you Slagg off on here who charge £80 and £90 per half hour are never short off customers the girl in my op has never stopped all week
  a punter has no way of knowing that for sure without being directly involved.

They may tell you how busy they've been, but comments on other sites tell a very different story.

The OP can defend them charging high prices all he want, if they get away with it good on them, I don't have a problem with that, just don't try to say you know their business and how many punters they see.

doriangray

I couldn't give a shit how busy or quiet they are, the only thing I've commented on is   a punter has no way of knowing that for sure without being directly involved.

They may tell you how busy they've been, but comments on other sites tell a very different story.

The OP can defend them charging high prices all he want, if they get away with it good on them, I don't have a problem with that, just don't try to say you know their business and how many punters they see.

Oh just give us a break from the relentless scrutiny of other peoples postings. Stop being so literal and relax a little

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Oh just give us a break from the relentless scrutiny of other peoples postings. Stop being so literal and relax a little

I only asked a civilised question of John Boy,  had he ignored it before his ban there would've been no further comment from me. However you jumped in and answered on his behalf prompting the debate that followed.

Might I suggest, in future, you ignore any questions I ask of or comments I make to others.    :hi:

doriangray

I only asked a civilised question of John Boy,  had he ignored it before his ban there would've been no further comment from me. However you jumped in and answered on his behalf prompting the debate that followed.

Might I suggest, in future, you ignore any questions I ask of or comments I make to others.    :hi:

Just stop being so critical of other people and take a chill pill.

Offline nicentrim88

Anyone took the plunge yet ? Right up my street this .

Offline MrClive

Anyone took the plunge yet ? Right up my street this .

Have to agree, I am well tempted.

lonewolf247

She doesn't seem to respond to any messages sent on adultwork.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She doesn't seem to respond to any messages sent on adultwork.

You do know she's showing as being in Sheffield just now, not the boro ? must do a bit of touring.

Offline markus_1002

I've seen her twice. This girl is good. Location is easy to find, looks exactly like the girl in the picture. she is happy to take it rough. I'd see her again for sure

Offline markus_1002

Oh, I forgot to say. she definitely isn't 18. I reckon mid-20s. Lovely little body though. VERY tight