Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam Public Masterbation or Bukkake?  (Read 2430 times)

satchel82

Hi :D

I am going to Amsterdam next week and I would like to have a wank somewhere.  I heard about the B1 cinema, but not really sure what the deal is with it? Not really into guys, but I do mind jacking off in a room of guys. 

So after something like that or, how would I look for bukkake? Obviously this prob has to be arranged as it requires a few guys being there.  Deffo into that though.

Thanks for reading :)

Offline Jerboa

Visit a swingers club, I've been to Showboat just outside the city, there is other clubs like Paradise, Sameplace and Candy club, take a look at my map: External Link/Members Only and read up on the clubs on ISG.

Offline MrClive

Hi :D

I am going to Amsterdam next week and I would like to have a wank somewhere.

How about in your bed?

Offline spaceman979

bighardman88

I'm going to amsterdam in march, will be in the city for 10am-11am..anywhere where we can get some birds then? Don;t want to pay more than 60 euros for 30 mins..

Offline Jerboa

I'm going to amsterdam in march, will be in the city for 10am-11am..anywhere where we can get some birds then? Don;t want to pay more than 60 euros for 30 mins..

Only one hour in town is short, 60e for 30mins sounds low, the window girls will want 50e for 10-15 min suck and fuck.

Ben4454

Why Amsterdam? Its a massive trap.

Offline Jerboa

Yes not the best city to punt in, but if someone there on other business.

Offline MrClive

Disagree, I'm a huge fan of The Dam and cant wait to get back!

Although having a wank certainly isn't top of my list of things to do whilst there. In fact it's literally bottom.

Ben4454

Wondered if the op had a wank somewhere?  :sarcastic: