Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt number 2 with Oriental kitty King's lynn  (Read 4057 times)

2 review(s) for oriental--kitty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline v0lkof21

How do gentlemen !
So i took everything i learned from the my first punt and the advice given by fellow punters from my first review and iiiiiiii kind of threw it all out of the window due to my attraction to oriental women (sorry guys).
I initially rang Kitty External Link/Members Only  at around 4pm to which she did not answer but replied via text  asking to converse via text .
I asked for an appointment on short notice to which she agreed and the appointment was set for half past so the communication prior to the meet was good .the cost was £100 for the hour and £70 for the half .
the location was on the main road going through the center and wasn't discreet at all however she was waiting at the door so as soon as i rang the bell the door was open and i was straight in .
Now I've heard a couple of worried reviews/reports saying she looks really young but i have to say i had a good look at her and personally think
she is around the age set on her profile if not older her mannerisms her teeth  her leather like hands gave it away,i think its her smile and innocent looking eyes that scared of some off her earlier punters sorry for going into detail.
she had average looks and i'll state for the record that the picture on aw is not her.
she was petite, pale lady with a really small bust probably another reason that scared the previous punters.however she had a nice smile and pleasant eyes but  nothing special.
she greeted me and asked me to follow her up stairs ,I was quickly realizing that her English was really poor.at first her vocabulary seemed to consist of three words , thanks, please and sorry, Everything i said caused a blank expression to appear on her face she didn't have clue what i was saying, i'm quickly learning   that in the world of punting comms are key to a good punt and this was no exception.
as soon as i got in the bedroom she closed the door and started helping me get my kit off she quickly undressed and asked if i wanted sex or massage first.
I like a good massage i'd spent most of the week in the gym and was in need of one.I couldn't tell whether she new what she was doing  it seemed a rehearsed technique yet i like a hard massage and told her as much but i wasn't satisfied,the thought that came to mind was of concrete being mixed with a wooden spoon pardon the figurative term, and she began dragging it out it felt like she was wasting time and this is where it gets worse.
i asked her to move on from the massage to which my request was met with a blank face after polity repeating myself one or two times she got the message.
she started giving me oral it was ok she kind of repeated the same motions over and over again. if i'm honest i was beginning to get frustrated a just wanted her to get me hard so we could get down to business.
oral didn't last long  and to be fair she got me hard pretty quick so she put a sock on me and hopped on top which felt really awkward it's not my preference so quickly flipped over and went in within a few minutes i came but was still hard and wanted to go again, she offered another massage and said i wanted to go again, she met my request with a blank face again she say's my hour isn't up. I fucking know this iv'e still got half hour left.for the record i remained very polite and civil for the whole meet but i was starting to scream on the inside .she ended up getting her smartphone out and using a translation app to figure out what i was saying and used on multiple times from then,lets just say there was no round two and i will stop there because i'm rambling and beginning to rant.if you want a good punt stay away.

I knew i should of bought battlefront instead  :dash:

Offline davidac

I had a couple of punts with Asian's and found the language barrier really difficult and awkward and after a great couple of punts with English WG's since I've realised how communcation is key to a good experience.

Offline Badvicar

You should of purchased a console game instead? Are you 12?

Offline Dick Emeroids

"should of"? Have you been educated? The word is have!
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Badvicar

But not sure why you are bunking in? Out of your patch, after all.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Just trying to improve standards. Region is irrelevant.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline v0lkof21

Wow!!
Thanks for your input and your correction Badvicar i really do feel "Educated".
All I've done is try and share relevant information regarding a punt and you have literally trolled me for it you pathetic wanker!

James999

Wow!!

Spamming the report facility is a quick way to get yourself banned.................... Just saying.............  :music:

Offline NIK

The number of people who make this irritating mistake between 'have' and 'of' is incredible.
'Of' is a preposition which tells you the position of something. Top of the table, bottom of the street, etc.
The verb 'have' is required. Eg  to have (thought) You can't say to of.
I have explained this before :dash:  Not I of explained this.   :rolleyes:

Offline v0lkof21

I think your all beginning to lose sight of what this site is all about, if your spending your evenings correcting peoples grammar instead of sharing your knowledge and experiences then maybe you need to get out more.

vw

I think your all beginning to lose sight of what this site is all about, if your spending your evenings correcting peoples grammar instead of sharing your knowledge and experiences then maybe you need to get out more.

But spelling and grammar help readers understand what you are saying.

With good grammar comes good sex, with good spelling comes good facials.   :hi:

Offline gary03

back to the point.with thai & asian girls like ee & spanish you have to expect lack of english.they are here to open there legs not get a degree! i only book for half hour & expect massage to be included.around lincoln you can get this with asian for 50 which is worth the punt to me

Paulsheerin

I thought she was average. Bring back Samantha kiss x. Fabulous massage. Trisha in South Wootton is ok.... Cleo In king street has no attention to detail.

Offline Corsaire

Ha ha ha ha, hilarious ....... But of course accurate!

Offline Corsaire

The number of people who make this irritating mistake between 'have' and 'of' is incredible.
'Of' is a preposition which tells you the position of something. Top of the table, bottom of the street, etc.
The verb 'have' is required. Eg  to have (thought) You can't say to of.
I have explained this before :dash:  Not I of explained this.   :rolleyes:
Ha ha I'm  still laughing, this gets better!

Offline Corsaire

Hey, you've missed his misuse of you're and your!