Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleonora & Amira: Chelsea Cloisters aka 10 Floors of Whores: South Kensington  (Read 7437 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fellas, I've had a shocker! After waxing lyrical about agencies and having a brilliant time on my last 3 punts [reviewed on here], today I came unstuck and my normally reliable agency of choice for EE girls let me down, big time.

The perpetrators External Link/Members Only "24" and External Link/Members Only "21"
The victim: me
The venue: Chelsea Cloisters in South Kensington
The price: £300 for one hour plus £20 the nicked out of my pocket while I was in the shower - originally booked 90 minutes but when I saw them assumed the services advertised would be offered and at least I'd enjoy it, I was wrong.

The story: I jauntily waltzed into reception like hundreds of other blokes today, anticipating a great punt with two girls who looked good and Eleonora had one awesome review External Link/Members Only

The advertised services of CIM + CIF + OWO + COB + GFE + Party + A-level + Rimming giving + Couples + DFK + Toys + Uniforms + Domination + Waterspout + 69 + Massage + Striptease + Lapdance + rimming receiving + spanking giving + spanking receiving + Fetish + Couples + Duo with girl + Bi sexual ticked all my boxes - unfortunately, none of them were delivered apart from GFE if its a GF with whom you are going through a messy break up.

Let me tell you something, this cunt Adrian who wrote the review doesn't wear just glasses, I reckon he must be punting's answer to Stevie fucking Wonder.

So, I reach the designated floor and enter a bog standard, slightly tatty 2 bedroom flat to be met by the girls to whom the photographer had been kinder than Rolph Harris to kids at Christmas, Eleonora's blonde locks had been replaced by a mousy mess and Amira boasted a long bush of black, greasy hair reflecting her gypsy roots. Did I mention, they are Romanian?

Both late 20s, early 30s, 5 foot 6/7, natural, flabby, biggish tits & arses but floppy, facially between average and the woman in the dry cleaners, very average.

I think, fuck this for a game of soldiers, I had £440 trousered, no way I'm spending 90 minutes here but I was horny, they were in lingerie and heels, the little fella was twitching so I opted for an hour and counted out £300, putting the rest back into my pocket before dumping my clothes and heading off for a shower.

When I finished my shower one of them brought out the cleaner and zapped the bath!

Upon my return, we had a drink and a half hearted grope, I did my one handed bra opening routine on both girls, they removed their knickers and heels, my towel fell off and we retired to the bed for some shallow lip kissing, no tongues involved whatsoever and blow jobs from each girl performed with the enthusiasm of a housewife doing the washing at a particularly grotty laundrette with lots of wiping between sucks.

I'd been looking forward to some action and was able to get a good erection, despite their best efforts.

I fucked Amira in cowgirl after she applied half a bucket of lube into a cunt that virtually echoed, she held the bottom of my cock to stop full entry, I took her hand away and thrust all 12 inches deeper [just checking you are paying attention] whilst Eleonora played lazily with my bollocks and stuck a finger into my arse, not too deeply - both girls moaned, not in a sexy way more like a petulant teenager.

Around 25 minutes in I've spotted myself going in and out of Amira's pussy in the mirror and Eleonora leaning over, this got me going so I say I want to cum and ask them to kneel by the mirror, they do, still looking pretty vacant but 2 naked birds on their knees, a few days saved up spunk and I managed to pop all over their tits and to their chagrin, chins, shoulders and the floor. Immediately the last shot had left me they were cleaning up with wet wipes and kitchen roll, it was like an advert for Johnson & fucking Johnson. I showered my bits and they showered off the spunk, then cleaned the bath again!

We retired to the bedroom, they checked their texts, we had a brief chat, groped on the bed, they performed an average massage on my back, I turned over, requested we all oil up and go for some body to body, we did but it was pretty tame, after 10 minutes I requested another meeting at the mirror and a blow job which was refused until I washed my dick, I did, in the sink, then returned to receive a listless blowjob while grabbing tits & asses [not too hard] and rubbing oil on them, using the mirror for fleeting stimulation, it didn't work, partly because of their lack of efforts, partly because they both put on fucking flip flops, not even nice ones, cheap fucking flip flops [in case the wooden floor got too slippery!]. With 10 minutes to go I was offered a shower and to be honest by this time I'd lost interest so I did and left thinking why did I fucking bother and Adrian, whoever you are, wherever you are, you are a thundercunt of the highest order.

In Sainsbury's I go to my pocket to pay and realise I'm £20 short, fucking Romanians!

Spoke to the agency who were very apologetic and we'll get something sorted next week but dear oh dear, what a disastrous end to the week.

Offline Matium

I think you can be safely certain that the review by "Adrian" was actually written by the agency itself!

Reviews on agency websites are even worse than those on Adultwork and must never be trusted.

GBush

Can I just clarify something.  You relied on a review on an Agency site???  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline bungry

When I was new to punting, I did not know about AW etc so I used an agency like this.  I had a shit punt and then wrote a negative review on their agency site.  My review appeared a few days later but it was all reworded and made into a positive!  You can't trust the agencies own review pages....I learned that asap!

Offline rockharders

Can I just clarify something.  You relied on a review on an Agency site???  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I have never, ever, seen a negative review of an agencies own WGs on their own website.

Yeboahsleftfoot

NO, I read it, was encouraged, like the photos, asked the agency who have provided me with over 50 good girls in the past, then booked, they gave me a bum steer so no, I'm not a cunt who relied one one review, thanks

vw

I'm not a cunt who relied one one review, thanks

Just a cunt that relied on multiple reviews moderated by the pimp that profits from them.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just a cunt that relied on multiple reviews moderated by the pimp that profits from them.
That's a bit fucking harsh pal, I've seen loads of girls from that agency and only had a handful of bad punts and just to reiterate I didn't solely rely on the review and I've had a bad enough day, thanks.

vw

That's a bit fucking harsh pal, I've seen loads of girls from that agency and only had a handful of bad punts and just to reiterate I didn't solely rely on the review and I've had a bad enough day, thanks.

Didn't mean it to be harsh, you called your self a cunt first.

Big shame they let you down, hope they put it right !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Didn't mean it to be harsh, you called your self a cunt first.

Big shame they let you down, hope they put it right !

I feel like a cunt, call myself experienced, been punting 16 years, few hundred girls, should have known better, should have walked, have a good weekend mate.

vw

I feel like a cunt, call myself experienced, been punting 16 years, few hundred girls, should have known better, should have walked, have a good weekend mate.

Been there, don't beat yourself up to much, live and learn we all make errors when in the punting zone.    :hi:

vt

Top marks for coming on here and showing how easy it is to fuck up in this game!  :hi:

It's called punting because you win some and you can easily lose too.

At least guys are warned now about these 2 useless fuckers!   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:04:38 pm by vt »

Offline ProtocolDroid

I have never, ever, seen a negative review of an agencies own WGs on their own website.

Some agencies External Link/Members Only (sometimes at least, perhaps as a veneer of overall authenticity).

Offline Londonpunter30

Real shame but glad you put the review up. I was going to try and see Amira later on tonight but think I will give her a miss now.  Photoshop pics look hot but reality says not

Yeboahsleftfoot

Top marks for coming on here and showing how easy it is to fuck up in this game!  :hi:

Thanks vt

Offline The_Don

+1

Yeboahsleftfoot

Real shame but glad you put the review up. I was going to try and see Amira later on tonight but think I will give her a miss now.  Photoshop pics look hot but reality says not

She's rough as a badger's arse pal, if you want a £150 punt with Hot Collection go Tamara, not as good as the photos but a skinny bird with a fabulous attitude or Rubina who will fuck and suck you into oblivion but there is a disconnect between the awesome sex and her general moaning attitude. I did a post on the girls at that agency if you want my opinions.

ramrodronnie

I think you can be safely certain that the review by "Adrian" was actually written by the agency itself!

Reviews on agency websites are even worse than those on Adultwork and must never be trusted.

+1  Personally I never use agencies, I did once and got ripped off B&S, short changed on time etc. So I'll never go near one again.

ramrodronnie

+1 VW

ramrodronnie

Been there, don't beat yourself up to much, live and learn we all make errors when in the punting zone.    :hi:

+101 VW

ramrodronnie

+1  vt. That's why this site/forum is so bloody valuable.

Offline Makka124

Shit sorry to hear about your shit punt, I was looking at both girls but i won't now, plus Lolita she's useless like them 2 as well incase you get offered her

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shit sorry to hear about your shit punt, I was looking at both girls but i won't now, plus Lolita she's useless like them 2 as well incase you get offered her

Thanks Makka

SuitedandBooted

Sorry to hear that.

Am coming to the conclusion that any girl working from that area should be avoided. Saves time.

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear that.

Am coming to the conclusion that any girl working from that area should be avoided. Saves time.
+1 there don't seem to be many good reviews from this famous punting area

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Sorry to hear that.

+2, would cancel if that came back as the address. When I visited a WG there, halfway through she got a phone call and then asked if she could go downstairs and deliver some drugs to her mate. Errr, no you can not. And my feet were touching the fridge in the kitchenette when I was giving her RO.

Offline Thepacifist

For me it's a great location, I walk in and out and have never been bothered by anyone. I think it depends on the girl working there. I don't need a 5 star luxury Hilton suite to fuck a girl. I've seen BrunetteBarbieBrooke, LittleMissBlair and BritishBustyBrooke there. Sorry to hear about your bad punt OP! I've never used an agency myself and this adds to the list of bad reviews of them.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the sympathy SuitedandBooted, claretandblue - there are some great girls who works out of the Cloisters & Nell Gwynn House, problem is they are so big and have so many girls there are plenty of crap ones too. You nicked Byram off us for under £4M by the way, he'll be great in the Premiership.

Offline Wubgy

I have been unlucky enough to experience the wallet emptying duo Eleonora & Amira too. 

The photo's - particularly Eleonora's - are complete fantasy.  Not in a good way!

Also didn't have the sense to bail out immediately thinking at least the services were extensive. But they weren't, and what was offered was more of a turn off than anything.

Very frustrating to be conned, and been daft enough to be conned!

Friends - beware!

Offline MrMatrix

I have been unlucky enough to experience the wallet emptying duo Eleonora & Amira too. 

The photo's - particularly Eleonora's - are complete fantasy.  Not in a good way!

Also didn't have the sense to bail out immediately thinking at least the services were extensive. But they weren't, and what was offered was more of a turn off than anything.

Very frustrating to be conned, and been daft enough to be conned!

Friends - beware!
Sorry to hear you had a bad punt as well Wugby
Had you done a review, (as you've been here nearly a year) the OP may have avoided this disaster. Reviews are what this site is about. :hi:

Offline Wubgy

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt as well Wugby
Had you done a review, (as you've been here nearly a year) the OP may have avoided this disaster. Reviews are what this site is about. :hi:

true - have since bucked my idea's up!

Offline Londonman9999

Hi guys.

Just wanted to check is this the girl you are talking about from South Kensington

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Stolen review, had the chance to explain but didn’t
Banned by: Iloveoral

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi guys.

Just wanted to check is this the girl you are talking about from South Kensington

Hidden Image/Members Only

No, the girl I saw had rancid, greasy, dark curly hair and was much older than the blonde in that photo....