Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On the hunt for OWO+CIM in London, recommendations please  (Read 1097 times)

88hooplicker

Having use the search function and found very little I thought I'd ask the board for an updated view on the best ladies for OWO+CIM in London costing 60-80 gbp for 30 mins. The only lady that still seems to be active in this front is Brigit near Mannor House. If you can find the time to post a recommendation and link that would be most appreciated.

Offline Steely Dan

Having use the search function and found very little I thought I'd ask the board for an updated view on the best ladies for OWO+CIM in London costing 60-80 gbp for 30 mins. The only lady that still seems to be active in this front is Brigit near Mannor House. If you can find the time to post a recommendation and link that would be most appreciated.
With respect, you cannot have looked very hard.  I thought you wanted 60-80 for an hour.  That is a bit trickier.  But if you look at External Link/Members Only for example there are several well rated girls such as Nikki and Xena that meet that cost for an hour.

But at £80 per half hour it is like most of the city! I mean you can see xALEKSANDRA24x for half an hour for £70 - and she has 24 positive reviews.

There is no way of saying who is best of the huge group who meet your criteria - there are just too many.

(Or do you want to avoid girls who have full sex with other guys for money? I don't understand that since whether they mention it on their profile or not, they are still having sex with other guys ... just trying to understand your question)

Here are the 3 girls I mentioned. Not seen any of them, so can't personnaly recommend, just noting they meet criteria. As do dozens and dozens of others.
External Link/Members Only

88hooplicker

Guess my definition of looking hard is different to yours, but thanks for the links. To make it clear I'm after a personal recommendation. I can trawl AW like anyone else, but would prefer details of girls that have actually been visited and their services sampled. Hope that helps...

Offline JamesRockford

I can trawl AW like anyone else, but would prefer details of girls that have actually been visited and their services sampled.

Good that you came to this forum because it allows me to point you to a great website called ukpunting.com - just go to the London reviews section and browse through the various reviews.

Alas, I'm not sure what the web address of the site is.

Offline Steely Dan

Guess my definition of looking hard is different to yours, but thanks for the links. To make it clear I'm after a personal recommendation. I can trawl AW like anyone else, but would prefer details of girls that have actually been visited and their services sampled. Hope that helps...
No one is sending you to AW. Nawaab46 saw and recommended Xena last week. So did 23 others in the last 12 months. Nagilum saw and recommended Aleksandra 2 weeks ago - so did 23 others.  I'm flattered I suppose, by why would a review from Steely Dan mean more to you than all these?  And if you look at the lists, you will see many many more.  Or is looking at the lists too hard?  For goodness sake, the link to these lists is on every London UKP page.  You can sort them by price or rating. How is that hard? To be clear these are UKP reviews, (almost) every one of which is worth 100 reviews on AW.

If you don't like these 3 girls there are more.  Perhaps Lena (Polish), Crystal (Hungarian), or Jessie Facials (Brit).  Oh just remembered, I have seen Jessie.  I stand by my reviews. Go see Jessie.  Ignore everyone else. (/sticks tongue out at Nagilum- he don't trust you mate!)

Offline Steely Dan

Good that you came to this forum because it allows me to point you to a great website called ukpunting.com - just go to the London reviews section and browse through the various reviews.

Alas, I'm not sure what the web address of the site is.
:D