Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, Birmingham.  (Read 3621 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £120

I had wanted to meet Michelle for a long time so set up a booking easily via email and text with excellent concise replies from Michelle. Her location is easy to find in the Edgbaston area near the cricket ground and I parked on a nearby supermarket car-park ( which has a 90 minute time limit )
On my arrival I texted Michelle as asked for the house number and made my way over only to be beaten to the door by the postman!! Fortunately for me Michelle could see me on my way and invited me in rather than him!!  :yahoo:
Michelle later said she had answered the door wearing a lot less so I'm not surprised the he knocked, I would too!!  :D

Michelle was wearing a lovely elegant figure hugging black dress which later came off to reveal some very sexy all black lingerie with suspenders and black heels, I hadn't made any dress requests but if I had this is exactly what I would have asked for so I was delighted with that. Her pictures are accurate and I found her to be extremely pretty with nicely done hair, make-up and nails. Michelle has a perfect figure to my mind, a lovely nicely sized pair of boobs with a flat toned stomach. She also has a great pair of legs that lead up to a fantastic bum.  :yahoo: Michelle also has a very sexy accent!!  :thumbsup:

Michelle's place is lovely and welcoming, clean, tidy and discreet. We made our way upstairs and Michelle offered me a drink and a shower, both of which I accepted as Michelle gave me a large fresh towel.
After a quick shower I returned to Michelle's bedroom which was a nice, relaxing setting with some music in the background and a particularly nice touch was the dish of chocolates, which she offered me later in the meet but by then my sweet tooth or rather tongue had already been well satisfied from the long bouts of DFK and RO.  ;)

So we had a little chat as this was the first time we had met before we began with some excellent DFK stood holding each other as I took a firm grip on her gorgeous bum while she ran her fingers through my hair. Michelle then slowly allowed her dress to fall to the floor and slowly kissed her way down my chest, pulling my towel away and began giving me OWO on my already hard cock.
Michelle's OWO technique is excellent and exactly how I like it, lots of great sucking with good depth and some nice subtle eye contact. The vision of the beautiful Lady on her knees in front of me really was a great sight and what she was doing was even better!!  :dance:

We moved onto the bed and continued with the DFK as I gripped Michelle lightly by the throat as she wrapped her leg across my body as we both stroked each other and cheekily sucked gently on each others bottom lip. I have to say Michelle is an excellent kisser, something she could do for Poland and England!!
Off came her bra to reveal her beautiful boobs which are a lovely size and I began squeezing her boobs, sucking and licking her nipples which are very responsive and get nice and hard.
Michelle kissed her way seductively down my chest to give more of her great OWO and also began slowly wanking my cock as she gave some fantastic ball licking which gave me a wonderful feeling and was a real delight, something I will enjoy replaying in my head for a long time.  :cool:

More DFK resumed, I could easily have spent my entire time with Michelle kissing but I suggested it was time for me to introduce my tongue to her clit which Michelle responded to with a 'yes please' and took off her knickers instantly.
I kissed my way down her stunning figure, stroking and kissing her inner thighs before getting going with my favourite pastime, RO. Michelle seemed to enjoy my efforts, stroking my arms and smiling with the odd bit of eye contact as she became nicely wet and responsive. I also gave some fingering which Michelle also appeared to enjoy as I continued licking her clit with the occasional rub from my fingers.
We switched into 69 as I continued licking her pretty pussy as her great OWO recommenced. I was enjoying the RO so much that I didn't get round to rimming her beautiful bum, something I will have to rectify on the next visit  ;)
I asked Michelle to sit on my face and she obliged me as she rubbed one boob while I reached up for the other, smiling down at me looking so sexy with her lovely hair cascading down her body.

Time for a condom which Michelle put on as we continued kissing and then we started off with a nice session of missionary with more lovely eye contact, smiles and DFK as Michelle again ran her fingers through my hair. I paid attention to her neck, kissing her as the pace built up until I came.

We had a little chat about each other in general, AW, UKP and UKE with some mutual caressing before Michelle started wanking my cock, bringing me back to life in no time again sharing more DFK.

I stood up behind Michelle and kissed my way down her back and bum as she got another condom for round 2. Michelle went back onto the bed in doggy as I stood behind her and gently pulled her hair before leaning down to her, reaching around to rub her clit and feel her boobs and then shared some kissing as Michelle turned her neck to engage me before we built up the pace as I gave her bum a little slap.
Michelle then went on top for some cowgirl building up a good pace as I held the palms of my hands up against her nipples while she looked down at me smiling. She then changed into a variation of cowgirl, leaning back and balancing herself on her hands and feet she continued to ride me hard now and this gave me an incredible visual treat and I couldn't help myself but to reach forward and rub her clit with my fingers as she continued riding me.
Michelle then reverted to regular cowgirl leaning down nice and tightly against my body as the kissing intensified while we both began really pounding each other at a great pace until, with Michelle looking intently into my eyes I let go for the second time.

We both got cleaned up and I had another shower before thanking Michelle for a brilliant first encounter, leaving with a kiss at the door.

I was delighted with the outcome of this meet and I can see why she has an excellent reputation as a top class SP, in my opinion very well deserved.
I found Michelle to be an extremely beautiful lady with a fantastic figure. Her personality is lovely and I enjoyed chatting with her and immediately felt very comfortable in her company. She treated me very well throughout and I enjoyed myself so much that I have already rebooked for a longer session.  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thankyou Michelle  :hi: :kiss:

Very highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:23:20 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Bumbuttass

Another top Review from Juan....

MI is as good as they come... Thoroughly professional businesswoman with lots of sensuality and a bucket load of sexuality.

Offline Juankerr

MI is as good as they come... Thoroughly professional businesswoman with lots of sensuality and a bucket load of sexuality.
Thanks BBA.

Couldn't agree more, she's ridiculously gorgeous and a really lovely person. Still kicking myself for leaving it so long before meeting her, I'll be making up for that now!!  ;)

GolfNut

Excellent review thanks Juan

Sounds like an all too familiar experience, even though I haven't seen her yet, her reviews all tell a similar story. She's good if not one of the best. The trip to Brum is now looming ever closer.

GN  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review thanks Juan

Sounds like an all too familiar experience, even though I haven't seen her yet, her reviews all tell a similar story. She's good if not one of the best. The trip to Brum is now looming ever closer.

GN  :hi:
Thanks GN.

You will have a great time, I certainly did!!  ;)

Ming

So you are the reason I could not get an appointment today  :angry:

Though to be fair I was trying my luck as I had a meeting cancel on me and I tried for a short notice, wasn't likely with a top girl like Michelle, will make better preparations next time.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

So you are the reason I could not get an appointment today  :angry:

Though to be fair I was trying my luck as I had a meeting cancel on me and I tried for a short notice, wasn't likely with a top girl like Michelle, will make better preparations next time.

Ming  :hi:
It wasn't today Ming  :hi:

bod666

I've got an imminent booking with michelle - I booked it two weeks in advance! Whole process has been v easy so I am looking forward to the main event. I am curious as to how a girl with a pretty vanilla likes list can be so well regarded - and pretty soon I'm going to find out for myself  :yahoo:

Offline Juankerr

I booked it two weeks in advance! Whole process has been v easy
Exactly the same as I did bod  :hi: As mentioned at the end of the review I have already booked another session for 90 minutes and that is a little under a month away.

Offline Spurt

I had the pleasure this afternoon and can only associate myself with all the lavish praise that this girl really deserves.

If anything I was somewhat in awe of her pulchritude . I could have spent the time just looking at her, but I did handle the merchandise and boy was it reciprocated

I look forward to a repeat trip when funds allow.

bod666

Fucking hell - kudos for using "pulchritude" - had to look that up (it means "beauty" for the rest of us who went to the free schools for our educations)  :P :hi:

Offline Nagilum

This review is making me realise that I need to take another drive to Birmingham!

Glad you had a great punt and to see that Michelle is still offering her great service, one of the best for me.

Offline Juankerr

A month on from my first booking I finally had my 90 minute rematch with Michelle and needless to say it was an absolutely blissful encounter with a top class Lady and a really lovely person too  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline azrael

As always reading juans reviews ( mills and boon'esq) i want to go out and punt. Glad you had a good time  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

As always reading juans reviews ( mills and boon'esq) i want to go out and punt.
:lol: :lol: :lol: