Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London: London Paradise Massage - Ealing  (Read 10717 times)

Offline Ouveillanais

My first ever post.

External Link/Members Only.

I was rather worried having read beaverxx's review last October in which, among other things, he stated (a) that it was not a naturist massage, (b) that the masseuse (Erica) was wearing rings that scratched and (c) that beaverxx had not been invited to turn over. When I phoned it was Erica that answered and gave me the instructions to find the flat. A very clear text message got me there with no problems.

There were two girls there that Thursday. Erica herself and a Caribbean girl called Jade. I was offered half an hour with each and cum twice. At my advanced age that is a tall if not impossible order but the idea of two girls sequentially was very appealing.

The massage started with Erica, who is Polish. I found her attractive, curvy, with a lovely smile. She began the massage in a sort of leotard but this was quickly discarded and some of the massage was done with her breasts. I was invited to turn over and Erica then started very erotic caresses. I told her that I could not cum twice and that maybe it was time for Jade to take over.

Jade, an absolute stunner, entered in a top and ra-ra skirt. These were quickly discarded and she climbed on to the table with me. What followed was a most intensely erotic half an hour which resulted in a massive orgasm for me. After she cleaned me up, Jade continued to relax me with further massage.

The massage room is fine - quiet and reasonably furnished. There is an en-suite shower room (electric shower) plus toilet and wash hand-basin. I was able to shower before and after the massage. The stairs up to the top floor are a bit grotty.

I got the impression that Erica works there about two days a week. Jade is there less frequently as she is a full-time student.

I was so impressed with the service from both Erica and Jade that I gave them each £10 extra as I left. I would certainly return.

A drink was offered at the start and at the end.

LL

Good review. So how much did you pay in total? I looked on their website and there are different prices depending upon what you want. "VIP" for example is another £20 - did you opt for that?

Offline aprower994

Will likely head there this weekend.

Online s8ds8ck

i've seen Erica twice - prob 2-3 years ago, both times for a nude B2B.
First time, i came twice - firstly on my front on all fours with her finger expertly probing my prostate (first time!) and again at the end after she stripped.
Second time was completely different, and no hint of a prostate, though she did ask me to massage her halfway through, which included some nice RO.
Haven't been back since - my impression is she's a little stand-offish. I prefer a more interactive (and consistent) masseuse

Offline Ouveillanais

In response to LL - I paid £90. I asked about the VIP at £100 and this apparently includes a (covered) blowjob.

Offline Ouveillanais

In response to s8ds8ck I did not ask for nor was I offered prostate massage. There was very nice anal play with Jade - her on me.

LL

In response to LL - I paid £90. I asked about the VIP at £100 and this apparently includes a (covered) blowjob.
Blowjob? And there I was hoping that VIP stood for "Vaginal Insertion of Penis" :hi:

Offline Clickie

Went earlier this week (Wed), and booked with Jade. Some scheduling issues as Jade was stuck in traffic for a long time.

Asked for the VIP session and was told it includes assisted shower - which seemed a joke as the shower was just fit for 1 person. No mention of BJ and I also didn't ask. So decided foe the b2b massage, which included 2 pops.

Jade is a pretty hot girl of 50pc Brazilian origin. Good HR technique, b2b was lacking passion for me, especially on the front. Massage was ok.

Overall quite satisfied, but would probably not return. Unless someone raves about jade's BJ technique. I can imagine she being good at it.

Offline martylover

I have visited this place a few times and been mostly satisfied. One thing that outs me off is the shower, I can never get it too work properly.

Offline Moneyd

I've been here a few times.

It's literally a stones throw from my house so it's easy when I have a hard on and fancy a quick tug and rub.

I'm always reluctant though and my dick practically drags me there.

I've seen Erica once and never will again. Marsha was ok and she gave me ok covered oral. I just didn't find her attractive at all. Short chubby little thing. She looked like a Ribena berry.

Went recently to see an English girl there. Erica text me a picture and I said I'll go as soon as she starts. The picture showed a hot body with big tits. The realist was a little different. Big tits, but big everything else.

There's an Italian who works there who looks ok. I'll try her but if she's also a rotter I'm never going again and posting a review.

To be continued...

Adam69844

I have visited London Paradise Massage in a last few months and by all accounts my experience was somewhat different.

Erica greeted me in a sexy black stocking style outfit, she was extremely sexy. She saw that I was somewhat nervous and offered me a beer to calm my nerves.

I chose to have the tie and tease with prostate in a doggy style. Erica's technique was very good
friendly towards me and I received a very intense prostate massage. She made me cum twice.
I also have seen Jennifer and Emily. Both very bubbly and looked after me well.

Offline Moneyd

I have visited London Paradise Massage in a last few months and by all accounts my experience was somewhat different.

Erica greeted me in a sexy black stocking style outfit, she was extremely sexy. She saw that I was somewhat nervous and offered me a beer to calm my nerves.

I chose to have the tie and tease with prostate in a doggy style. Erica's technique was very good
friendly towards me and I received a very intense prostate massage. She made me cum twice.
I also have seen Jennifer and Emily. Both very bubbly and looked after me well.

Hmmm.

Can anyone smell anything?

Offline BillGoldberg

Hmmm.

Can anyone smell anything?

Yeah, all the cliches are present and correct

peter296

She saw that I was somewhat nervous and offered me a beer to calm my nerves.

never heard of that before. And for a first post as well.

Offline Moneyd

I'm 99% sure this is Erica.

She probably doesn't get much repeat business as she posts pictures of thin and attractive looking girls that end up being huge disappointments and over weight.

Offline random

I've seen Erica once and never will again.

What happened with Erica?

A couple of years ago there used to be a Slovak girl called Vanessa working there. She had one of the best bodies I've seen. Emily who still seems to be there going by the pictures is very slim. She's very friendly but the regular massage isn't that great. Don't know how good B2B is with her. Better pictures of her here.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Moneyd

What happened with Erica?

A couple of years ago there used to be a Slovak girl called Vanessa working there. She had one of the best bodies I've seen. Emily who still seems to be there going by the pictures is very slim. She's very friendly but the regular massage isn't that great. Don't know how good B2B is with her. Better pictures of her here.
External Link/Members Only

I booked Emily once. Agree that she has a nice body (small tits though).

All she did the whole time though was moan about Erica being a bitch and how I one cleans the place except her blah blah blah.

Massage was pretty boring from what I remember.

If they get a decent girl in there (slim, decent massage and MAYBE. Pair of tits) then I would go back.

There is an Italian there called Lora who I'd like to try. If anyone has seen her let me know.

Offline random

If they get a decent girl in there (slim, decent massage and MAYBE. Pair of tits) then I would go back.

There is an Italian there called Lora who I'd like to try. If anyone has seen her let me know.

Vanessa was very much that girl and at the time she was there I could trust the pictures on the website albeit without showing the face. Seems like that is no longer the case and the price has gone up a bit too.