Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JLC Cardiff.  (Read 2072 times)

5 review(s) for Jodie loves cock x (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only

15 mins BJ session.
Had been wanting to see Jodie for some time and finally managed to see her this afternoon.
Great comms and directions to her house.
Jodie is lovely, good looking, dressed very sexy and wasted no time in starting with DFK. On to the main event and I walked out with a big smile on my face about 15 mins later.

Definitely want to go back and wondering now if she still offers full service. Should have asked.

np500

I reviceved the 15 min service about six months ago  ( positive ) and did enquire about the full service ( which I would obviously preference ) but she had stoped doing them after she took time off, it's still all over her profile , times , prices etc six month on, have sent two texts enquiringly if Thay are back on but never Evan replied to say no so won't be bothering again, as she only works around mid day,  I have to take most of the day off, as much as I enjoyed her , it's too expensive and she could't be bothered to repley so why would I . It's cheeper for me to see a girl in the evening for an hour at £150 , i get a blow job and the works. There you go .

Offline bazingaboy

Yeah I saw the services on the profile but forgot to ask.
I often get days off during the week so was great for me time wise. I'll ask next time I visit.

Offline mr big

asked about full service before xmas she said she don't do it shame bj amazing love to have the full service

Offline mikeyboy1984

I've seen her a few times for bj only service. Cant knock it for £40, the only slight gripe I have is she don't do cim. Excellent vfm though

newforthisyear

I'd love to call in on her for a quick 15 min blast! What part of the city is she in? With work I tend to cover North of Maindy so if she's that direction that would be grand

Offline mikeyboy1984

In the canton area. Not too far away from the old ninian park. If you get the chance have a go, well worth it

np500

Don't get me wrong , it's a great service and she took my breath away with her looks, but that 15 mins cost me about £160 pound in lost wages and cost of punt, and was more than willing to go back now and again. I e-mailed her twice as she was still advertising times and costs of full service, to this day last time I looked. the second e-mail was sent because she said on profile she was Working in the evenings, this would have been perfect. She changed her profile back to dinner times as soon as I'd e-mailed and did't reply a simple answer to my 2 e-mails, so considering I can punt for an hour in the evening and get any service I want of a number of girls for less money than 15 mins, I won't be bothering my self on that count again.

Offline foreverhung

Don't get me wrong , it's a great service and she took my breath away with her looks, but that 15 mins cost me about £160 pound in lost wages and cost of punt

Fucking hell Red, are you on the game too?  ;) ;) ;)

I make my money with my right arm plugged into the National Grid
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:18:40 am by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Not at all, had to finish work at 10 to go back home to shower and get across Cardiff to get there for 1pm, came out at 1.20, not worth going home to get changed to go back to work, so lost about £ 120 in wages on the day and the punt cost me £ 40, but I would have been quids in if I had, had a wank, but the expensive experience was good but not £160 good on a regular basis, but little head probubley would have driven me there if she had replied to the e-mails,  maybe a good thing she did't for me financially !

valleypunter

Finally managed to get a booking with her for today... I will update later

newforthisyear

Finally managed to get a booking with her for today... I will update later

Good time?
I managed to see her again last week, came over her face, never seen myself cum so much. It was awesome

valleypunter

Good time?
I managed to see her again last week, came over her face, never seen myself cum so much. It was awesome

Yes she was amazing! I cum all over her face and tits!