Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shashahongkong  (Read 1236 times)

1 review(s) for shashahongkong69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Awesomedan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour meeting, £100

grotty flat on a quiet residential street.

Skinny girl was not the one in the pictures, slim fairly attractive Chinese girl, definitely not Thai (which is what often happens)
- limited english, stripped naked as soon as we were in the room... why do girls do this, I for one like the tease of a punt, whats the rush.
- incredibly passive, seemed like she had no idea what she was meant to be doing
- none of the advertised services offered.... Nuru?! it was quite a bit of work to get her to use some baby oil when she was giving me a massage

After 5 minutes of crap massage she just laid down on the bed, I tried to take the lead but was really struggling to get any kind of erection, it didn't help that a Chinese man knocked on the door midway through to ask her something.

Couldn't get an erection, then she offered me oral with... or OWO for "a tip" I certainly wasn't going to pay her any more money so insisted on the condom.

After 30 seconds of crap oral she attempted to sit on my still flaccid dick... unsurprisingly this was unsuccessful. She then gave an adequate hand job to completion (I closed my eyes and tried to think of something sexy)

Terrible terrible punt

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour meeting, £100

grotty flat on a quiet residential street.

Skinny girl was not the one in the pictures, slim fairly attractive Chinese girl, definitely not Thai (which is what often happens)
- limited english, stripped naked as soon as we were in the room... why do girls do this, I for one like the tease of a punt, whats the rush.
- incredibly passive, seemed like she had no idea what she was meant to be doing
- none of the advertised services offered.... Nuru?! it was quite a bit of work to get her to use some baby oil when she was giving me a massage

After 5 minutes of crap massage she just laid down on the bed, I tried to take the lead but was really struggling to get any kind of erection, it didn't help that a Chinese man knocked on the door midway through to ask her something.

Couldn't get an erection, then she offered me oral with... or OWO for "a tip" I certainly wasn't going to pay her any more money so insisted on the condom.

After 30 seconds of crap oral she attempted to sit on my still flaccid dick... unsurprisingly this was unsuccessful. She then gave an adequate hand job to completion (I closed my eyes and tried to think of something sexy)

Terrible terrible punt

Thanks for the Review Awesomedan. Sorry to hear you had such a crap punt. Certainly one to avoid, and a warning to other punters. This one defo won't be going onto my HL.  :hi:

Offline juzz

Thank you. You just saved me wasting time and money

Offline BillGoldberg

In effect you had a terrible TOFTT experience

Sincere sympathies and thanks for the honest review bereft of fluffiness

300% on the avoid list  :hi: :hi:

Midlane

Has the profile changed?

It says "Chinese" and has "Hong Kong" in the profile name.

Sorry it was a waste of time and money, but there doesn't appear to be anything there to suggest Thai.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

grotty flat on a quiet residential street

Near Bromley South station?

Offline Awesomedan

Yes, really close to the station. Very quiet street, just a shame about every other part of the experience!

texasjapan

That sounds like a terrible punt. Let's hope your next toftt works out better