Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xLauraDeliciousx - Bristol  (Read 1378 times)

2 review(s) for BigTitsAndArse (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hormann

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Not sure why I picked someone with no AW feedback or anything I could find on here either but glad I did. Couldn't find anything negative though and image search was zero as well so TOFTT as liked the look of her.

Good Comms - She answered the phone! Fine English.

Well kept flat in Clifton but parking might be an issue sometimes.

Greeted by girl in photos in business looking dress and well made up. Brazillian/Portugal she said.

After shower returned and she was all over me like a long lost lover. Snogged my face off and lots of earthly heavy breathing in my ear. She smelt
very fresh which is a nice change from some! Dress came off and deep blowie and then she sat on my face facing me for a while. More blowie followed by
great really deep sex with her on top, she slowed down when I asked but eventually couldn't hold back. If I was younger or had chemical assistance sure another round would have been available but settled for massage to run down the clock.

Overall she's firm and toned and seems keen to please. At £130 per hour thats enough without her extras (not taken) and her phone kept ringing and pinging which was the only down side really and although it went ignored by her, turn it off luv.

She says shes in Bristol until 31st Jan and intend to do her again before then.

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :drinks: Her extra charges make her a bit pricey for me.  :unknown: Agree her phone should be OFF:dash:

vw

Overall she's firm and toned and seems keen to please. At £130 per hour thats enough without her extras (not taken) and her phone kept ringing and pinging which was the only down side really and although it went ignored by her, turn it off luv.

Should be on silent really as least she has some respect and doesn't answer or send message while your eating pussy.

Sounds a good punt anyway have fun on your return visit !

Offline hottext72

Good review   Shame she charges quite a bit for her extras.  :scare:

Yes phone should be off or on silent  :angry:

Added to my HL to follow her

Offline BogBog1

Sounds like she gives good service but unfortunately her photos don't do it for me - she's the wrong side of "curvy"....

Offline PaintBrush

Sounds like she gives good service but unfortunately her photos don't do it for me - she's the wrong side of "curvy"....

+1

Offline Roth

:thumbsup: Just a bit!