Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage place down Oldham St Manchester  (Read 3135 times)

onion

Evening

So saw this on vivastreet earlier (i know i know), but was just wondering if anyone has actually been to this place. They used to be under a different name on VS but the advert details remain the same.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline Tomsmith86

I second that! Would love some feedback!

scoffer4

Yeah...any reviews would be great...am up for checking it out if sounds decent!!

Offline lpopo

Im pretty sure this is the setup i referred to on ~page 10 of the NW Massage thread.

Recommended highly, please report back on your findings

Online Dickled

Just a guess but I wonder if this could be the Balinese massage place on Oldham Street? I think I've read somewhere they advertise their girls as Japanese, although this tends to not be the case.

Offline spartanwizard

I'm pretty sure it's Balinese spa as well. Try and entice punters in by saying Japanese girls available. I've been twice,  both good experiences but no Japanese girls in sight. I think they are all Chinese but they wear the Japanese tunics to try to disguise that they are Chinese.  Anyway like I said both visits very enjoy.

Offline lpopo

Been twice responding to these VS adverts?

Im pretty certain these are the ones that operate out of an apartment round there

Offline Tomsmith86

That sounds good lpopo, was it just hr on offer?

scoffer4

Rang today...lady said Japanese but admit sceptical...wouldn't give details of extras over phone...thinking to pop in for 30 mins & try it but good to know how much cash needed to cover costs...only HR or b2b, cim etc?

scoffer4

Thinking of nipping in shortly...any info on extras/girls/prices etc?

Offline Romeo_asda

Hi guys
Regular punter but unfortunately never have time to post reviews

This place is definately balinese spa
I used to be a regular, the girl on the pic isnt the girl available
Standard massage place (which is pretty good tbh) very professional looking but plenty of the girls offer full service. you are never guranteed before hand as you dont know which girl goes how far

They have a male receptionist or a tom boy girl. Short hair and speak good english. When i used to go regularly u could choose from a variety of girls. Many were young and VERY hot. Nowadays older ladies but more of them go full service. Only downside no beds. All action in small massage room with table or the big room on right has a big mat of the floor.

Anyone who likes a good massage then some extras would enjoy here. Always warm too.
In summer is best time i have noticed and they get fresh young hot girls. Parking round the corner too.

Offline Romeo_asda

Sorry in regards to prices
£35 or £40 standard massage price per hour paid to receptionist.
Then depends what you can get out of girls
Normally £20 hj £30 bj
Ive not done full service

scoffer4

Cheers...went with b2b & HE...£60 on top of £25 fee...30 mins...lovely girl...only had £45 once in room but let me off as first visit...included owo & finish on tits...certainly recommended even if too expensive for my wallet!!

Online Dickled

I went to Balinese a few times about 2 years ago. I used to see a little busty Thai girl called Bee, who was sensational in the room, first time I'd had a thai massage where the girl would strip naked in the room. Sadly, I don't think she is there any more.

shin

Definitely she was an awesome and sexy girl. I want to see her again.... :(

onion

Cheers...went with b2b & HE...£60 on top of £25 fee...30 mins...lovely girl...only had £45 once in room but let me off as first visit...included owo & finish on tits...certainly recommended even if too expensive for my wallet!!

So I'm I reading it right.

B2B etc should've been £60 but you managed to get it for £45 plus an extra £25 fee so in total you paid £70 for the 30 mins and you got the owo / finish on tits chucked in?

Just trying to work out how much i'll need should I visit the place

Cheers

scoffer4

Yup...genuinely only had the £45 in wallet after the £25...would like to say was ny charm but more likely she figured £45 b2b better than just £20 HE 😜

onion

So managed to get myself down to this place today. Good experience, ill post a review in a bit.

The name has changed. Its now called Sakura's.