Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alma Latina in Camberwell  (Read 6362 times)

2 review(s) for BRUNETTE LATINA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Germany

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking & Communication:
2 calls, first call informing I'm in the area, second call asked for flat number. Have been before however did not memorised                             
the location precisely, easy-clear & straight forward.
Walking distance from Denmark Hill Overground station (5-7min), by car there's parking at Morrison in Camberwell Green, paid £2,50 for 50 min.(5min), no shower, Cleanliness of the flat is OK for me I'm not to demanding
Price: £60+ £20 OWO

Girl:
Similar on the pictures, however isn't tall how picture suggesting (a bit smaller), nice hanging pair of tits without bra, with bra sticking out and asking for suck, very big butt bigger then the picture suggesting, she's BBW however in a "Latina Sexi" way. Would love to see her in jeans! :wackogirl: Having a good friendly attitude, natural behaviour (not fake), a bit Vannila, will explain...
Service:
Soft Gentle Kiss, OWO, Inverted Missionary, Missionary, Doggy.

Good evening

Hope you having nice Tuesday!

First things first. This is my first review, however I'm experienced punter, punting in South Amerika mostly. Arrived in front of premises, hiding under umbrella, buzzed the bell, let myself in. Following stairs up to first floor waiting in front of doors. Suddenly doors opened without me knocking, and my eyes looked into Alma's. The first I noticed, the huge tits screaming from the bra. I have been quite nervous feeling tension in my stomach. Reminding me same when going for a job interview. It's good to have this kind of adrenalin, it's like a drug. :D

Funny situation happened when have been asked to relief another girl from bathroom, somehow she get stuck and could not open the doors. Did not even kiss a girl, right she gave me a huge kitchen knife to turn to screw and asked to try release desperate girl out from there. Mission accomplished with a spoon, have been told thank you very much. This was perfect Ice Breaker for me, both girls chatty and very friendly.

After invitation to the room. Paperwork sorted. Got naked. Started to kiss, rubbed my dick on her big ass. Lied on the bed, paid £20 extra for OWO. BJ did not last long as felt to cum, so intended to change and initiated reverse cowgirl.
BJ was Ok, felt great relaxed, good technique, with deep throat  indeed.:dance: Sucked a bit the hanging pair of tits, which worked and got hard as rock and take the lead to fuck, however slow to make sure not to ejaculate. After reverse cowgirl we changed to missionary, where she was responding with a sensitivity, meaning I might caused her a pain, while started to fuck harder. Have been talking to her in spanish, don't be worried my love, and started to kissing her on her neck. Wanted to touch her lips with my lips, however she moved her head away :(

When she was getting condom on my cock she surprised me by switching the bedroom lamp off. :crazy: I would rather have the light on to see her beautiful curvy body. I did not realize this until writing this review. Anyway whatever, if she makes it feel comfortable I do not have problem with that, the atmosphere was great. 

My original planned was to finish by HJ on her tits or ass, or even CIM (if it was an option), however during doggy I started to pumped her hard and made myself to commit punting suicide. The temptation was too strong and give her heavy bang bang to kicked the evil out from me. She stopped me by moving her ass away and right after I did finished into condom not inside her vagina, just rubbed my cock on her ass to save the moment of pleasure. Her approach in general was a bit "vanilla", not allowed to lick pussy (BTW forgot to ask for facesitting), no anal even not in menu, no FK, no fingering. Allowed to cum only once during 30 min session. I'm able to have 2 rounds if a Girl is working hard enough and will run extra mile for me to get me hard right after my cum. The chemistry is important as well, and yes I did have a chemistry with her.

Her attitude was excellent, and would come back, however only for 15 min session, and after early finish, willing to pay the extra time for the second round.

I strongly suggest anybody who loves BBW (in latina way), to come have a good sex, but don't expect much with ratio £60-£80 in your pocket. If you willing to pay more you might be able to have extra services.

Overall:
Good: Ass, Pesonality & Attitude
Bad: Met another punter while leaving premises.

Kind regards
Germany :hi:

SouthLon28

Thanks for the review on this one. I saw her profile yesterday and differently going to meet her.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review, very detailed and comprehensive considering it is your first post, and of course your first time,using this site  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

The latina's working in that particular building in camberwell do have me wondering if they were formerly latinos, going by the pics.

Delvin084

Does anyone know what happen to this girl?

she seems to have had a profile change

Offline claretandblue

The op was online yesterday but didn't respond, strange  :sarcastic:

Offline Arar77

Hi Brazilian Martian, errmm, I mean "Germany", how's it going?

Offline claretandblue

Hi Brazilian Martian, errmm, I mean "Germany", how's it going?
:lol: :lol: he won't be able to pull the wool over anyone's eyes and sneak back

Offline pumps

Offline claretandblue

He's just too obvious isn't he.

I think hes in Germany  ;)
He's playing the long game this time ,1 day and 3 hours online for his 2 posts  :lol:

Offline Germany

:timeout:
I'm not him, but yes, have similar taste.

Offline 3HK

If Alma returns please let us know, I would love to drill that bbw latina.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review Germany. I do like the look of her, IMO very pretty/sexy looking Latino, and that Arse!!  :yahoo: But my big concerns are all of the no no's that you have put in your Review, and you say that she may allow some things if you pay extra, not something that would inspire me to see to be told NO it's extra I wanted to certain things. Shame really. But I won't be HL her.

Thanks again for your Review though Germany.

Offline ManOFSteel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking & Communication:
2 calls, first call informing I'm in the area, second call asked for flat number. Have been before however did not memorised                             
the location precisely, easy-clear & straight forward.
Walking distance from Denmark Hill Overground station (5-7min), by car there's parking at Morrison in Camberwell Green, paid £2,50 for 50 min.(5min), no shower, Cleanliness of the flat is OK for me I'm not to demanding
Price: £60+ £20 OWO

Girl:
Similar on the pictures, however isn't tall how picture suggesting (a bit smaller), nice hanging pair of tits without bra, with bra sticking out and asking for suck, very big butt bigger then the picture suggesting, she's BBW however in a "Latina Sexi" way. Would love to see her in jeans! :wackogirl: Having a good friendly attitude, natural behaviour (not fake), a bit Vannila, will explain...
Service:
Soft Gentle Kiss, OWO, Inverted Missionary, Missionary, Doggy.

Good evening

Hope you having nice Tuesday!

First things first. This is my first review, however I'm experienced punter, punting in South Amerika mostly. Arrived in front of premises, hiding under umbrella, buzzed the bell, let myself in. Following stairs up to first floor waiting in front of doors. Suddenly doors opened without me knocking, and my eyes looked into Alma's. The first I noticed, the huge tits screaming from the bra. I have been quite nervous feeling tension in my stomach. Reminding me same when going for a job interview. It's good to have this kind of adrenalin, it's like a drug. :D

Funny situation happened when have been asked to relief another girl from bathroom, somehow she get stuck and could not open the doors. Did not even kiss a girl, right she gave me a huge kitchen knife to turn to screw and asked to try release desperate girl out from there. Mission accomplished with a spoon, have been told thank you very much. This was perfect Ice Breaker for me, both girls chatty and very friendly.

After invitation to the room. Paperwork sorted. Got naked. Started to kiss, rubbed my dick on her big ass. Lied on the bed, paid £20 extra for OWO. BJ did not last long as felt to cum, so intended to change and initiated reverse cowgirl.
BJ was Ok, felt great relaxed, good technique, with deep throat  indeed.:dance: Sucked a bit the hanging pair of tits, which worked and got hard as rock and take the lead to fuck, however slow to make sure not to ejaculate. After reverse cowgirl we changed to missionary, where she was responding with a sensitivity, meaning I might caused her a pain, while started to fuck harder. Have been talking to her in spanish, don't be worried my love, and started to kissing her on her neck. Wanted to touch her lips with my lips, however she moved her head away :(

When she was getting condom on my cock she surprised me by switching the bedroom lamp off. :crazy: I would rather have the light on to see her beautiful curvy body. I did not realize this until writing this review. Anyway whatever, if she makes it feel comfortable I do not have problem with that, the atmosphere was great. 

My original planned was to finish by HJ on her tits or ass, or even CIM (if it was an option), however during doggy I started to pumped her hard and made myself to commit punting suicide. The temptation was too strong and give her heavy bang bang to kicked the evil out from me. She stopped me by moving her ass away and right after I did finished into condom not inside her vagina, just rubbed my cock on her ass to save the moment of pleasure. Her approach in general was a bit "vanilla", not allowed to lick pussy (BTW forgot to ask for facesitting), no anal even not in menu, no FK, no fingering. Allowed to cum only once during 30 min session. I'm able to have 2 rounds if a Girl is working hard enough and will run extra mile for me to get me hard right after my cum. The chemistry is important as well, and yes I did have a chemistry with her.

Her attitude was excellent, and would come back, however only for 15 min session, and after early finish, willing to pay the extra time for the second round.

I strongly suggest anybody who loves BBW (in latina way), to come have a good sex, but don't expect much with ratio £60-£80 in your pocket. If you willing to pay more you might be able to have extra services.

Overall:
Good: Ass, Pesonality & Attitude
Bad: Met another punter while leaving premises.

Kind regards
Germany :hi:

No shower is a no no for me.

Offline pumps

No shower is a no no for me.

Do not visit or look at Latina profiles, period.

Offline romeok

Does anybody know where she's got to . Obviously stopped working, but is she actually available anyhere.... re-surfaced?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Does anybody know where she's got to . Obviously stopped working, but is she actually available anyhere.... re-surfaced?

Do you not think that this behaviour is not weird you have brought back three threads about this prossie.

Infact why don't you go to camberwell with her picture and ask random people on the street where she is  :dash:

Offline Bassman

Do you not think that this behaviour is not weird you have brought back three threads about this prossie.

Infact why don't you go to camberwell with her picture and ask random people on the street where she is  :dash:
This one and that Layla blaze.

I said on the other thread he's bumped in the other London forum that's he's like that dide chasing smiley miley.  :dash: for sure.