Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X ~ Mandy ~ X - Incall  (Read 1882 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hank Moody

~ x MANDY x ~

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I had been looking forward to this visit for quite a while since the booking was made well in advance (Mandy is outside my usual area). This also gave the chance for a bit of chat on UKE and the opportunity to discuss what I wanted from the booking, outfit request etc etc. So, comms were excellent and set the mood nicely for the booking. Location is safe, discrete, clean and tidy with good facilities.

I like to made a clothing request for gym outfit as I had seen a pic of Mandy in this and liked the idea and she duly obliged. When she opened the door I knew straight away that I’d made a good choice and as I followed her to the bedroom and saw that pert bum in tight Lycra leggings my eyes nearly popped out of my head  :wacko: Highly recommended outfit if you like that kind of thing.

Mandy asked if I would like to take some pictures for her in her gym gear. I’ve never been known to refuse that and the pics are now in her PG. They are all clothed and I would have loved to have taken more but as much as love photography I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her.

As this year is going to be one for me to move away from the more vanilla stuff to experimenting a bit more I had told Mandy I would like to start off with GFE but was up for anything after that. Mandy said she had a ‘surprise’ for me so I was intrigued to know what this would be.

We started of with some lovely DFK and a chance for me to finally run my hands all over that lycra clad body before I asked Mandy to drop to her knees for some oral on me. I love to start off like this as you can’t beat the sight of a pretty face looking up at you as she devours your cock to get you in the mood. This wasn’t a GFE blow job though and Mandy went at it very enthusiastically right from the start with one of the best noisy, sloppy blow jobs I’ve had for a long time. Extra points for the deep throat while looking up with a filthy look in her eyes. I like a bit of hand action during oral too and Mandy was happy to oblige when asked, alternating between this and deep throat with lots of ball licking and sucking thrown in for good measure. I’m usually a one pop guy in a hour booking (two if I’m lucky) and I wanted a big build up for this one so I had to ask Mandy to stop or I would have finished there and then.

Without going into detail Mandy has a lovely pussy and I was looking forward to giving it some serious attention so Mandy assumed the position on her back and I got to work. I told her I wanted to do a proper job so would be happy to receive instructions and Mandy was great at guiding me regarding what worked best for her. It seemed to be working anyway and a combination of tongue and fingers in pussy/ass eventually got Mandy to the point where she wasn’t just asking me to do certain things, she was demanding it rather vocally and I was loving it! It ended with her hand forcing my head hard into her pussy and her legs gripped so tightly round my head I thought I was going to pass out :D I never stop until I’m told too but we had to take a break as Mandy was too sensitive to take any more. She did this awesome thing though where she asked for my fingers that had been in her pussy/ass so she could lick and suck them afterwards.

Next it was my turn to lay on my back and receive more oral. Same enthusiastic technique as before but with added spitting on my cock and some lovely appreciative noises from her. This progressed to more ball sucking and then Mandy pushed my legs up and proceeded to give me a very thorough rimming. I wanted to return the favour so we switched to 69 and I got busy with my tongue and fingers again. After a little while Mandy jumped off me and said ‘don’t move’ then produced a silk scarf and told me she was going to tie my hands. I didn’t know what was happening but went along with it anyway. She then ‘blindfolded’ me with her lycra leggings (hmmm, lovely). I didn’t know what the fuck was going on but could hear Mandy moving about, clearly preparing something. Then I felt her straddle me, lean forward and whisper in my ear “We’re going to play a little game called Guess Which Hole”. Before I could think about this she had grabbed hold of me and was guiding me in 'somewhere'. I mentioned Mandy’s pussy earlier and it is very tight but this was even tighter. I immediately guessed which hole correctly :D I had never done Cowgirl anal before so this was something new for me and it felt amazing. Great Cowgirl technique is always a winner and Mandy applied the same strategy during anal with some lovely long slow rocking rhythm mixed with some enthusiastic bouncing up and down. She was really going for it  :yahoo: I had to ask her to remove the blindfold fairly early on because I really wanted to watch this and it did look incredible.

I lasted as long as I could like this but wanted some normal fucking too to finally bring me to the edge for a CIM finish. Mandy is very flexible so we went with a few variations on missionary. It’s rare that I make a girl cum like this and sadly I didn’t manage it on this occasion (Mandy said she often has a long ‘cool down period’ anyway) but she was asking me to fuck her harder and harder and seemed to be really enjoying it all the same. I almost popped like this so had to quickly pull out and lay on my back for Mandy to lean over me for the CIM blow job. While finishing me off Mandy changed her technique slightly while using her hand and something she did suddenly hit my trigger. I didn’t have time to warn her so she got the first blast on the side of the face but like a true pro quickly pounced on my cock and took the rest in her mouth. I told her not to stop but she wasn’t going to anyway until she had got the lot. She came up grinning with her mouth closed and straight away moved in for a cummy kiss to give half of it back to me  :D I do think Mandy enjoys sharing like this and she proudly opened her mouth to show me her share of the spoils before swallowing.

I had been a little worried that all the flirting and promises on the other site might have built up my expectations too much but I needn't have worried and Mandy really delivered. I left jelly-legged but grinning like an idiot. There are other things that I would love to try with Mandy that we have discussed so I will certainly be returning for more when she is back after her op.

Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:06:45 pm by Hank Moody »

Offline Owwhatanight

Wow Hank you did have a good time & this review shows how good Mandy can be. I was booked to see her the day after you but other business got in the way, after reading this I now do regret it.
Nice hot review  :drinks:

Hank Moody

Wow Hank you did have a good time & this review shows how good Mandy can be. I was booked to see her the day after you but other business got in the way, after reading this I now do regret it.
Nice hot review  :drinks:

Cheers OWAN. Mandy on top form is an awesome experience. She now knows I enjoyed the 'surprise' so I'm just wondering how she's going to top that next time :D

Timmy2

Wow Hank, nice report very Raddy(esk)
Mandy on form is certainly a experience and it seems like you got it :thumbsup:
Cheers
Raddy

Offline threechilliman

Pleased you had a good time Hank - such a shame she was in poor form when I walked through the door.

tcm

adbd68

Hank mate when did this took place ? i guess mandy is away from 21/1 ....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey, thanks!!!  sounds like she is a fantastic time, will be sure to make it one day, I'm actually going that way tomorrow but have my eye on a little Thai thing, will keep Mandy's number as a plan b in case I fall short that side of the border.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah just noticed she was away, all excited for nothing, off for a cold shower  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Great review Hank  :hi: Sounds like an excellent experience!!  :thumbsup:

Hank Moody

Hank mate when did this took place ? i guess mandy is away from 21/1 ....

This was from just over a week ago but didn't get chance to write it up sooner. Got a couple more from after Christmas if I get the time.

Edited to add: I think I was the third from last booking before Mandy signed off for her op
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:59:20 pm by Hank Moody »

Hank Moody

Wow Hank, nice report very Raddy(esk)
Mandy on form is certainly a experience and it seems like you got it :thumbsup:
Cheers
Raddy

Well she had been promising to ruin me so I guess she had no choice  :D I am getting harder to ruin these days though  :lol:

Hank Moody

Pleased you had a good time Hank - such a shame she was in poor form when I walked through the door.

tcm

It is a shame TCM as I'm sure you would have enjoyed the experience I had more than yours. I have been lucky with most of my bookings to date but I guess a bad experience could be only one punt away so I'll just keep my fingers crossed (apart from when they are up someone's arse :D)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'd like to think I've been fairly lucky, had a few poor meets, a few b&s and a girl that used to be a bloke but all in all  :yahoo: not a bad time

I think 3CM had a few issues and didn't have his punting head on from what was said in his review, maybe next time he's in the area he will have a better experience, I'll even buy him a beer to show him how nice and friendly we all are down here  :drinks:

I've not seen Mandy as yet but from the amount of positive reviews (26 I think) she sounds a safe bet, not that I'm looking for anything as wild as Raddy  :cool:

If Raddy had a quid for every time his name was mentioned it would pay his punting bill  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'd like to think I've been fairly lucky, had a few poor meets, a few b&s and a girl that used to be a bloke but all in all  :yahoo: not a bad time

I think 3CM had a few issues and didn't have his punting head on from what was said in his review, maybe next time he's in the area he will have a better experience, I'll even buy him a beer to show him how nice and friendly we all are down here  :drinks:

I've not seen Mandy as yet but from the amount of positive reviews (26 I think) she sounds a safe bet, not that I'm looking for anything as wild as Raddy  :cool:

If Raddy had a quid for every time his name was mentioned it would pay his punting bill  :D

She has a total of x41 reviews on here, so I suspect the postives ones to be at least 35+ (have not counted).

Timmy2

If Raddy had a quid for every time his name was mentioned it would pay his punting bill :D
tooooo right  :P :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Raddy I'm in Leicester tomorrow :)

Hide big boy!!! Hehe

AsianDave

What a very detailed and helpful review thank you!!
I've wanted to see this you lady for a few months  but believe she is unavailable does anyone know if she will return?

Hank Moody

What a very detailed and helpful review thank you!!
I've wanted to see this you lady for a few months  but believe she is unavailable does anyone know if she will return?

Yeah, she'll be back fairly soon. She's just recovering from an operation but I think she expects to be back some time in March. She did mention doing a date or two in Birmingham on the other site.