Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel  (Read 4705 times)

1 review(s) for Angel__19 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline King Nuts

External Link/Members Only

Profile text is reasonably concise and blather-free, photo doesn't give much away, and the only rating is from a dude with 2 other comments, so there's not a lot to go on. But I had a hunch, followed it through, and glad I did.

Total babe. Pretty, long blonde hair, and generally as advertised. Slim and not an ounce of fat anywhere. Small but pert titties, curvy rear, lovely skin, tanned and fully shaved. Profile says she's 19 but she's probably no more than a couple of years older. Lovely FK, excellent OWO, gets wet easily and quickly. I think she's OK with CIM and a facial, but I never got around to either. Doesn't take it anally (but then again, neither do I).

And if all that isn't enough, she's a lovely girl. Warm, charming, smart, funny. And I think she's one of those girls who has a body for sex, can let go, and genuinely loves getting fucked. She's obviously new to this and may not be around for long. At 120 for a one-hour outcall, I think it's a very good deal, and an outstanding experience.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Profile text is reasonably concise and blather-free, photo doesn't give much away, and the only rating is from a dude with 2 other comments, so there's not a lot to go on. But I had a hunch, followed it through, and glad I did.

Total babe. Pretty, long blonde hair, and generally as advertised. Slim and not an ounce of fat anywhere. Small but pert titties, curvy rear, lovely skin, tanned and fully shaved. Profile says she's 19 but she's probably no more than a couple of years older. Lovely FK, excellent OWO, gets wet easily and quickly. I think she's OK with CIM and a facial, but I never got around to either. Doesn't take it anally (but then again, neither do I).

And if all that isn't enough, she's a lovely girl. Warm, charming, smart, funny. And I think she's one of those girls who has a body for sex, can let go, and genuinely loves getting fucked. She's obviously new to this and may not be around for long. At 120 for a one-hour outcall, I think it's a very good deal, and an outstanding experience.

According to her profile she will swallow for an extra £20      :scare:

Offline mh

Total babe. Pretty, long blonde hair, and generally as advertised. Slim and not an ounce of fat anywhere. Small but pert titties, curvy rear, lovely skin, tanned and fully shaved.

Wow, she looks like my kinda girl. A pity she only does outcalls but I've hotlisted her on the offchance she starts doing incalls and is still around when I am next in London. Or that she just posts some more photos...

Offline King Nuts

Wow, she looks like my kinda girl. A pity she only does outcalls but I've hotlisted her on the offchance she starts doing incalls and is still around when I am next in London. Or that she just posts some more photos...

I got the distinct feeling that incalls weren't going to start any time soon. Re photos, don't worry. Take it from me she's pretty.

Why not book a travelodge/premier inn kinda deal? You can get a room for under 50 quid if you book in advance or sign up to their special offers.

Also the Hoxton Hotel in Great Eastern Street EC2 (v nice place) does a good day-rate, if you're out by 4pm. Something like 40 or 50 quid, if I recall. Or might be less.

Offline adindas

Nice to hear that you have a good time king nut ...

Offline King Nuts

External Link/Members Only   same girl ?

Hmm. Could be. Profiles are similar. PGs cost the same, other details the same.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hmm. Could be. Profiles are similar. PGs cost the same, other details the same.
Yep same breast size, dress size and cup size in interview. i think it would be hard to remove as a duplicate profile, as there is only speculative evidence.

Offline brooksey

Also the Hoxton Hotel in Great Eastern Street EC2 (v nice place) does a good day-rate, if you're out by 4pm. Something like 40 or 50 quid, if I recall. Or might be less.

Hoxton have put their day office rates up to £69 :( 
(I wonder if the exact amount was chosen to be a bit tongue in cheek, having worked out what some people used the day rate for ...)

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline King Nuts

Hoxton have put their day office rates up to £69 :( 

Fuckers. That's it. I'm not going there again.

punterh2o

Hi

I was curious to see if anyone has actually been able to book this girl? and may perhaps wish to comment on here...?

Offline backofthenet

A couple of weeks ago, during a break from pounding up and down on my fun-sized, Mia told me that she and Angel were indeed the same person. She set the Angel profile up in the early days as they temporarily suspended her account suspecting that her photos were fake. Not the best anecdote I've ever told, but true nonetheless.

As I look up the thread I realise that Mia has been charging £120 for a good while though - and in case there's any doubt she comes very highly recommended. Indeed I have recommended her, numerous times, to friends, colleagues, family members, and that Bangladeshi bloke who works at my local fried chicken shop.

Offline KentAde

What nationality is she, as Primary Language says 'English'?

Offline backofthenet

Polish. Speaks fluent English.

Offline Tonyleung

Hi BotN

Any chance of a link to Mia'sprofile please? as opposed to the Angel one - it doesn't show a number at the moment.

cheers
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:27:15 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline backofthenet

sure - External Link/Members Only
have a search around this site - she's held in high regard. And rightly so.