Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London JULIE - my first punt  (Read 2438 times)

40 review(s) for J U L I E  (29 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
1.5hrs @ published rate

this was my first Punt in the UK, and took place a few months ago now - though I had punted twice in the far east to mixed results..

Comms:
all by text, julie was very prompt, clear and friendly. time arranged around 5:30pm and tube station provided. Once I got of the tube, called her twice - once to get to the building and a second time to get to the flat and provided with number. Easy straight forward modern block in East london - Bow I think was the tube.... Up a couple of flights and door magically opened. Room was quite dark, scented and music playing - mattress on the floor, single pillow and towel on the bed - usual clinical low cost punt fare....

the girl:
pretty, but older than she states - I'd say around 30-35? - she had a bra knickers on, quite slim with large boobs. A few blemishes on her body.

Service:
I was nervous - understandably and she was kind. I took the shower, all pretty clean and when I came back she was on the bed and invited me beside her. She asked what I liked - I am pretty vanilla and so we started with DFK, was quite deep I seem to remember - she was a smoker - which as a non-smoker you can always taste.... she was clean though dont get me wrong. This moved on to OWO and RO as well a CG and finished with CIM. To be honest I struggled a bit being so nervous so she had to really work to get me to deliver and she took a full 3 day load like a trouper and deposited it into the sink. Afterwards we chatted a bit and being a newbie I took the massage option - which was pleasant, and to be honest I wouldnt have delivered a second ha ha

We chatted about holidays, and living in east london, she seemed pleasant enough - i then took the final shower, dressed and was off.

Summary:
Would I go back - no, but not because of the girl, it served  a purpose of breaking my duck - but I dont usually now do incall, I prefer to relax and select the girl for a nice 2hr outcall - and spend a bit more. I think if I had seen her since I would have got more for the punt, but given my nervousness and how she worked for that gobfull, she deserves a positive....

:hi:

Offline The_Don

the girl:
pretty, but older than she states - I'd say around 30-35? -

She been using those pictures for some time.

And the below looks like I place I used to punt in.  A few other members mite know (where it is)   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:51:15 pm by The_Don »

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Good Review Bilbao. Well considering the nerves, it seems that overall you had a nice punt there mate.
All sounds good to me, and she delivered on the service that I personally like. So JULIE goes onto my HL.

Thanks again Bilbao  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Makka124

She been using those pictures for some time.

And the below looks like I place I used to punt in.  A few other members mite know (where it is)   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes all them pictures are quite old, bar 2-3 are newish in her gallery, the ones in her red and black bra and panties