Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty  (Read 1792 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kazred

Having the benefit of this site, Hazel has long been on my 'to see' list but we never seemed to fit a mutually good time/date.

However managed to get an early morning 2 hour slot Sunday that worked for both of us. Incall for 2 hours at her place WC2.

She met me as agreed in the white top,white/black knickers in her profile pic.

External Link/Members Only

What followed was 2 hours of great fun. I don't think I've ever done so much DFK in a booking. She will literally snog your tongue off. Fantastic body IMO, and the change into the schoolgirl outfit was worth the entrance fee so to speak. Popped twice inbetween quite literally kissing and licking her lithe body all over  :rolleyes:

Now something that really does deserve a mention. First up I paid for 2 hours with anal extra. She came back and said I had overpaid by 20 quid so handed it back. I was so taken / mesmerised by her body that the anal as much as I'd like to (and will next time) didn't happen and without prompting, she handed me the fee back at the end. Just two nice touches which made a diff.

Details albeit brief, lots of DFK and shot my load all over her face. A massage and the sex in missionary, with lots of kissing each other everywhere. A shared shower with lots of mutual sucking. A roleplay with Hazel in schoolgirl, that was epic in having her stood in front of the mirror snogging her while lifting the skirt to see her lovely arse. And some well deserved spanking (for her) ;)

All in all a brilliant first meet. Such so that that our next one is an overnighter.

Thanks for the recommendations. She has exactly the kind of body I like best. Slim and pert with a great arse :rolleyes:

GolfNut

Nice review Kazred.

I've also heard very good things about this girl, and she's on my todo list.

Sounds like a proper horny Sheila  :D