Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stadium thai link cardiff  (Read 1751 times)

Offline chesterpunter

is there a link to the girls working nr the stadium or is it a case of looking through the thai girls on gumtree and calling to double check?

Offline HughJardon

Its probably best to check the Asian thread, as theres more of a comprehensive overview of Asians in Cardiff.

This ones at the stadium today

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chesterpunter

just tried the link but looks like shes left aw
any news on her replacement for this week

Offline chesterpunter

returning this week again....have the stadium girls relocated to the bay area?

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Same Thai Sugar profile but with a different lady occupying

The bay has Malay Kim and Neena,  links can be found on the last page of Ledley's asian thread.
Hope this helps Chesterpunter

Offline charlie-mott

I went to see Thai Sugar yesterday. There's not much point in doing a review as the profile changes hands so often. The pics are accurate. OK looking girl, decent body, but mediocre punt. I think I saw her last year, but not sure.

If I did a review it would be neutral, but she's worth a visit as a plan B

Offline chesterpunter

thanks for the link...will give her a go friday pm....
top info again boys...nice one

Offline ampersand

Let us know when Thai Sugar is Yaya again!!

Offline HughJardon

You seem to have the same experiences as me Charles with the Principality girls ( formerly Millennium) The Thai sugar profile, with the exception of Yaya, is confusing Im finding it hard to distinguish if Ive seen the girl in question or not, thats not great. A suggestion,  If we are reviewing it might be worth putting Thai sugar(Yaya-Nathalie-Kanjarna) etc

Next week may be a Rota swap: (fingers crossed)

Stadium/Embankment

Yaya Thai, Thai Flower Nana, Thai paradise(nathalie) Sara, Thai sugar profile (the doctor who face changer  :unknown:  )

The Bay

Malay Kim, Thai Jenny, Number 1 Thai (Angie), Emmy I think replaced by Jeje ?

Offline ledley

You seem to have the same experiences as me Charles with the Principality girls ( formerly Millennium) The Thai sugar profile, with the exception of Yaya, is confusing Im finding it hard to distinguish if Ive seen the girl in question or not, thats not great. A suggestion,  If we are reviewing it might be worth putting Thai sugar(Yaya-Nathalie-Kanjarna) etc

Next week may be a Rota swap: (fingers crossed)

Stadium/Embankment

Yaya Thai, Thai Flower Nana, Thai paradise(nathalie) Sara, Thai sugar profile (the doctor who face changer  :unknown:  )

The Bay

Malay Kim, Thai Jenny, Number 1 Thai (Angie), Emmy I think replaced by Jeje ?

Always like the level of detail you provide in reviews and discussions and today your update of the stadium to the principality would put on the smile on the face of the head of marketing at the principality  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Ledley, Im looking into an asian for my next punt a relaxing massage nothing too strenuous. Always optimistic for new blood but Jenny or Yaya will do just nicely.
They always amp the numbers up when the six nations tournament is on. I dont think Malay kim is that popular, suprising as her tits are Gorje  :hi: