Author Topic: Any feedback on this girl ?  (Read 1891 times)

Tommyb12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys,

I was browsing looking for an escort and eventually came across this girl on pasha agency:
External Link/Members Only

She looks like a perfect match for my current mood, it is just that I was not able to find any kind of review, if she really looks that hot, if she s the kind of girl that is aleays in a hurry.

I did not find anything at all, does anyone have any experience with her ?

Thank you anyway guys.

endomorph

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Tommyb12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you very much for your help man. I truly spent quite some time looking to find something about her and did not.

 If anyone had some kind of direct experience, please share, as review can be helpful to an extent.

Offline slapstick69

Yeah I've seen her twice. She offers a great service, very polite and nice. Apartment well kept. She's better then a lot of these girls out here. Tall, Eastern European huge breasts, came in she wore a tight blue dress, we hugged and kissed I could feel her breasts resting on my chest. As she offered me real GFE we laid down and began to play with her pussy, she told me to wash my hands. I didn't mind, shows me she's clean. She removed her bra and omg her breasts are still amazing. Fucking huge, firm and strong with nipples that are on guard. The photos don't give them justice I suggest paying her a visit and experiencing them in the flesh. She gave me OWO with amazing tounge skills I leaned back and was in heaven. She then used her wonderful breasts to wank me off. I'm not not short of dick but my dick dissapered and she kept telling push squeeze her breasts harder, don't be shy. I felt myself cumming and could hold back. She cleaned herself up, came back and we started kissing again while I fingered her, before putting her in missionary. She cupped her breasts in her arms while I fucked her hard and talking dirty in her ears. She loved it. I came of and licked her pussy which was nice hearing her groan. She got on top and rode herself to an orgasm. I was struggling to climax again, she took my condom off and gave me oral till I came in her mouth. Leaving me exhausted.

Really nice woman, natural expensive but worth it. A lot better then some of the girls at that price range. We spoke a while about movies and politics. She offers fantastic service. I will deffinatly see her again

Offline researcher123

Yeah I've seen her twice. She offers a great service, very polite and nice. Apartment well kept. She's better then a lot of these girls out here. Tall, Eastern European huge breasts, came in she wore a tight blue dress, we hugged and kissed I could feel her breasts resting on my chest. As she offered me real GFE we laid down and began to play with her pussy, she told me to wash my hands. I didn't mind, shows me she's clean. She removed her bra and omg her breasts are still amazing. Fucking huge, firm and strong with nipples that are on guard. The photos don't give them justice I suggest paying her a visit and experiencing them in the flesh. She gave me OWO with amazing tounge skills I leaned back and was in heaven. She then used her wonderful breasts to wank me off. I'm not not short of dick but my dick dissapered and she kept telling push squeeze her breasts harder, don't be shy. I felt myself cumming and could hold back. She cleaned herself up, came back and we started kissing again while I fingered her, before putting her in missionary. She cupped her breasts in her arms while I fucked her hard and talking dirty in her ears. She loved it. I came of and licked her pussy which was nice hearing her groan. She got on top and rode herself to an orgasm. I was struggling to climax again, she took my condom off and gave me oral till I came in her mouth. Leaving me exhausted.

Really nice woman, natural expensive but worth it. A lot better then some of the girls at that price range. We spoke a while about movies and politics. She offers fantastic service. I will deffinatly see her again

Hi, I have never used an agency but this girl sounds (and looks) amazing! which agency did you use?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Something not quite right about this thread, looks like a touting circle to me.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has been all over the EE sites advertising as 35 for years now, in my opinion she is likely to be a disappointment in the flesh....