Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork pics that don't look quite right  (Read 1335 times)

Online webpunter

Looks like a handsome fella!  :lol: :lol:
:lol:  Big enuf plates of meat.  Maybe called Derek ?

Offline Roth

:lol:  Big enuf plates of meat.  Maybe called Derek ?

C'mon sexy_derek_69 you mean!  :lol: :wacko: :lol: 
He/she is also a barebacker. :scare: :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:36:33 am by Roth »

Offline Garden69

Maybe I need to go to specsavers because I don't see anything but an attractive female.

The bareback is a massive red flag however and would definitely make me steer well clear  :scare: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline ProtocolDroid

I agree with Garden. Look at her hands in this photo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

If you know a man with fingers like that, I'd love to watch him giving me a nice, slow, oily HJ :sarcastic:

Also check out her waist to hip ratio and hyperextended elbows in this one:

Definitely a woman. A confirmed barebacking woman, indeed, so of no interest, but a woman nonetheless.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:45:13 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline Roth

Waist to hip ration looks girly here but it's a bloke. :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Girly hands too -

:unknown: :unknown:

Just shows the camera can lie.  :(
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:50:48 pm by Roth »

Offline pumps

Are we playing where's waldo?

;)

Offline ProtocolDroid

S/he is quite exceptional, I'll admit that. But if you look at the photos closely you can see that s/he has had work done around the waist:

It's visible in the other pics as well.

(Credit where credit is due: s/he could have photoshopped that out, but didn't.)

Also, Lauren Prado's arms, although thin, don't seem to have the same hyperextending elbow joints that women often have.

Offline Poopster

S/he is quite exceptional, I'll admit that. But if you look at the photos closely you can see that s/he has had work done around the waist:

It's visible in the other pics as well.

(Credit where credit is due: s/he could have photoshopped that out, but didn't.)

Nonsense, that's  what happens when a girl turns up for a photo shoot in tight jeans.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Hm, you may be right pm. I still think the arms are a clue, but either way this TS is amazing. I've read elsewhere that she is even lactating, due to the hormones she takes. (Not that I'm tempted by that... just sayin'.)

Offline pong

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only    sexy jenny 69

he/she/it/dick/no-dick  ... be warned ... bareback is on the enjoy list. But in the question section:
Are you clean?   A. Yes, I take every hygiene measure and try to minimise any potential risk. Have my sexual health screen on regular basis .