Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty anna in lancaster  (Read 2015 times)

1 review(s) for PrettyBlackgirlAnna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wavertreeguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

when : 6pm 23/01/2016, fee: i hour £110

venue: rented modern apartment just by sainsurys store in lancaster. ground floor door to outside no corridors , no buzzing in. very discreet. very clean  very cosy. spot on really.

coms: rang aw number at 4pm, answered straight away, asked for 6pm she said fine as she had another booking at half seven. was asked to ring when in the postcode. im local so suspected where she was. rang and yes it was the apartment block i thought it would be. 2 mins walk from getting cash at sainsburs. if that .

physical: face wise awesome, really seriously pretty, great eyes, great face. body, bit of a tummy. but so have i so i don't care lol. no stretch marks she said she has not had kids. i believe that. stands at about 5 foot six as profile states, major bubble butt, great natural boobs which she likes being played with and nipples sucked.

personality: very bright, from uganda, taught english at school from an early age at school,so chatting was cool. she has been not 'working' for a year or so, i was apparently her first  for a year as a customer.she came across as intelligent, no judgmental, and a little bundle of fun.

event:  well i was very nervous, as been about 9 months since booking an hour with an indie, only done a couple of parlours in the last year. but when i realised where she was i kind of calmed down and just strolled the ten minute walk from mine. the idea of a wg being just a stroll down the road was a huge turn on.
rang as requested once in the area and given good clear directions to the apartment. anna answered the door in stockings and lovely lingerie and heels. gave me a peck on the cheek and asked me to take my shoes off in the corridor. ok did that . it had just stated raining, and she hung my coat up in the bedroom closet. paperwork done, she popped out of the room and did the obligatory, 'make yourself comfy'  i realised the wardrobe my coat was hung in was mirrored, it was half open so while she was out i closed it, it was directly opposite the bed floor to ceiling lol. the view for the next hour was fab!
started with a back massage with a little oil, she sat on me while i was face down and rubbed my shoulders back and legs for about 10 mins then said  turn over, i did with a raging hard on and she said i need to pt rubber on that lol, she used a bit of oil and wanked me first but oral was with, no options. she knelt over me with  fairly shallow oral, but was fun, i just wanted to be pampered and watching it in the mirror was great. after a few mins i stood up on the bed head and she knelt in front of me giving me oral, when i grabbed her head she went a lot deeper but not DT, but watching it in the mirror was so hot! i felt the sap rising, so swapped to give her oral, was told no fingers. got her to move down th bed so she had her head hanging over the edge of the bed and told her to watch her being licked. still had the jacket on as o was with and was so solid. she told me to grab a tube of lube on the bedside table so obliged and took her with me on top her legs in the air and both of us watching the mirror. that was round one.
then a quick wipe down, a little chat and she says can you cum again?  hell yes. that is  why i'm here lol, so i give her a little massage, me straddling her, bit of oral to get the old chap raging hard again then she jumps on top and once again in front of the mirror she rides me, while i grab her awesome tits but this time im not so keen i just want to pop, so we romp all over the bed and it gets seriously hard, moaning and sweaty the bed is creaking like fuck, the bed head is banging against the wall i worry about her neighbors for about 1 second, then dont care,  as i grab her hips and pull her onto me as hard as i can................. job done.
she is only in lancaster sat, sun and monday. so i would say go for it.

negative; bit of a belly but didn't put me off, no fingers, kissing is only pecks on lips no full on kiss, ass looks fat (big ol african bubble) when stood up but very spankable, no anal. oral a little shallow, but i did not push her (too much)

positive: when that bubble but is in front of you try and say no lol, plus great coms, great chat, really nice clean place. sexy underwear. genuine girl. felt so comfortable and its a rare treat to have someone local in this little town!

Offline wavertreeguy

just in case anyone is interested, anna is coming back to lancaster. i will be seeing her again as i really enjoyed my last booking.
she is going to be in lancaster for a while according to her tour on aw. starting this Tuesday, if its the same apartment ( im waiting to hear back), its just near sainsburys in lancaster in the riverside apartments. a very discreet and modern little ground floor flat. for any guys on here in lancaster looking for local girls, not including the odd euro girl in a hotel, anna is genuine and fun and no hotel reception to dodge. ill be going, and if you guys do too, then hopefully she will make her Lancaster stop a regular thing if enough of us book in to make it worth her regularly come back.
lets all give her a good seeing too so she comes back lol.
im waiting to here back to get in for a good session on tuesday eve lol

Offline reddevil93

It was only yesterday when I realised that I really want to try it with a black girl and here we are. I really hope that you are a genuine member but I have to say your review seems fluffy as duck, not to mention lack of reviews for that particular WG. I'll take my chances despite all that  :hi:

Offline wavertreeguy

not a tout, just when someone appears in the punting desert of lancaster i like to pass on info for other local guys like me who may be looking locally, rather than have to  plan a day out farther afield .
i enjoyed my booking with anna, she is a friend of sylvie or lancaster chocolate as some of you may remember? i got the impression that they travel about together so maybe sylvie will be back for a bit too?
wtg

Offline seagull44

I also fancy punting a black lass soon (not my first, but its been ages) and lancaster is convenient for me. How do these 2, anna and sylvie, compare in terms of looks and service? According to aw both seem to travel about a lot but usually turn up in lancaster again sooner or later
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 06:49:13 am by seagull44 »

Offline wavertreeguy

hi seagull, i think anna is better looking facially, but thats personal taste.  though sylvie is no munter as people on here who have seen her will attest to. Anna is a quite vanilla but thats my own experience. sylvie has, i think or did at the time i met her nearly 2 years ago, have a better body, leggier and a bit slimmer, though prefer annas tits lol.  sylvie is much more raunchy and will take the lead and i suspect would be more likely to do the PSE or offer more sub/dom, role play, toys, possibly anal???etc. anna is just simply nice and worth a poke lol. end of the day its lancaster, not much on offer for incall. if sylvie is not here as well, maybe just go for half an hour with anna, as i say she is just a nice person and genuine. plus its a really nice clean apartment just by sainsburys in town and dead easy to find and really discreet. looking at awork sylvie is in blackpool at the mo. i have not been in touch with either since i saw anna last month. bottom line is i saw anna as i wanted a punt last time she was here and she was only ten minutes walk from my house, less than 150 the only other lancaster incalls charge and 20 years or so younger than me. so it was a no brainer, i took a chance and was pleased, but my needs were simple. = not bad looking, younger than me, seemed genuine, and very local during her last visit. tbh she could have been white, asian or sky blue pink, didnt matter she was walking distance lol. if you rjust looking for an african girl have a look for the threads on classy olivier she seems to have good reviews but not seen her my self, she is in preston.
hope this helps and has not confused you more.lol

Offline wavertreeguy

oh also last time she was here it was 110 not 120

Offline reddevil93

Shame she's not replying to emails and texts  :unknown: may just take a trip to manchester if replying to texts is beyond her  :blush:

Offline Life adventures

Lancashire on the whole is a bit of an AW wilderness so it's good to hear if someone worthwhile is back - thanks for the heads up!

Offline wavertreeguy

she is here (lancaster) till sunday according to her profile, im um and arr about  going again. guess i am wondering if she recognizes me she may be more chilled and a little more naughty as a returning customer?? i guess only one way to find out lol. if i do ill do an fr.