Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky Nicky Notts - Nottingham  (Read 3636 times)

4 review(s) for Nicky Nicky Notts (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Horny Nicky Babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
4 review(s) for Nicky Nicky Nicky (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
4 review(s) for NICKY NG1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Giroxa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contacted Nicky via the number on AW. After a few non-answered calls she phoned me back.

Gave me directions to an apartment complex a few minutes walk from Oceana nightclub at the end of Lower Parliament Street. I don't drive so cannot comment on parking. Easy to get in and all looked safe and clean. No concierge to have to walk past, straight up in the lift. Nice clean, warm flat with a downstairs bedroom and shower. She offered me a shower but I declined. Handed over the £60 for half an hour and then she went out of the room while I undressed.

Nicky told me when I phoned that her pics were photoshopped but she still looked good so I took the plunge.She looks a bit "mannish" in the pics but is not too bad in real life. She has a cracking pair of tits but unfortunately I hardly got to grips with them. Her AW profile says she is 29 but she told me she is 39. Said she was Hungarian but she slagged off Romanians so much I think she doth protest too much and there is a possibility she may be hiding behind the Hungarian nationality but on balance I'd say was was being truthful about the Hungarian bit. Her English was OK but a bit limited.

Well, mixed feelings about this one. It may warrant a neutral but I was annoyed at the way things panned out so it's a negative I'm afraid.

Asked her on the phone if she kissed and yes, you guessed it, the kissing was light and she kept pulling away a lot. I was also trying to fondle her tits but she kept pulling away there too.

I said to her that I cum pretty quickly and I wanted lots of kissing and caressing. She pretty much ignored this and invited me onto the bed where she slid up and down me a bit and then moved down to give me a BJ. I asked if she did OW but when she started to pull my foreskin back & I told her I don't like that coz it's quite tight she said "I can't do oral without unless I can pull back to see you clean".

So she put a condom on and started sucking and I came. Just as I warned her I would but she completely ignored me. So there's these cracking pair of tits (enhanced but a great job) and shaved pussy I've got nowhere near. Not her fault I cum quickly but I did tell her and she wasn't responsive to my needs. I've paid you 60 fucking quid love!!

To be fair to her she did start to give me a massage once we'd cleaned up. But when I turned over and I was getting hard again she said "you can only cum once in half an hour". OK, I thought I'll have a play with those jugs but once again she kept pulling away.

At this point I said a bit angrily, OK I'll call it a day and have a shower and go. The actual service part of the meet lasted about 5 mins I'd say. When I got out of the shower I went to grab a second towel and she said "one towel only, I can't be washing towels all day"!.

Shame it didn't work out because she seems a decent enough person and has got a tidy body for her age. I won't be going back though. If you're the sort of bloke who can bang away all night and not pop or last for ages or are a tit man (provided she lets you play with them) she's worth a look.

Offline j122

Sorry it didn't work out chap, I'd been looking at her for a bit & the "mannish" look of the pics stopped me.

Offline Giroxa

I wouldn't bother. She's my second worst experience doing this punting lark. Maybe I'm too soft and should insist on things a bit more but I don't want to end up arguing with the girls (which I almost did with Nicky) coz it kills the mood. Put it down to experience I guess!

TheNewSeeker

A few personal thoughts on this.

Refusing a shower before a punt can cause problems unless you really stress you've not long showered. Given that you refused and objected to a parmesan inspection, albeit with good reason, her hygiene alarm bells may have got going. If you do not want a shower, saying you'll wash your knob can helps build confidence. It's not a date - no need to be coy. SPs like clean punters and that can sometime mean proving it!

Firstly, and I think you realise this, you have to take charge of your punts. Admittedly this is not always easy, particularly with those SPs who have their own ''script'. If you're not ready for O then suggest assertively, some other activity.

Many of us have lost our cool on a punt, however if you can keep it, ultimately your can minimise your losses, though of course it sometimes can be best to cut them. Over time you can learn techniques to maintain the mood, and not be ripped off. Some of this is helped by managing expectations pre-punt and before handing over cash.

Avoid Hungarians and Roms with 0 AW feedbback unless TOFTTing. Their script is usually to get you out asap.

Finally welcome to UK and thanks for contributing a review.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:48:48 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for the review, sorry it went so badly.

To me it was a negative, no question!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Pretty shit when a wg doesn't know the job description includes having sex with strangers, if they hate the job that much surely stacking shelves at Tesco would be more ideal. I guess the mentality is there's plenty of new punters out there. Get them in, pop, off you go! Next!!

Offline Giroxa

I see Nicky now has 6 positive feedbacks on her AW profile. A coincidence that they all happen to have appeared since I wrote my negative review? Getting her 'friends' to put positive feedback on there?

Don't believe it. This woman is a waste of time.

Offline Turtle Z

Sorry it didn't work out chap, I'd been looking at her for a bit & the "mannish" look of the pics stopped me.

I was just about to say the same thing. Are we sure she's not a TS? Very manly jawline and bolt on tits.

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah she looks like a bloke as others have said  :unknown:

TheNewSeeker

She's probs just ugly; completely fails the cute criterium.

Offline two20

Might be better off in Madame Tussauds, spooky face.

Offline Turtle Z

Might be better off in Madame Tussauds, spooky face.

Or possibly Monsieur Tussauds   :D

alwaysfun1989

Im surprised by these comments when i first went to nicky about a year ago the service was definetly rushed .. but now (i went last week ) its top ... the comments saying she is mannish and might be a ts are laughable .. shes sexy and has a banging body ... she likes ow so if u want owo probs not for you (this is the only reason i dont go every week ) she does french kissing with me everytime proper snogging( but maybe she only does with people she likes/fi nds attractive with good hygiene ) but wouldnt know    .. she sucks and fucks like she is really into .. very friendly and pleasant too always offers a drink and shower before and after that dosnt cut into ur time .. she is one of my favs for sure ... and she is hungarian not romanian

Offline mrbobbit

Christ, she looks like a bloke in drag  :scare:
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

alwaysfun1989

Lol she aint shes fit as fuck in real life 100% a woman chap

Offline Turtle Z

Lol she aint shes fit as fuck in real life 100% a woman chap

Yes, well you would say that if you've fucked her. Something tells me that she's definitely carrying an XY chromosome.

alwaysfun1989

Yes, well you would say that if you've fucked her. Something tells me that she's definitely carrying an XY chromosome.

I dont think its possible for a ts to have a period mate ... and her pics are photoshopped badly ... looks different in person.. if there was even 1% in my mind she was i would have left and certainly never returned 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:12:10 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

Offline Turtle Z

I dont think its possible for a ts to have a period mate ... and her pics are photoshopped badly ... looks different in person

How would you know whether he/she has a period? Also, why would anyone photoshop in a mans jawline and shoulders?

alwaysfun1989

How would you know whether he/she has a period? Also, why would anyone photoshop in a mans jawline and shoulders?
Because it happened to me while i was there read my review ive just done.. .she is on facebook if u can find her look at her pics on there much better resemberlence .. i outed a bloke running a glory hole in chesterfield claiming to be a woman on here .. managed to trick him into telling me he was a bloke in a email and was thanked by some on here for informing them before they made a horrible decision in believing him i would be the first one to be on here telling people wat the score was if nicky wasnt anything other then 100% a woman mate .. i done with this silly convo now anyway
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:48:49 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

Offline Turtle Z

Because it happened to me while i was there read my review ive just done.. .she is on facebook if u can find her look at her pics on there much better resemberlence .. i outed a bloke running a glory hole in chesterfield claiming to be a woman on here .. managed to trick him into telling me he was a bloke in a email and was thanked by some on here for informing them before they made a horrible decision in believing him i would be the first one to be on here telling people wat the score was if nicky wasnt anything other then 100% a woman mate .. i done with this silly convo now anyway

Hmmm, how very fucking convenient that you just decide to do a review claiming that Nicky Dicky had a period. I've read your claim that you outed a man running a glory hole and personally you come across as an attention seeker rather than a genuine punter. Any punter who puts their cock through a hole in the wall without first confirming that a woman is on the other side of it deserves everything they get,  and only a complete fuckwit would even contemplate the idea, so I think you can stop bigging yourself up for that unproven claim. Moreover, you now claim to have seen a negatively reviewed WG, who by your own admission rushed you last time you were there. You prefer Maya24 but you returned to see the girl who rushed you, who now miraculously both ups her game and has a period to let us all know she's not a TS. I smell bullshit!  :dash:

alwaysfun1989

Firstly i never went to a glory hole it was on here and i contacted the person through email on a link on here and let everyone know it was a man trying to trick them ... secoundly u say how convienient it happened about 6 months ago and the only reason i mentioned it was because i came on here and saw the review and people after saying she might be a ts so i gave wat happened to me at that time as its impossible for a ts to have a period ... now u claim im not a punter and a attention seeker im sorry but looking through ur posts its seems that is exactly what u are .. granted i havnt done alot of reviews as i dont do them at the time ... thirdly i didnt go to maya24 as shes been away since last month when she went back to hungary ... and the last one is i did the review on nicky as someone stated that i fidnt do a review so i thought i might aswell ... so crawl back to ur hole u keyboard warrior .. i bet uve been to her and she didnt dfk and ur pissed when i put she did with me ... u sound very angry and butthurt no doubt very much in the closet me thinks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:48:21 pm by alwaysfun1989 »

James999

her pics are photoshopped badly ... looks different in person..

So you are suggesting she uses phtoshop to make herself look worse than she looks like naturally / in real life.... Yeah right that sounds true  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Firstly i never went to a glory hole it was on here and i contacted the person through email on a link on here and let everyone know it was a man trying to trick them ... secoundly u say how convienient it happened about 6 months ago and the only reason i mentioned it was because i came on here and saw the review and people after saying she might be a ts so i gave wat happened to me at that time as its impossible for a ts to have a period ... now u claim im not a punter and a attention seeker im sorry but looking through ur posts its seems that is exactly what u are .. granted i havnt done alot of reviews as i dont do them at the time ... thirdly i didnt go to maya24 as shes been away since last month when she went back to hungary ... and the last one is i did the review on nicky as someone stated that i fidnt do a review so i thought i might aswell ... so crawl back to ur hole u keyboard warrior .. i bet uve been to her and she didnt dfk and ur pissed when i put she did with me ... u sound very angry and butthurt no doubt very much in the closet me thinks

1,200+ Posts and 17 reviews later...... you are suggesting that he is not a punter, and he is also an attention seeker  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:bomb:

Offline Turtle Z

Here  are two quotes that prove you're full of shit. You ain't even bright enough to remember what you posted across two separate posts. Your comment in this thread claiming that the period incident happened 6 months ago whilst your review says you saw her last week.  :dash:

secoundly u say how convienient it happened about 6 months ago and the only reason i mentioned it was because i came on here and saw the review and people after saying she might be a ts so i gave wat happened to me at that time as its impossible for a ts to have a period ...

Visited nicky last week ... she is very friendly and polite looking lovely like always but on a positive note has definetly upped her game ...

James999

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Gone!!

EDIT... Admin just posted that he had a 2nd profile on here, which is now also banned.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104721.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:02:06 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Turtle Z

Gone!!

EDIT... Admin just posted that he had a 2nd profile on here, which is now also banned.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104721.0

He was a semi-illiterate prick who got caught in his own lies.

Offline Stoking

I'd say she's at least 45, more likely 50.... not as mannish as people state. Pictures despite photoshopping are deffo her.... most likely in her glory days. Not actually that tall or muscly but with great tits and arse. However despite being the most friendly girl I've visited, extremely shit service.

Looking at the AW profile, obviously wrong age, obviously photoshopped pics, cheap and EE.... what should we of expected?  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:02:25 pm by Stoking »