Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelby900 - Leicester  (Read 2129 times)

2 review(s) for shelby900 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

External Link/Members Only

Meet date - early December
Outcall at my hotel £80 - 30 mins
Comms - very good and got very horny from our text conversations
Shelby - chatty and friendly but I got the sense that she had a quick temper.

Shelby turned up on time and was wearing exactly what I'd asked for.  I'd seen her before so kinda knew what the score was but as usual I was horny as hell and took what I thought to be the easy option.

The meet itself.  Shelby doesn't like come at all, not even pre-cum so after some nipple sucking and light fingering it was on with the rubber.  Some OK oral and then onto the sex, mish and then some hard doggy.  She was reasonably responsive and tried to talk dirty.

Would I see her again - am really not sure.  She runs a mile at the mere sight of come and a lot of what we discussed beforehand didn't materialise.  I then got to thinking that to have a "cheap" 30 minute session with a girl who doesn't do fk, OWO and doesn't really like you going down on her was a false economy.  I may have well saved my money and visited one of the East Midlands stars (ie...Mandy, Erica etc....).  Note to self don't waste your money.  My problem is that I get really horny even when I'm skint.

Anyway I hope this has been helpful and I have given Shelby the feedback, she didn't really get it to be honest.  :dash:

Offline Turtle Z

I think you're being  overly generous with a neutral. A cum dodging WG is in the wrong fucking profession as far as I'm concerned, though ironically she does hard sports but only if she can shit on you! I saw her profile a while back and ruled her out as being a bit fucking odd. Hundreds of pointless clothed pictures that were no fucking use whatsoever to any punter wanting to see the goods.  Girls who have a 'my don'ts' list as long as hers do not like sex.

Then there is this negative review from balconyboy...

Negative   Balconyboy (9)   01/07/2015 15:50   Seeking Services
This lady does not like sex as she says on her profile, does not kiss as she said in a text to me, was unresponsive or said no to the most basic things, n smelt

Disputed:   This is all false. this man was aggressive towards me from the momeny ii got the please read profile for my details. thanks. i do love my job

What tickled me was her fucking ridiculous response to this on her profile page. She says herself that the guy told her to "get the fuck out of his house." after realising what he thought was on the menu was not on the menu. She left after 45 minutes but refused to refund the guy a portion of the hour he'd booked claiming that he'd been "rude" throughout the meeting. Obviously not rude enough for her to leave prior to the guy asking for his money back. She claims that he had "attitude and aggression" from the start of the meeting but again, this apparently only became an issue for her when the guy asked for his money back and left a negative review. Despite the fact that there was no suggestion of actual violence she claims to have had "a nervous breakdown in the middle of town" after she left.  Personally, I don't believe a word of the shit she's written and think she's a complete fucking idiot that you'd be best staying clear of.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:56:08 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Yeah ...but as usual my cock got the better of me. I'm going to pay a bit more and stick to the tried and tested girls.
Scooby

Offline Turtle Z

Yeah ...but as usual my cock got the better of me.
Scooby

Yes, thats happened to me this week!  :drinks:

TheNewSeeker

I'm going to pay a bit more and stick to the tried and tested girls.

There's plenty of decent girls in the same price range as Shelby.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Turtle - who did you end up seeing?

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Ps....she's got a cracking pair of tits on her.  Am in Leicester again this week so will need to make sure I channel my horn.... :cool:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
From the sounds of that, one to stay way clear off!!

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Offline Turtle Z

johno9001

Just in case anyone is interested, I understand that she is now a pregnant lady (still quite early days). Doesnt float my boat but I know for others this is a thing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just in case anyone is interested, I understand that she is now a pregnant lady (still quite early days). Doesnt float my boat but I know for others this is a thing.

Thanks for the update.

Off the top of my head, I can't recall any EM based punters into pregger girls. However, there is usually a steady stream of queries on the main UKP thread.

rodjaneandfreddy

Thanks for the update.

Off the top of my head, I can't recall any EM based punters into pregger girls. However, there is usually a steady stream of queries on the main UKP thread.

I will admit too finding a pregnant girl unbelievably horny,   but in shelby's case the chav factor kills it
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:51:48 am by rodjaneandfreddy »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I will admit too finding a pregnant girl unbelievably horny,   but in shelby's case the chav factor kills it

Fuck me!! A quick search on AW using specific words "preg" brought up 27 pregnant WG profiles. Didn't realise it was that popular.

Nearest one for E M..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:50:21 pm by CoolTiger »