Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy and Hot Camila - Tooting  (Read 1306 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy and Hot Camila (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I've possibly seen her before years ago, Not entirely sure - Heres my review

Location: In tooting - The latina hot spot. shady charcaters at night, never had any issues but best not to let your guard down. 

Comms: two call, usual

Girl: Friendly, somewhere in her 40's, The picture I've added is a good representation of her, not bad English, put abit of effort into it.

Breast implants, medium sized arse - nothing to shout about.

Service: OWO, multiple positions, Offered RO - declined.

If you do Latina's you know the drill - wet wipe clean up session, They like to wipe your knob down and open the wipe infront of you too see what dirt they've captured which is cuntish as the only purpose it serves to embarrass you (the punter) - with me they always seem extremely shocked they're isn't any cheese?! Must be a few of us letting the side down  :lol:
External Link/Members Only

Blow job was uncovered it was bog standard, no teeth to her credit she did put effort into it. She positioned herself at an angle so I couldn't easily touch her - which I didn't like. :thumbsdown:

Good sex, happy to plough through multiple positions, a bit of pushing back on me for going too deep un till she warmed up. Dunno if that would be an issue for a man like a horse lol.

popped on her ass.

Paid - £60 + owo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bobdayley

Good to hear you had a good one
I guess DFK wasn't  on the menu as she is a Latina
Did she received you with the gun? She looks Colombiana
 :hi:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:10:56 pm by Bobdayley »

Offline pumps

Good to hear you had a good one
I guess DFK wasn't  on the menu as she is a Latina