Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gibraltar  (Read 7233 times)

Offline tom269u001

Hi,

Off to Gibraltar. Can anyone point me in the right direction of any good punts to be had? Is there a good website?

Ta.

Wayang

I suspect that you will ave to pop over the border into Spain.  When I have been on the Rock I saw very little evidence of punting.  Rather like a WG setting up in a small UK town, every one would know about it!

Offline Jerboa

Correct, pop over the border to the well known club brothels.
Gib is like a tiny village, even a wg doing a week touring would soon get sussed, shame as some of the local girls are really hot.

Offline travs

go over the border and ask a taxi to take you to a place called las lagos its amazing like the candy shop!  :yahoo:

Offline Jerboa

not from my experience, just from google

External Link/Members Only

That's a surprise, she wont be a local though, far to close to home.

Offline MrMan1973

If I remember rightly there was a club/ knocking shop 5 miles over the border called Los Lobos / Lagos or similar, girls from around the world and very reasonably priced.
Happy days :-)

Offline Jerboa

If I remember rightly there was a club/ knocking shop 5 miles over the border called Los Lobos / Lagos or similar, girls from around the world and very reasonably priced.
Happy days :-)

Do you know if the club still operates, and when were you last there?

Offline MrMan1973

I've not been for a few years but I've been reliably informed that it's still going. Whether it's still as good I've no idea..

Offline PuntingPete

go over the border and ask a taxi to take you to a place called las lagos its amazing like the candy shop!  :yahoo:

I've not been for a few years but I've been reliably informed that it's still going. Whether it's still as good I've no idea..

It's called Los Lagos & it is on the main road on the way to Algeciras. Ant taxi driver will know it (and probably goes there himself).

It looks like an Hotel but once you get inside it's just like a big nightclub, all the rooms are upstairs.

Offline webpunter

Went there a few years ago. Descriptions above are accurate.  Hotel - in the arse-end of nowhere.  Me & my mates refer to it as "From Dusk Till Dawn" - like the film.  Just a bit dark & run-down.  The girlies are ok though [ish].  Think its € 75 for 30m / €150 for the hour.  You need to organize a taxi like 20-30 mins before you plan to leave.  As when you go outside its pitch black / total.  Not mega safe if you are on your jack-jones.  And if on a team visit then best not to leave one of the crew there

Apparently its the sister club of Estark92 - which is in Fuengirola - but quite a long & expensive taxi ride [€80-100 ?].  If 3/4 of you then i reckon better to bite the bullet on the taxi fare & go to Estark92.  Its central, 5 mins or so in a taxi from the bars on the seafront.  Plus loads more girlies & much better quality.  Which is the same for the place & the rooms - all pukka.  Plus when you stumble out at some ungodly hour its into a relatively busy street & a nice line of waiting taxis.  Plus there's a bar connected to it where they serve food until the place shuts @ like 3am-5am depending on time of year & day of the week.  So ideal when you've been drinking then shagging for ages, and are 'hank-marvin'

Can you report back as i'm off to Gibraltar too later this year.  So if you do visit 'Los - whatever its called' then this is good enough as a reccy-patrol for me

Offline Jerboa

Welcome to the board Webpunter, some good info there, did you get attacked by zombies and did one of the putas look like Salma Hayek? ;)

Offline webpunter

Well thank-you Jerboa.  Felt a little nervous on 1st post - good though.  I feel honoured to have your reply & a welcome from a seasoned veteran.  So i was on a '1' and so are you nearly again on a '1' number, just that your number of posts will soon be followed by 3 zeros !  Salma Hayek would have been nice but unfortunately not.  The whole place is pretty dark / dimly lit so with a vivid imagination then just maybe next time...  It's even darker when i emerged outside, hoping that the taxi would arrive pronto

I'm looking forward to hopefully reading future posts on "reccy patrols" to Los 'whatever its called'.  Might be paying a visit to the region later in the year so current feedback much appreciated

Still reckon Estark92 is the place to go.  The spanish guys on holiday in Marbella area advise that its one of the best in Spain

Offline Jerboa

Well thank-you Jerboa.  Felt a little nervous on 1st post - good though.  I feel honoured to have your reply & a welcome from a seasoned veteran.  So i was on a '1' and so are you nearly again on a '1' number, just that your number of posts will soon be followed by 3 zeros !  Salma Hayek would have been nice but unfortunately not.  The whole place is pretty dark / dimly lit so with a vivid imagination then just maybe next time...  It's even darker when i emerged outside, hoping that the taxi would arrive pronto

I'm looking forward to hopefully reading future posts on "reccy patrols" to Los 'whatever its called'.  Might be paying a visit to the region later in the year so current feedback much appreciated

Still reckon Estark92 is the place to go.  The spanish guys on holiday in Marbella area advise that its one of the best in Spain

No problem you're welcome, in Malaga near the airport new Scandalo club has opened.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17866.0

Offline PuntingPete

Still reckon Estark92 is the place to go. The spanish guys on holiday in Marbella area advise that its one of the best in Spain
Unless it's changed greatly since I was last there about 5 yrs ago, it's an absolute must for any punter. They've even got a cashpoint on the outside  :D

Andy20

There is also a placed next to Estar (los Lagos) - called Florentina or something like that.  Or if you are feeling lazy and dont want to spend the taxi fare - Club Cleofas is 5 minutes from Gib in Campamento.  Small club normally about 10 girls.  Not badly priced but does save 50 euro return taxi fare (los Lagos).