Author Topic: Berlin next week!!  (Read 3607 times)

CtrDM

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good evening to you all.

I have RTFF over the past couple of weeks. I have been cross referencing with ISG and feel well informed ahead of my trip to Berlin next week  :yahoo:

First of all thank you for sharing your experiences and I shall be returning the favour on my return the UK.

Ok, so I have 4 days. Still on the fence about Insomnia on the Thursday. I was well up for it, then I wondered if I'm a bit too shy for that kind of atmosphere. I'd hate to pay €80 to feel awkward and have to leave. I'm great at meeting people, but I'm just not sure whether I will fit in! Anyway, I'll fill the time with bordello's should my balls not proceed.

Aston and Stella seem to have some good reviews on both sites.

Definitely going to take a street walker in to LSD or the short time hotel. Fuck it, I'm going to do it when I would normally be in work on the Friday morning .. ! I'll probably visit a few bordello's in he evening.

I'm then planning Airport girls. This is where I have a question:

What do people wear in there? T-shirt and shorts, with flip flops maybe? I take it jeans etc are out of place in this establishment? Any advice would be much appreciated!

All the very best!

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

What do people wear in there? T-shirt and shorts, with flip flops maybe? I take it jeans etc are out of place in this establishment? Any advice would be much appreciated!


...condoms...that all you need to wear.

Just kidding, so Steve and Jebora and MrBrightside accessed these places and pretty sure there reviews give useful insight.

Else just call up the establishments and ask. They expect people from UK so rarely have language issues.

startmeup

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hi, I'm off to Berlin in April so will be very interested in an up to date review of airport girls.
A friend visited several months ago so his tale is a little dated !
enjoy your trip.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm off to Berlin tomorrow!

You will have fun in the RLD near the LSD. Two months ago I picked up a filthy blonde chick outside of it - Ended up taking her to one of the porn cabins and banging her from behind inside of it. Hot experience. I was rock hard while she walked infront of me. Expect a pump and dump experience in this kind of setting. I advise going during the day when it is a bit warmer. I found there was better selection on a rainy Sunday then there was at 9pm on Saturday night ! because of the light snow and cold weather in Berlin i do not think the RLD will be as populated but I will give it another go and report back.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:18:53 pm by Ben4454 »

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm going to be in Berlin from 28 to 31, can't wait :)

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Make sure you bring a thick wool coat its - 7 here now ! A few street walkers who groped me and would not let me go ! Pretty great here in berlin you will enjoy it.

Offline Jerboa

I'm then planning Airport girls. This is where I have a question:

What do people wear in there? T-shirt and shorts, with flip flops maybe? I take it jeans etc are out of place in this establishment? Any advice would be much appreciated!

All the very best!

At Airport girls usually just wear a towel.

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Airport girls give you a towel flipflops and a key wrist band for your locker key
Entrance now around the back of building .

newtotheworld

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Att airport girl if u dont speak german then i would advise only try those english speaking girls. :)

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not the case all airport girls speak some english such as
We go fuck now come now.

CtrDM

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you everybody for your replies and info!

I'll be sure to report back with my comments, roll on Thursday!!

 :drinks: :yahoo:

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A lot of snow here and slippery paths/roads bring some good shoes and coat if dipping into the rld scene or in general.

Offline Jerboa

Att airport girl if u dont speak german then i would advise only try those english speaking girls. :)

Not true, why would you miss out on girls with poor English, we don't go there to discuss the economic situation regarding the price of brent crude or geo politics.  :rolleyes:

newtotheworld

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Haha its true that we go there for different purpose than talking big deal maybe its just me but at airport girl i always get bad service with non speaking english girls while with english speaking we have had a good time together :wackogirl:

Offline webpunter

Quote from: CtrDM link=topic=83222.msg1027378#msg1027378 date=1453325075
What do people wear in there? T-shirt and shorts, with [b
flip flops[/b] maybe?
Flip flops come with the entry fee @ Artemis.  Along with a terry-towelling robe.  Very fetching  :lol:

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Flip flops come with the entry fee @ Artemis.  Along with a terry-towelling robe.  Very fetching  :lol:

Everyone looks like Jedi's

Offline webpunter

Everyone looks like Jedi's
You should have seen my light sabre when i was there ..... boom boom  :lol:

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You should have seen my light sabre when i was there ..... boom boom  :lol:

The force is strong in this one.

Offline adindas

Not true, why would you miss out on girls with poor English, we don't go there to discuss the economic situation regarding the price of brent crude or geo politics.  :rolleyes:

+1
When I visit such place I do not need to chat with them. Most gilr will understand basic english or at least sign language  ...

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is their another place like airport girls at all in berlin that is worth going to
Any one know thanks ,

Offline Loki101

Hey guys,

So the King George (External Link/Members Only) seems to be advertising a flat rate of €49, including unlimited sex and alcohol.

Is this really true or am I misunderstanding the German?

Maybe €49 is just during "happy hour", or there's other fine print that I'm missing?

I know there will be a quality/quantity trade-off at play here but this still seems like great value for the budget-conscious end of the market.

Cheers.

Offline Cactus

Airport girls when I went only provided me with a towel, so maybe take some footwear that you are comfortable wearing without socks.  I only yhad a pair of walking shoes and felt like a bit of an arse!  I was new to that sort of scene so didn't really know what to expect.

It was 69 euro for unlimited sex and booze, but no food.  Great value...

Language was a bit of a barrier as only one girl spoke any English and very few much German (I speak enough to get by as required).

I'm going back to Berlin in April, but not sure my flight times will allow for a visit to Airport girls.

kloovay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Your in for an absolute treat my friend, king George v is the friendliest place on earth and 50 quid all in including g booze.... If you can afford and like 18 yo porn star quality ( I'm NOT kidding) Artemis fkk sauna club will be the happiest day of your life........

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Any one with a english link to king george ?
Also any one been to king geoge ?
As most reviews i have seen here 
Dont give it high ratings ??

Offline Jerboa

Any one with a english link to king george ?
Also any one been to king geoge ?
As most reviews i have seen here 
Dont give it high ratings ??

Use google translate, I've never been because have read only poor reports.
External Link/Members Only

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Any one else shame 3 pg the posters above very low post numbers and shortt time on ukp

Offline spiderfred

I went to King George around 4 years ago - it wasn't amazing. Quality of the girls was mediocre, some definite munters, and the you were definitely encouraged to come as quickly as possible. Personally I'd check out the other options, but wouldn't rule out returning.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Hey guys,

So the King George (External Link/Members Only) seems to be advertising a flat rate of €49, including unlimited sex and alcohol.

Is this really true or am I misunderstanding the German?

Maybe €49 is just during "happy hour", or there's other fine print that I'm missing?

I know there will be a quality/quantity trade-off at play here but this still seems like great value for the budget-conscious end of the market.

Cheers.

That's how I am reading it too

I must admit I have never been as all the feedback I have had has been poor

I may have to pop in next week when I am in Berlin just to check :)


oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks steve 2
i know you will test the George fully 
I am in berlin soon
Airport girls good flat rate  all in
Insomnia good flat rate all in
What are your next choices after those 2
Can be pay entry and per girl also
Keen to hear your views
Regards
O ring

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Top 2 are Airport girls and Insomnia. Not sure if I will have energy for King George after a day at Airport girls but I will give it a go  :drinks:

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Top 2 are Airport girls and Insomnia. Not sure if I will have energy for King George after a day at Airport girls but I will give it a go  :drinks:

Steve 2 whats your top 5 hit list
 as i have been to airport girls and insomnia
 and would like to try others where do you recommend ??
Oring

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Anni Porsche is hit and miss but can be good

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is there a better. Day mon/friday for A.P.?

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Is there a better. Day mon/friday for A.P.?

I've had good times at Anni P's but the last was not so good so I haven't returned.

Offline adindas

Hey guys,

So the King George (External Link/Members Only) seems to be advertising a flat rate of €49, including unlimited sex and alcohol.

Is this really true or am I misunderstanding the German?

Maybe €49 is just during "happy hour", or there's other fine print that I'm missing?

I know there will be a quality/quantity trade-off at play here but this still seems like great value for the budget-conscious end of the market.

Cheers.

Yes, it has been like that since a few years ago EUR 49 that is when they have afternoon event. But  you could only stay until 16.00.

After 16.00 there is normally another group of girls are coming. If you want to join for another round which start from 16.00, you will need to pay another entry which is much higher than this.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
From their website

But not only for adequate sex brothel in Grunewaldstraße 23 always made ​​in the King George, but all alcoholic beverages such as long drinks, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages and all beers are included in the admission price of 49.- €. Here at the brothel meet Berliners and visitors from around the world. We are very proud in the King George brothel. We look forward to welcoming you in our King George brothel in Berlin.

Sunday - Thursday
16:00 - 03:00 clock Friday + Saturday 16:00 -? (Open End)



Admission for ladies: 24.- €
Admission for men: 49.- €

No mention of Happy Hour

Offline adindas

From their German Site Steve2.

Eintrittspreis von 49.-€ (e.g Entry from EUR 49).
External Link/Members Only

They used to charge EUR 49 for afternoon event and EUR99 from 16.00 - 03.00.
They might have changed their fee structure to include the main event, but unlikely they will allow people to stay from 16.00 - 03.00 with this price. But if they do than good for us punters as other might be following and we will see price start dropping again ...

From their website

But not only for adequate sex brothel in Grunewaldstraße 23 always made ​​in the King George, but all alcoholic beverages such as long drinks, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages and all beers are included in the admission price of 49.- €. Here at the brothel meet Berliners and visitors from around the world. We are very proud in the King George brothel. We look forward to welcoming you in our King George brothel in Berlin.

Sunday - Thursday
16:00 - 03:00 clock Friday + Saturday 16:00 -? (Open End)



Admission for ladies: 24.- €
Admission for men: 49.- €

No mention of Happy Hour
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:37:10 pm by adindas »

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
I will pop in next week and ask the question.  :hi: