Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Tammy - DE1  (Read 3134 times)

4 review(s) for HOTTAMMY. (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so carrying on from the last review where basically I've arranged a 1pm with Asian Rise and she wasn't there, Tammy was, though not part of a deliberate b & s on her part.

As there I've decided to see Tammy rather than wait for Rose simply because she was really genuine about me being messed about and I didn't have time to sit around.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she started lap dancing me it was nice, she got naked and got on her knees and gave some amazing owo and ball licking, unrushed she pushes my legs back I feel a wet wipe in my arise and then the rimming begins... Deep tongue in my ass as she wanks me off, amazing  :D
Lots of eye contact as she continues with the balls and owo, she turns away and gets a condom I say not yet I'm enjoying... She says not that yet.... I lay back and feel lube around my ass and the 2 fingers (I'm being finger fucked with the condom on her fingers lol) as she takes my cock deep down I'm ready to blow, I say can I come more than once? Looking at me she says it's fine, which was a massive bonus and a first for me to hear :) I'm almost there but she's got real deep with the 2 fingers fucking me like daft and I've lost the edge, it's more pain than please now hehe
On to the bed and we start in doggy moving to mish I'm only banging 5 mins and I've had the biggest explosion, filled the bag to the top it felt like.
She cleans me up and offers a massage to relax me, 5 mins and I roll over and she's working my cock again, I say I want some more of that excellent owo on she's nodding with my cock in her mouth like a crazy woodpecker :)

Now I'm not used to more than 1 pop in 30 mins and struggling to get hard again to fuck her more as 1) it was a week build up and it was a massive explosion, 2) I'm so relaxed with a semi and the oral is good I'm happy laying here being sucked until I'm out of time, we go about 10 mins over and I have to say I better get back to work, she tells me 2 more minutes and lays over me stretching my body to relax my muscles, I think a fantastic girl and a fantastic service, I'm glad now Rose let me down.

All ends well...

Timmy2

Nice one ILO
I have Hot Listed Tammy, based on this review
Can't say that for many of your recent punts   ;)

Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I would recommend her based on 3 things Raddy:

1. The rimming was great (there's also a massive dildo she had but I didn't want it up my ass), unhurried owo not the usual 3-4 mins and then you find yourself bagged.

2. She said it was fine to pop more than once, it's  my time she said, no other wg Thai or other has said that for £70

3. Nothing was rushed or too much effort, she's a nice girl with no attitude and made me feel pampered (even constantly apologising for something caused by another girl)

I love big fake tits and they are ok if not a little firm, facially she's ok, body is fine (not slim but fine) maybe the experience was better than previous visits because of what happened? The only downfall is she doesn't do anal or fk (which I find weird as her tongue was in my ass not mouth...) she looks cute in casual clothes and she can speak English well :)

What's with my other punts? Haha

Have you seen Safia yet? That's worth a go
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:27:01 pm by Iloveoral »

Timmy2

Cheers matey good solid info... I have never seen a far eastern girl or Indian
I haven't seen my cock recently...never mind Safia
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mrs Raddy must have you on a tight chain haha

I don't think my punts are quite as adventurous as yours  :D

But.....I've seen a ts advertised that looks do-able but she's in Brighton, a bit are to drive, Google Andrea Mae Shemale there's a lot of videos about, let me know what you think matey

Offline Owwhatanight

In her mouth like a crazy woodpecker  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your becoming the East Mids X pert on Thai Wg,s  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

But.....I've seen a ts advertised that looks do-able but she's in Brighton, a bit are to drive, Google Andrea Mae Shemale there's a lot of videos about, let me know what you think matey
pretty, but small cock....ower

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
In her mouth like a crazy woodpecker  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your becoming the East Mids X pert on Thai Wg,s  :thumbsup:

I do have a soft spot for them, shame else I would have got 2 pops hehe

Thanks matey :)

Timmy2

It has been that long, i am going off fucking hot young girls as dirty as i can... think i will continue the celabacy
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I was thinking similar but got the highest horn today, had to drop 3 meetings to make room for a trip to Derby, not the best business decision hehe might be cheap just to get the OH's tits done  :rolleyes:

Offline Owwhatanight

It has been that long, i am going off fucking hot young girls as dirty as i can... think i will continue the celabacy
Raddy

You have no choice as Mrs Raddy has the key to your chastity belt  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Blade1960

I would recommend her based on 3 things Raddy:

1. The rimming was great (there's also a massive dildo she had but I didn't want it up my ass), unhurried owo not the usual 3-4 mins and then you find yourself bagged.

2. She said it was fine to pop more than once, it's  my time she said, no other wg Thai or other has said that for £70

3. Nothing was rushed or too much effort, she's a nice girl with no attitude and made me feel pampered (even constantly apologising for something caused by another girl)

I love big fake tits and they are ok if not a little firm, facially she's ok, body is fine (not slim but fine) maybe the experience was better than previous visits because of what happened? The only downfall is she doesn't do anal or fk (which I find weird as her tongue was in my ass not mouth...) she looks cute in casual clothes and she can speak English well :)

What's with my other punts? Haha

Have you seen Safia yet? That's worth a go

Hi Iloveoral,

This Girl sound Really Good  :)  But did she tell you she doesn't Kiss ? As her Profile Likes have Kissing And French Kissing  :(

Kissing is Defo a Must for me  :)  But as you said "It seems strange when her Tongues been up you're Asshole  :P lol

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

How accurate to the pictures ILO?  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It's deffinately her in the pics matey but they are glossy professional pics with nice make up done, when you get there she is more plain, little make up etc, this is the case for ever one of them I've seen in that group, Derby or Notts, basically imagine her without all that makeup and maybe add 3-4 years as I bet all the photos are old, noticed there is never any new pics with any of these girls even years later, certainly not ugly, I though she looked better in casual clothes when I arrived than the lace stuff she put on after, more natural than slutty.

She isn't as slim as the others, I'd say a size 10 ? And about 5'2" ish? None of them have great teeth hehe but she was freshly showered, flat is always clean

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hi Iloveoral,

This Girl sound Really Good  :)  But did she tell you she doesn't Kiss ? As her Profile Likes have Kissing And French Kissing  :(

Kissing is Defo a Must for me  :)  But as you said "It seems strange when her Tongues been up you're Asshole  :P lol

From experience matey I know none of them fk, most closed lips kiss as she did
I like fk but not many Thai girls or even Asians generally do I've found.

Offline piercedtim

Nice review. I might have to go and see her after reading this. Was planning on seeing Rose cos she looks hot but seems like Tammy gives a good time.

From experience matey I know none of them fk, most closed lips kiss as she did
I like fk but not many Thai girls or even Asians generally do I've found.

It was a couple of years ago - before she had her tits done - but I know Thai Kimmie (External Link/Members Only) used to french kiss. The first time I saw her she initiated that and it was only a bit later in the booking when she shoved her tongue up my arse (naive me didn't even know people did this) that I thought  :vomit: that my arse isn't the first one that tongue has been up.

I didn't kiss her on my subsequent visits.

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm being finger fucked with the condom on her fingers lol

Tammy is a good un.

She's changed her modus operandi though as the finger up the bum was wrapped in a wet wipe when she did it to me. :scare:
Strangely pleasant experience but did make me jump when she put it in  :sarcastic:

She has some nice touches, and the lack of kissing didn't deter me from seeing her a few times. Her CG  and reverse CG are very good: She proper squats over you and bounces and grinds and squeals when she's enjoying it.

Did you get her washing you in the shower after ILO? I recall she even helped get me dressed. Probably just wanted me out the the way fast  :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The shower would have been fun but wasn't offered, as for wet wipes wrapped around her finger wow haha I will agree her cg is very good too

I'd see her again but would still (stupid as I am) like a ride on Rose, she must have made a few quid and not that arsed about customers, I did notice a mini in the car park with the reg ROSIE.

I was told by Leila she earns upwards of £2000/ week maybe is she start sucking cock for that money  :lol:

Offline Jack Sinn

Ok so I was sat in on a Friday content to just relax have a beer and watch some shit tv and then my other brain said NO you need to go fuck so after scouting the AW pool of action and finding it limited and anyone decent already fully booked I settled on a Thai experience and booked Tammy. I have seen her before but it was possibly a year ago and I have taken to Kimmie as my preferred Thai as I find she is the best I have seen. Tammy however is a good 2nd and great service. And on the plus side not sure how many of you guys have experienced her but on round two of the session to my surprise she offered me anal I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I am fairly well endowelled and I think from the impression I got from her limited English she wanted to use me to break in her ass, I was happy to oblige and after a slow steady start and half a bottle of lube off we went. After some intense doggy anal I could no longer contain myself and the HE ensued once I was out she seemed very pleased and stated she was happy she could do anal with my size. Just thought I'd pop this on here in case it's useful to anyone --- also she is now working from NG1

Offline Stoking

Ok so I was sat in on a Friday content to just relax have a beer and watch some shit tv and then my other brain said NO you need to go fuck so after scouting the AW pool of action and finding it limited and anyone decent already fully booked I settled on a Thai experience and booked Tammy. I have seen her before but it was possibly a year ago and I have taken to Kimmie as my preferred Thai as I find she is the best I have seen. Tammy however is a good 2nd and great service. And on the plus side not sure how many of you guys have experienced her but on round two of the session to my surprise she offered me anal I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I am fairly well endowelled and I think from the impression I got from her limited English she wanted to use me to break in her ass, I was happy to oblige and after a slow steady start and half a bottle of lube off we went. After some intense doggy anal I could no longer contain myself and the HE ensued once I was out she seemed very pleased and stated she was happy she could do anal with my size. Just thought I'd pop this on here in case it's useful to anyone --- also she is now working from NG1

Got al ink for kimmie? Can't find her myself.

Offline Jack Sinn

Got al ink for kimmie? Can't find her myself.

External Link/Members Only

She isn't in the East Midlands at the moment but she will be back at some point.