Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife housewife ran prostitution ring that straddled Scotland  (Read 1996 times)

RandyF

External Link/Members Only

Ran brothels in  Kirkcaldy, Perth, Dundee, Dunfermline, Stirling, Hamilton, Falkirk and Alva, Clackmannanshire.

Running, amongst others hoors called Amazing Gabriella, Hot Sara and Amazing Julia.

JazzMan

"ANA Calder, 36, built a thriving vice business with her boyfriend, recruiting women from Brazil to sell their bodies in a dozen brothels."

More fiction journalism from the Daily Record.
They just make it up.

Offline DickDiver

External Link/Members Only

Ran brothels in  Kirkcaldy, Perth, Dundee, Dunfermline, Stirling, Hamilton, Falkirk and Alva, Clackmannanshire.

Running, amongst others hoors called Amazing Gabriella, Hot Sara and Amazing Julia.

There has never been a hot Brazilian in Fife. These Romanians will even B&S the undercover five-oh when they pop in for a cheeky blowie.

Bluefin

"ANA Calder, 36, built a thriving vice business with her boyfriend, recruiting women from Brazil to sell their bodies in a dozen brothels."

More fiction journalism from the Daily Record.
They just make it up.

No surprise there, the writer being a well known  feminist.

Offline Happyjose

So they encouraged prostitutes in Brazil to come and work as prostitutes in Scotland?

Exploitation aint what it used to be

yorkshire123

I wonder what she's more pissed off about, getting caught or getting branded Mousy-looking  :sarcastic:

I see the reporter had to get the word trafficked in there somewhere even if it was only to explain they were driven from flat to flat.

Online Poopster

So they encouraged prostitutes in Brazil to come and work as prostitutes in Scotland?

Exploitation aint what it used to be

:lol:

Offline Graeme387

What a load of nonsense.
Who determines whether the women are exploited or the guys that pay them.
Each side of the equation has needs after all.

She was a Brazilian woman living in Fife, not a Fife woman.

Somebodys fish supper tonight will be in the crap written here and it'll be put to better use.

Offline Squire Haggard

I might just call them and ask them if there is any truth in the rumour they will be publishing in a toilet roll format soon.  A vile publication.  :thumbsdown:

Better still, a made up story about another brothel, that will send them on a wild goose chase to the wrong address.  :D

Got a news story for us?

Call the Daily Record on 0141 309 3251 or email reporters@dailyrecord.co.uk

Call the Sunday Mail on 0141 309 3230 or email reporters@sundaymail.co.uk
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:19:30 pm by Squire Haggard »

Freddie3loader

If they made £150,852.32 which one of you cheapskates paid £2.32?

And why are they confiscating only £5,000?

JazzMan

I've been searching for these Brazilian hookers.
Maybe I should try Amazon?

eddie71