Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty_Amelia_ / Bristol  (Read 3603 times)

8 review(s) for _Naughty_Amelia_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:  30 mins for £80 plus £20 CIM.  Facial is £30 extra and WS extra also if you want that.  Not cheap.

The Girl: She has a pretty face, perky nipples, large pussy lips, nice enough body. Hair was lank and greasy with crap extensions. No makeup.  Armpits stank of BO.  She mentions on her profile that “I am always clean and fresh and expect the same in return…”  Well I was.  She wore an ordinary black dress, black pants and bra, no stockings or shoes.  :unknown:

Services: FK, BJ, RO, sex in 3 positions with me doing all the work. No passion from her.  Her idea of CIM was to take my cock out of her mouth immediately I started to cum so most of it went on the floor.  Doesn’t allow fingering.

The Booking: OK until I was parking outside and got a text saying there was a problem with the apartment and could I come back later.  Ended up waiting 30 mins in return for a £20 discount and free CIM. She tours with a friend and probably she was double booked and her friend was doing her texts.

The Meet:  After getting in late she didn’t apologise.  Very miserable, no smiles or greeting to speak of.  I should have walked then. Paid her and she disappeared for 3 or 4 mins.  I tried to be friendly on her return and kiss her but just got lip service.  I stopped and asked her directly why she was so miserable.  She started moaning about my discount, that her job was stressful, she was worried about getting kicked out of this apartment, clients not showing up, etc.  I tried to cheer her up but she just gestured for me to get undressed.  So I said “right I’m off, give me my money back”.   :dash:

She walked out to get the cash and I got dressed.  When she came back a few mins later and she was all smiles and said sorry she would be good now. So I decided to go ahead and started getting undressed again. 

We kissed quite nicely and did oral on eachother.  Her pits stank but her pussy seemed clean.  Started sex and she was like a sack of potatoes, no passion.  In mid fucking she said “time is up”. I was flabbergasted.  It was 30 mins since I had arrived but she had wasted 15 of them!  So I told her so and carried on with sex for another 5 mins then she did BJ for a few mins until her poorly executed CIM.

I had a quick shower (for my health!). As I came out she was dressed ready for the next chap to enjoy her even more smelly pits.  :vomit:

Conclusion: Poor personal hygiene, poorly presented, smelly pits, stressed, no passion, clock watcher, charges extras, no GFE skills.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:29:45 pm by theGOAT »

vw

Sounds shit Mr Goat shame she was so bad.

No excuse for smelly pits, I bet you didn't even after the stress of sitting in Bristol for an extra 1/2 hour !

theGOAT

Sounds shit Mr Goat shame she was so bad.

No excuse for smelly pits, I bet you didn't even after the stress of sitting in Bristol for an extra 1/2 hour !
Yeah was disappointed as she has had several positive reviews. 

At least I only paid her £60.

Cheers!  :drinks:

vw

Yeah was disappointed as she has had several positive reviews. 

At least I only paid her £60.

That's  still 10 hours work for some after tax !

Did the place have a shower ?

Offline PaintBrush

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt Mr Goat

Just noticed a Positive one a couple of reviews down the page.

Fucking strange this punting lark !

Offline Roth

Shame as she looks fit.  But sounds like she's off her game now.  :thumbsdown: :(

theGOAT

That's  still 10 hours work for some after tax !

Did the place have a shower ?

It was a quality apartment and the bedroom had an ensuite shower room. The room was very hot but no excuse for BO.

Another positive I see has been posted.  So you have to weigh it up.  Too many issues for my neg to be a fluke though I think.

vw

It was a quality apartment and the bedroom had an ensuite shower room. The room was very hot but no excuse for BO.

Another positive I see has been posted.  So you have to weigh it up.  Too many issues for my neg to be a fluke though I think.

Maybe your payment meant she could buy shower gel and deodorant !   :unknown:

Or other punters have nasal problems !

Offline James37

Disappointed to read this review. Am looking to have a few punts after becoming single again and this lady was number 1 on my hotlist. She has a couple of new pictures in her gallery and I think she looks fantastic - just the look I go for (I'm crazy for slim brunettes with long hair). Other reviews had all been good but this punt sounds like a nightmare. Not so keen now that's for sure.

vw

Disappointed to read this review. Am looking to have a few punts after becoming single again and this lady was number 1 on my hotlist. She has a couple of new pictures in her gallery and I think she looks fantastic - just the look I go for (I'm crazy for slim brunettes with long hair). Other reviews had all been good but this punt sounds like a nightmare. Not so keen now that's for sure.

You could always do the sniff test before paying !   :lol: :lol:

theGOAT

That photo of her in pink bra and knickers is pretty accurate. Her hair is gingerish and she has crap extensions.  Her natural hair is very thin and short.  It was unwashed/lank/sweaty/unbrushed when I met her.

Its a shame as I'm a lover of long silky clean hair.  I like to brush it.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:14:05 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Roth

Maybe try -

Naughty Dagmara External Link/Members Only
Little Emily External Link/Members Only
HollieLove External Link/Members Only
Alyssia (via Casandra) External Link/Members Only
Sexy Amelia May External Link/Members Only
Beth Link External Link/Members Only
Naughty New Nicole External Link/Members Only
Lara (Redhead) External Link/Members Only
Vicki External Link/Members Only

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Amnotts

You must be true masochist to stay with someone as bad looking as I was with bad hair, no makeup, in poor dress, awful behavior after I gave you money back.

Specially for you: How to be nice
It may not always be easy to be nice to people, especially when you're in a bad mood or are stuck with someone who annoys you. But if you make the effort to do the most basic things, like smiling, holding doors open for people, or asking people how they're doing, you'll be able to create a more pleasant environment for yourself and everyone around you. Not only will being nice to people make them respect you more, but it will also make your day sunnier! If you want to know how to be nice to people, see Step 1 to be on your way.
more lessons here External Link/Members Only

Amelia

vw

You must be true masochist to stay with someone as bad looking as I was with bad hair, no makeup, in poor dress, awful behavior after I gave you money back.

It may not always be easy to be nice to people, especially when you're in a bad mood or are stuck with someone who annoys you. But if you make the effort to do the most basic things, like smiling, holding doors open for people, or asking people how they're doing, you'll be able to create a more pleasant environment for yourself and everyone around you. Not only will being nice to people make them respect you more, but it will also make your day sunnier! If you want to know how to be nice to people, see Step 1 to be on your way.

Amelia

I have heard from a higher authoritarian thegoat is the most polite goat to roam the hills of the south west dear.  :D

Funny response anyway, this passive aggressive is much favourable to flying of the handle.  :scare:

bristolqwerty

She has a pretty face, perky nipples, large pussy lips, nice enough body. Hair was lank and greasy with crap extensions. No makeup.  Armpits stank of BO.
   :sarcastic: started to go downhill pretty fast  :dash:

Her pits stank but her pussy seemed clean.
  :vomit: he's clearly always the optimist - there's nothing remotely wrong with his outlook on life  :) Look for the positives, seize the day, what we do in life echoes in eternity, freedom........... :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:32:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

guy_of_fifty

Amelia

Amazing!!! I was really nice to her when I was standing outside her apartment for 20 minutes in the freezing cold phoning and texting her when she refused to answer any of them.  :diablo:

Looks like I had a lucky escape despite having travelled 30 minutes to see her and another 30 to get home after.

Offline Roth

Amazing!!! I was really nice to her when I was standing outside her apartment for 20 minutes in the freezing cold phoning and texting her when she refused to answer any of them.  :diablo:

Looks like I had a lucky escape despite having travelled 30 minutes to see her and another 30 to get home after.

I wouldn't of been polite at all if the cunt had done that to me. :mad: :mad:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Im glad some WGs read our forum. Once again UKP proving its value in trying to drive up standards. We can be totally honest and not get fucked over by giving a bad review on AW.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Amelia

the goat is one of the nicest men i have met in 3 years , prehaps somwthing a bit less in your face as a first post may have worked
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Good work Amelia.
Now nobody from UKP will want to see you.
 :wackogirl:

vw

Good work Amelia.
Now nobody from UKP will want to see you.
 :wackogirl:

Speak for yourself her tirade turned me on !  :wackogirl:

Offline Roth

A prossie with attitude. :rolleyes: :rose: :rolleyes:  Almost worth punting with her but taking along a bottle of deodorant!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

theGOAT

A prossie with attitude. :rolleyes: :rose: :rolleyes:  Almost worth punting with her but taking along a bottle of deodorant!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:
That post of hers is hilarious.  Maybe she should read commandment #1 about smiling  :lol:

I must remember to hold doors open for WGs in future  :lol:

If you like to be kept waiting outside for ages then have a good argument with a miserable smelly pro$$ie then she is defo worth considering. I know some guys like that sort of thing (VW in his current mood for one) :lol:

Cheers  :drinks:

PS. And thanks Boo Boo.  You are lovely too.  Look forward to seeing you soon. ;)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:56:49 am by theGOAT »

vw

I know some guys like that sort of thing (VW in his current mood for one) :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, there are prossies for everyone.   :kissgirl:

I take it you like sarcastic ones ?   :lol: :lol:  :lol:

the goat is one of the nicest men i have met in 3 years.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Cunning Punt

Im glad some WGs read our forum. Once again UKP proving its value in trying to drive up standards.

Well, at least the maids do.

the goat is one of the nicest men i have met in 3 years

PS. And thanks Boo Boo.  You are lovely too.  Look forward to seeing you soon. ;)

:vomit:

Oh dear, we seem to have walked into the mutual masturbation society. Get a room you too. Oh, you probably already have - several times.  :lol: