Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerrie-leigh AdultWork  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Redskin

Anyone seen this WG before?

Cannot copy link in. But she says is in boro

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only.
Looks a bit hard faced to me though body looks ok. Couple of pics of her house to show its clean I suppose, but she hasn't thought it through as a PIC of what is probably her daughter on there  :dash:

Offline AgedCases

She looks like that Kimberlie Clarke woman or the no holds barred one.

BMN

The pictures are definitely of the girl who used to work as Kimberlie Clarke.

Review here: 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59824.msg768256;topicseen#msg768256

Offline Dimond dave

If that's the case avoid local smack head.  Avoid.

:vomit:
The pictures are definitely of the girl who used to work as Kimberlie Clarke.

Review here: 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59824.msg768256;topicseen#msg768256

james-redcar

Definitely on drugs and used to offer bareback...

Offline Sar-Major

She looks like that Kimberlie Clarke woman or the no holds barred one.

She's got a paper mill up at Prudhoe I think............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's got a paper mill up at Prudhoe I think............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's a 'bog roll' factory SM, might suit her   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

That's a 'bog roll' factory SM, might suit her   :sarcastic:

One never knows...........Does she talk a load of SHITE  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

kerrie-leigh

Hi I'd like to reply to the negative comments as I've not seen any of you before,yes I did work as kimberlie wen I took some time our to move into a house n reactivate it wouldn't let me as I'd been out 8months,so had to start a new profile frm beginning unfortunately aw wouldn't allow me to use my old name so I decided on kerrie-leigh,
To clear a few things up,I'm not nor have I ever been a  smack head as someone wrote possibly getting me mixed up with someone else,I've only had my profile live n seeing clients n may I say regular Clients that I saw on my kimberlie profile,
With a lot of clients just using the telephone directory on aw now instead of booking form its harder to gt feedbk for both the client& the girl but since my accounts been live in the last 2 weeks bare in mind I onli do Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri I've seen 42 clients and 9 of them rtn clients,

Anyone that comes to see me can clearly see once I'm naked I'm not on drugs I.e no needle marks/scars I'm highly offended by this,call me what u like but not a druggie especially when uv never met me...sorry if coming across rude but I'm really offended by this guys,

All I did was save the moni I made on my kimberlie account,deactivated for a few months while I put a deposit on my new house n decorated,carpeted,and furnished it so it's nice and homely for when I reactivated my account

Your more thn welcome to come see for yourself,I've gt a gorgeous 2bed house nw n not a flat that I had last year, anyway rabt over if anyone that's actually seen me wud like to comment u can ask them guys..I'm always happy to answer your questions, much love....xx kerrie-leigh xx

yuraku45

Take no notice Kerrie, if they have'nt seen you in the flesh then its all just bull,

Guys why knock someone if you've not experienced meeting them?,    comments here border on slander!!

kerrie-leigh

Thank you very much for seeing my point of view,also I've NEVER offered unprotected sex I value my health too much,don't get me wrong guys have asked but I always politely refuse,I just don't understand how ppl can comment who've not ever been to see me,but once again thank you xx kerrie-leigh xx

James999

Thank you very much for seeing my point of view,also I've NEVER offered unprotected sex I value my health too much,don't get me wrong guys have asked but I always politely refuse,

But you see that's worrying, as most girls who don't offer BB if asked would likely tell the guy to fuck off and kick them out as they wouldn't want to sleep with such a person.

Also, how did you find this website / review of you?

Offline Jimmyredcab

But you see that's worrying, as most girls who don't offer BB if asked would likely tell the guy to fuck off and kick them out as they wouldn't want to sleep with such a person.

Also, how did you find this website / review of you?

As she joined in the last 24 hours we can only assume that someone has tipped her off.    :bomb:

kerrie-leigh

:angelgirl:hi all

In regard to your question how did I find this review,most us girls check  these sites to see what's being said and correct any wrong info

I actually just typed my aw name into Google n up it came...the wonders of the internet,lol

1 thing that did bother me was 1 of ur group messaging me on aw offering to leave me a good review on here if I gave him a reduced price to which I kindly declined as it wouldn't b real n I don't pay for reviews...peace out guys n thanks to the other guys off here who congratulated me for coming on here xx kerrie-leigh xx

James999

As she joined in the last 24 hours we can only assume that someone has tipped her off.   

Exactly, but she lied about that so it's fair to assume she lied about other things as well  :thumbsdown:

Looks as it AW have decided she's a worng un as well  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:30:05 am by James999 »

Offline Dimond dave

This looks so much like she's got two accounts running on to promote her self the other to back her up   Fishy as a nuns twat in a heat wave  :coolgirl:

in a heat wave
As she joined in the last 24 hours we can only assume that someone has tipped her off.    :bomb:

kerrie-leigh

What am I supposed to of lied about?

I don't deny I had the kk profile which Ive still got regular clients that come see me from,I've never once denied it, if u look at my original post u will c that I sed I'd deactivated due to moving n took 8month out,tried to reactivate once ready to start again and aw  onli allow 1month out then ur licked out of the account, so had to activate a new account if u actually search aw for kk under middlesbrough instead of just clicking a link its not there anymore

All yous seem to do is try pull ppl down how can u judge sum1 wen uve never even met me????

And 1 of you is in the London area so stop being rude n go after someone else plz remove me from this site u as ll must av nothing better to do thn start arguments I noticed a review u did bout Sammie n nw she's blocked... Why???

Time to move on guys I'm not playing ur daft games anymore

Bye,bye

Offline Dimond dave

This site is to share information and general discussion  hence the name uk punting. If you don't like it don't post  and some of Us have met you and know the excuses you use the mate knocking on your door to scare the lads away after paying  so we do know your scams

quote author=kerrie-leigh link=topic=83075.msg1042600#msg1042600 date=1454411921]
What am I supposed to of lied about?

I don't deny I had the kk profile which Ive still got regular clients that come see me from,I've never once denied it, if u look at my original post u will c that I sed I'd deactivated due to moving n took 8month out,tried to reactivate once ready to start again and aw  onli allow 1month out then ur licked out of the account, so had to activate a new account if u actually search aw for kk under middlesbrough instead of just clicking a link its not there anymore

All yous seem to do is try pull ppl down how can u judge sum1 wen uve never even met me????

And 1 of you is in the London area so stop being rude n go after someone else plz remove me from this site u as ll must av nothing better to do thn start arguments I noticed a review u did bout Sammie n nw she's blocked... Why???

Time to move on guys I'm not playing ur daft games anymore

Bye,bye
[/quote]