Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: selena_love / Liverpool  (Read 816 times)

Offline fairfield

External Link/Members Only

Am complete noob (nobb?) at this , so plz forgive any errors. Booked this girl early December, but as profile was took down 2 days after, cd not report here. Now profile is back, wtd to give warning. Easy to find and parKing in safe street was a good start but quickly went downhill. Led past small tough looking peroxide blonde (the madam?) into small g/flr room. Very sparse, only coverlet on bed, one window with hardboard to block view no curtains. Big patch of black mould spreading down wall.
Led by young girl in matching fluffy slippers and fluffy dressing gown. Girl and clothes pretty much washed out, faded and no colour. Held out her hand for money which I passed over, and she left room. Did not undress as trying to decide if just been robbed or maybe selena gonna turn up. Girl returned instead and promptly removed gown. Stood there starkers. Wish i'd had confidence to leave, but was £100 down and been hard nerving up to 1st punt.  Had arranged sexy lingerie in advance but when mentioned it - got plain 'No' in reply. Only one hanger for clothes, so had to pile them up on floor. Joined girl on bed. Some nice FK, clearly had used mouthwash.... but stubble on legs so sharp - like tiny needles. S & M is not for me! John Thomas was on the way out of bldg when I saw the room, now he left completely.
Poor girl did try hard wth cowgirl, mish, and hand jobs - but no chance. and she wasn't much for doggy when I asked. Not gonna be rude about her breasts, but too underdeveloped for me. If not for stubble, wd have said much younger than selenas stated 25. Complained how cold room was and girl agreed. Put fan heater full on which in such small room made me drowsy for last 30 mins. Girl cuddled me tightly and I think I fell asleep. Best thing really. Nudged me awake right on the hour, but in sweet gesture tapped me on back as I opened door to leave and on tiptoe gave me hug round neck.
Maybe i'm not cut out for this. but £100 seems steep for nap in arms of naked young girl. Consoling myself by reading worse experiences on here, so thx to all those guys for their posts.

Offline Golovkin

You are lucky you weren't robbed while you slept. As a general rule I never use vivastreet your best bet is not to give up but try a well reviewed girl. Look through the reviews on ukpunting and pick one and try again.

vw

Younger than stated that's unusual most take off 7 years at least !  :unknown:

Hope it wasn't carbon monoxide that sent you to sleep.  :scare:

Sorry to hear it was shit, but generally most of vivastreet is shit for reverence.  :thumbsdown:

PS what colour slippers ?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Blue Moon

Sounds like a bad experience - but most appointments tend to turn out well so don't let this put you off. I'd advise sticking to AW, check for some decent feedback on there and then double-check it for truth on here. Have a few meets with well-reviewed girls and then take an occasional unknown for a TOFTT. Bm

Offline arthurguinness

Kiss Kandi (English)is reviewed twice on here and ive got her on my HL. possibly worth a trip, should be a much better experience

Lou is a lovely girl (English). Will review her after our next meet as im sure her enjoys list isnt 100% accurate but want to check. If you want a GFE then i'd recommend.

or check my FFMILEY review (Romanian....but nice girls)

Online ProtocolDroid

Christ Fairfield, your review sounds like you almost experienced a Scouse version of Hostel. The story is so grim it has almost piqued my interest.

Kudos to you for sitting on this review whilst you were waiting for the ad to be reactivated and sharing it with us in the end. For future reference, you could consider taking a screenshot of an ad (especially Vivastreet etc., as these are usually subject to change much more than AW) and uploading it to a site like tinypic. This then allows you to add an image of the profile in question to your review.

For your princess, that would look something like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Of course this screenshot is incomplete, so you could add more than one as well.

What Golovkin and VW have said about Vivastreet has also been my experience (this review will illustrate the fact that others have made stupid mistakes as well, which may make you feel slightly better), with a combo of AW and UKP indeed generally being your safest bet. It's still nice to TOFTT every now and then, though, by trying a girl who hasn't been reviewed on here yet but whose AW profile looks sound.

Welcome to the forum anyway.

Offline fairfield

Thank you all for your support and suggestions. Really pleased didn't get 'what a plonker' comments. Half expected them. And will try AW if /when I get my nerve back. The girl was definitely younger than 25, maybe no more than 20. Maybe lack of any makeup at all added to younger look? Was more sorry for her than meself in the end. Was she a last minute substitute?

And btw the slippers and gown were really faded grey - cd have been pink or white at least a couple of 100 washes earlier. Wasn't the 'sexy lingerie' agreed on the phone!! But the girl was pretty much as faded as the clothes. Writing review did feel bit like kicking  a dog while it's down. Hope it doesn't cause trouble for her.

Offline arthurguinness

You live and learn.

If you do an AW search with L1 at the postcode be aware of girls at 1.6miles away that are Romanian or "spanish". Its generally a brothel on Boaler Street.....AVOID!! Barebackers and crap service. I say from experience....not the BB part but these girls aren't there out of choice i suspect. Very grim. We all make a bad call at some point.

I have already messaged KissKandi about a booking next week so will review. I saw the vivastreet FFmiley (link on review) girl last night (£60 for 30mins). Great gfe in my opinion.

Lou is a hidden gem.....stripper turned WG. pretty girl, great figure and girl next door personality. She does incalls in chester/liverpool/wirral depending on the day. If you need a pick me up/confidence boost she would be a great choice for GFE as really down to earth but complete "fitty"

happy punting

Online hungrypunt

Kandi will treat you right mate...crackin tits too