Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes you 'good' in bed?  (Read 1208 times)

Offline horsa

Technique? Stamina? Finding out what the lady likes?

Discuss!

Offline rg41

Technique? Stamina? Finding out what the lady likes?

Discuss!

All of the above

Offline Blackpool Rock

In reality Fuck all but it's amazing how £80 for 30 minutes apparently turns you into a stud the way some of these girls do fake screaming and moaning. 
I couldn't care less as i'm paying for my pleasure not theirs

Offline horsa

In reality Fuck all but it's amazing how £80 for 30 minutes apparently turns you into a stud the way some of these girls do fake screaming and moaning. 
I couldn't care less as i'm paying for my pleasure not theirs

What if you wernt paying for your pleasure? For instance with a wife/girlfriend, can anyone define a 'good' lover?

vw

Tosser

My thoughts exactly.  School teacher syndrome again, well teacher appears to be a tosser

Hidden Image/Members Only

willmo1

Offline Poopster

Honestly, what is this thread?

Are you a journo or something?  Trying to build a story on punters, you're working on the bit where we don't know what goes where? 

A clitorwhat??

An orgaswho?

You know where you want your story to go, we're all inadequates who don't know out way around females, either physically or emotionally.  Now bolt ya bass.

Offline Nagilum

What are you getting at OP?

There is no satisfactory response to this question.  You are asking the impossible, the unknown even.

Offline Roth

My wallet?  :D

Spot on.  :thumbsup: When I'm punting I don't care how good or crap I am.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As I'm paying, its me time. :dance: :yahoo:

Offline horsa

Just asking a question, I'm not getting at anything

Offline Nagilum

The guys are just giving you an initiation  ;)

vw

So do you want to watch a master at work young lad ?

yorkshire123

The guys are just giving you an initiation  ;)

I'm not.

Maybe its a grumpy age thing but starting a post without adding your own opinion makes you a bell-end & to end it with discuss makes you a tosser in my humble opinion.

The OP seems to have hit a double bubble with this one  :(

Online hendrix

It's entirely to do with how much you pay, regardless of prossie or civvie. You always pay, and it's not always in money.If you think otherwise, you're not old enough to be in a "relationship"

And yeah, tosser :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps the OP could enlighten us as to his thoughts on what makes him good in bed, perhaps weave his tales of prowess into a 1st review?

Offline Nagilum

I'm not.

Maybe its a grumpy age thing but starting a post without adding your own opinion makes you a bell-end & to end it with discuss makes you a tosser in my humble opinion.

The OP seems to have hit a double bubble with this one  :(

:lol: Give the lad a chance, That honest Yorkshireman is too honest right now  ;)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:47:47 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't think too much about it!!!

Offline tazz

Depends on the girl what her favourite things and sex positions are, what interests she has. If you have stuff in common chat about it, maybe saying certain things when screwing her will make her cum and want you more.