Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LizzieMatureBBW of Somerset  (Read 4524 times)

1 review(s) for LizzieBroadbottom (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Meeting was in a Travelodge hotel in London on tour earlier today.

Advance arrangements made by email and on the day by text and phone, all quite smooth. She contacted me from her coach and I figured out when she would have arrived at her hotel and arrived just when she did. I texted her and she confirmed arrival. This was an hour before the appointment. I cheekily texted that I should like to watch her in the shower and offered an extra donation (not specified). I knew that her journey cost more than expected as her local bus did not show and she had to take a cab. She readily agreed and came down to lead me through the card entry system. Plain basic TL room. I gave her a bag of cherries which delighted her. I gave her the £80 ready and folded and then an extra £20. I took to her immediately and on the way up I clocked her voice had the regional accent of my childhood and that and her smiles were genuine and friendly. I had succeeded in creating a good rapport when I reciprocated the accent. We discussed our origins.

She was not as tall as I expected which was a good thing. She was even more pear shaped than I expected which was also a good thing. Large undulating hips, soft tummy, nice boobs  and never had a baby. She oozed warmth and friendliness and I was already getting hard and also feeling relaxed. We kissed a little while standing and then she made preparations for her shower and sat down on the bed with a bump and said the journey had stressed her. I had also undressed and sat expectantly under the duvet. I had an idea, invited her to turn around, lie on her tummy with head at foot of the bed on a pillow and wait for a surprise. I discreetly took out a moisturiser suitable for massage and gave her a back massage with long strokes alternately soft and firm, gradually moving down over her huge smooth hips and buttocks, they looked even better lying down, taught and undulating.

I went round to the side and carried on until my finger surprised her - with added cream - going into her crack from behind and suddenly and directly into her openings, both at the same time and staying there gently moving in and out, 3 fingers into vag. and thumb into bum. She loved it and I carried on for ages until she came. I washed my hands and then watched her take her shower from the comfort of the bed.

She joined me and we smiled and snogged for ages, and fingered each other. She went down on me very nicely and  then I tried to do the same for her, but found access difficult through her plumpness. She sat on my face and there I could lick her happily. All this took some time and the she went down on me some more and slid up to put mister happy happily between her breasts while I fondled the nipples. I asked her what position she fancied for starters.

She decided to ride me and after adding the umbrella she rode me leaning forward for me to nuzzle her boobs and backwards to get my hardness deeper. She has the knack of not making me come too soon. I gyrated up and down, getting her measure. Then I changed to doggy, there was only one viewpoint better than her boobs and smile and belly, and that we her huge hips stretched out as I pumped them - woof woof. After a while I asked my best provocative question, 'are you vegetarian?'. Hehehe.

Once she grasped what it meant, she said she was uncertain about swallowing but I could come anywhere else. May I take off the umbrella? Certainly she said so I did and plunged happily into mish. She smiled and grinned and I smiled and grinned. Our flesh was in as close contact as it could be body to body (I am hardly overweight) and we achieved as much union and more that I have ever managed with a paid lady, coming together in a magnificent powerful orgasm, after which we did not move for ages.

I withdrew with a mighty vacuum pump sucking noise and we lay there and chatted about so many topics, until I broke the ice with the need to pee. We parted as friends, I have a planned visit to her neck of the woods next spring. She texted me on my way home abut how much she enjoyed my company. Her face is to me even sweeter in reality than on the photos. I know that she is not everyone's cup of tea but so much easier to get on with than a grasping parlour girl and or a young inexperienced and or pimped imported lady. I am not fluffily in love, and some of you are cynical about working ladies,  but I know when a lady and me hit on it together successfully. It was more like friends with benefits than just a fast punt. It had taken up 2 hours in total for £100.

You may deride my taste in ladies but you cannot take this experience away from me.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Very good review, very detailed. Personally, I'm not anywhere near Somerset or London and she isn't my type, but at least you are punting and enjoying yourself, I wish my punts were all as good as the one you described. Fair play  :thumbsup:

whiterussian

Oh dear.     :wacko:

Quite surprised at your unliberal approach with HP Jim.
HP has different tastes than the majority buts lets not make him uncomfortable.

I would never dream of punting with these sorts HP likes, but i love the fact he enjoys his life to the full at that age and WORKS! Plus he is happy to share his adventures with others and help when he can.
nowt wrong with that in my book :thumbsup:

James999

lie on her tummy

I hope you turned the light off, don't want her burning her arse on the light bulb  :music:

Offline vicflange

Once she grasped what it meant, she said she was uncertain about swallowing but I could come anywhere else. May I take off the umbrella? Certainly she said so I did and plunged happily into mish.

Unless I'm reading this wrongly, she agreed to bareback? And yet her AW profile says "YES ! I will not entertain penetration without a condom ! If you contact me re BB (Bare Back) I will delete your message and block you as you are obviously an idiot !"

Gooner4Life

HP, you are unique. I will give you that.

Offline LizzieB

• Service Provider
I have joined the site to point out that the `bare back`as described by HP was by mistake as I believed that the gentleman was going to cum all over my tits and belly ! He also removed his cock immediately when i objected but the damage was done ! In this case I was lucky and passed my next check up . I do not offer bb but I still have regular checks as you can pick up infections just from oral . I hope this clears up the confusion and stops punters contacting me and asking for BB !

LizzieMatureBBW

Baz Vegas Bob

I have joined the site to point out that the `bare back`as described by HP was by mistake as I believed that the gentleman was going to cum all over my tits and belly ! He also removed his cock immediately when i objected but the damage was done ! In this case I was lucky and passed my next check up . I do not offer bb but I still have regular checks as you can pick up infections just from oral . I hope this clears up the confusion and stops punters contacting me and asking for BB !

LizzieMatureBBW

So you are a little bit gullible and stupid. You are OK for a punter to fuck you without a condom as long as he pulls out before cumming. How very trusting. You are a barebacker if you fuck without a condom. I can not take the risk you have not had an accident again

Liar

Baz Vegas Bob

Not only are you stupid and a liar, you are a bit of a coward. Why bother sending me a private message when you block me from replying?

I thought Lizzie was a lovely lady and I had a great time when we met. I still think that. I have no reason to upset anyone but it is not in my power to remove the original report.

Offline vicflange

Thanks for joining to clarify this matter, Lizzie.

So you are a little bit gullible and stupid. You are OK for a punter to fuck you without a condom as long as he pulls out before cumming. How very trusting. You are a barebacker if you fuck without a condom. I can not take the risk you have not had an accident again

Lizzie said it was a misunderstanding. She said she'd agreed to HP taking the condom off to come over her belly or tits, but that he assumed it was OK to plunge back in. She said it wasn't, and he stopped.

Offline LizzieB

• Service Provider
UPDATE If anyone reads this thread please note that I am fully fit, have reg checks and still do not offer BB. Thank you x LizzieB

UPDATE If anyone reads this thread please note that I am fully fit, have reg checks and still do not offer BB. Thank you x LizzieB

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
nice photos

Offline houseboot

If you hadn't resurrected this 5 year old thread, then probably very few people would have read it.

Now that you have resurrected it, then lots more people will read it.

Only you know why you did it and what you were hoping to achieve.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

If you hadn't resurrected this 5 year old thread, then probably very few people would have read it.

Dusty phone maybe?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I actually forgot I replied to it first time.